Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Looking to get a new car today San Diego

GoonerGooner Member Posts: 4
edited May 2019 in Mazda
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows what price I should negotiate a GT Reserve to with a 36/10k term. Not sure if 0 down or some $ down will be better for the deal, but hoping to get a new car as soon as possible, so would like any input. Zip code is 92129 When negotiating sales price, I got the price from $35,915 MSRP to $33,058 plus tax/fees. Is this good?
Tagged:

Comments

• GoonerGooner Member Posts: 4
    Also, I was wondering how some areas are getting a .00001 MF on a CX-5. Do any of the models at all get this in my area - San Diego 92129?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,100
    Gooner said:

Hi,
    I was wondering if anyone knows what price I should negotiate a GT Reserve to with a 36/10k term. Not sure if 0 down or some $ down will be better for the deal, but hoping to get a new car as soon as possible, so would like any input. Zip code is 92129

When negotiating sales price, I got the price from $35,915 MSRP to $33,058 plus tax/fees. Is this good?

.00120 MF and 59% residual
    $360 lease cash

Assuming the negotiated price is the adjusted CAP cost, $395/mo+tax, assuming all fees and first payment are paid upfront.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,100
    Gooner said:

Also, I was wondering how some areas are getting a .00001 MF on a CX-5. Do any of the models at all get this in my area - San Diego 92129?

Just the non-turbo models. And, they've lowered the residual to make up for it.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• GoonerGooner Member Posts: 4
    edited May 2019
    kyfdx said:
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows what price I should negotiate a GT Reserve to with a 36/10k term. Not sure if 0 down or some $ down will be better for the deal, but hoping to get a new car as soon as possible, so would like any input. Zip code is 92129 When negotiating sales price, I got the price from $35,915 MSRP to $33,058 plus tax/fees. Is this good?
    .00120 MF and 59% residual $360 lease cash Assuming the negotiated price is the adjusted CAP cost, $395/mo+tax, assuming all fees and first payment are paid upfront.
    Thanks a lot for your help!