Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Jeep Wrangler jl lease question

KillamarkgKillamarkg Member Posts: 28
edited May 2019 in Jeep
Help was wondering what year jl has better lease rv and mf the 2018 or 2019. Secondly what is tier two money factor on the 2 door and 4 door sport and sport s Thirdly what would be the beat term for the 2door and 4door sport and sport s. I don’t drive a lot and just wanna get the most bang for my buck . Would it be 36/10 36/12 or mayb3 even 39/12or10 or even 48/10
Tagged:

Answers

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,029

Help was wondering what year jl has better lease rv and mf the 2018 or 2019.

Secondly what is tier two money factor on the 2 door and 4 door sport and sport s

Thirdly what would be the beat term for the 2door and 4door sport and sport s. I don’t drive a lot and just wanna get the most bang for my buck . Would it be 36/10 36/12 or mayb3 even 39/12or10 or even 48/10

2019 has a better RV.

Tier 2 is .00042 higher.

You're asking for too many numbers.

Narrow down your choices to the top two or three combinations and then we'll share the numbers.

And, the Wrangler has just an OK lease program - the high MF and lack of discounting from sticker hurts the overall lease deal.

If you don't drive a lot, you should find a clean used car (or Jeep, as the case may be).

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

This discussion has been closed.