Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Acura RDX Base Model Black on Black 36/12k Lease MF, Residual, Incentives in Los Angeles + San Jose

carleaseadriancarleaseadrian Member Posts: 4
edited May 2019 in Acura
Hi there looking for the MF, Residual, and Incentives on a base model Acura RDX in black with black trim, 36/12k.

Looking in both Hollywood (90038) and San Jose (95124) as I am able to register the vehicle in either location.

Also, for the incentives, what kind of incentives are they and what do I need to qualify for them?

Thanks,
Adrian

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,742

Hi there looking for the MF, Residual, and Incentives on a base model Acura RDX in black with black trim, 36/12k.

Looking in both Hollywood (90038) and San Jose (95124) as I am able to register the vehicle in either location.

Also, for the incentives, what kind of incentives are they and what do I need to qualify for them?

Thanks,
    Adrian

.00215 MF and 58% residual
    $3175 incentive (no qualifications, other than leasing the vehicle)

Acura numbers are national

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• carleaseadriancarleaseadrian Member Posts: 4
    Checked with the dealer... everything was right except he said the MF was .00225 because I wasn't a loyalty customer. Not much of a change but it looks like the extra .0001 is added if you don't already own an Acura. Either way I walked because we couldn't agree to a deal. Looking into different brands now.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,742

Checked with the dealer... everything was right except he said the MF was .00225 because I wasn't a loyalty customer. Not much of a change but it looks like the extra .0001 is added if you don't already own an Acura. Either way I walked because we couldn't agree to a deal. Looking into different brands now.

Thanks for the follow-up

Good luck!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator