Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you under 40 and think that you might not be able to afford a brand new vehicle when you purchase your next car? If so, a reporter would like to talk to you. Please reach out to [email protected] by 12/16 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Ford F-150 Lease Deals and Prices

18911131423

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,195
    jaxart said:

    Looking for lease rates and incentives on a 2019 XLT 4WD SuperCrew

    Zip 32258
    36/15

    Thanks

    4.53% APR
    56% residual
    $750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Theduce2Theduce2 Connecticut Posts: 5
    Hello
    Super cab xlt
    4*4 2.7 ecoboost
    06085
    Can I please have rebates money factor and residual value
    Tysm
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,195
    Theduce2 said:

    Hello
    Super cab xlt
    4*4 2.7 ecoboost
    06085
    Can I please have rebates money factor and residual value
    Tysm

    36/15
    1.25% APR
    53% residual
    $2500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jmbeebe0722jmbeebe0722 Posts: 9
    Can I get the MF and Residual in 64029?

    2019 Lariat Supercrew 3.5L Ecoboost 4WD

    36/12
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,108

    Can I get the MF and Residual in 64029?

    2019 Lariat Supercrew 3.5L Ecoboost 4WD

    36/12

    2.48% and 60%
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • AJayK21AJayK21 Posts: 11
    Hello, new to the forum and looking for my first lease:
    Supercab XLT Sport, 302a, 4x4, 2.7 Ecoboost
    Or
    Supercab STX, 4x4, 2.7 Ecoboost

    Can I please have current rebates, money factor and residual values for each? Thank you.
  • AJayK21AJayK21 Posts: 11
    Sorry, post above is for Pittsburgh, PA.
    Thank you.
  • AJayK21AJayK21 Posts: 11
    Sorry again, forgot term for those... 36/12 please. Really appreciate the help.
  • amrankinamrankin FloridaPosts: 4
    Hello, can you please provide MF/Res/Incentive for 2019 F150 XL STX SuperCab 2.7 EcoBoost 4x2 and 4x4. Zip is 33549. 24/12. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,195
    AJayK21 said:

    Hello, new to the forum and looking for my first lease:
    Supercab XLT Sport, 302a, 4x4, 2.7 Ecoboost
    Or
    Supercab STX, 4x4, 2.7 Ecoboost

    Can I please have current rebates, money factor and residual values for each? Thank you.

    AJayK21 said:

    Sorry, post above is for Pittsburgh, PA.
    Thank you.

    AJayK21 said:

    Sorry again, forgot term for those... 36/12 please. Really appreciate the help.

    The STX package is on an XL, right?

    1.25% APR
    55% residual
    XLT: $2500 lease cash
    XL w/STX: $3500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,195
    amrankin said:

    Hello, can you please provide MF/Res/Incentive for 2019 F150 XL STX SuperCab 2.7 EcoBoost 4x2 and 4x4. Zip is 33549. 24/12. Thank you!

    1.52% APR
    60%/58% residual for 4WD/2WD
    $1250 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • AJayK21AJayK21 Posts: 11
    kyfdx said:
    Hello, new to the forum and looking for my first lease:
    Supercab XLT Sport, 302a, 4x4, 2.7 Ecoboost
    Or
    Supercab STX, 4x4, 2.7 Ecoboost

    Can I please have current rebates, money factor and residual values for each? Thank you.
    Sorry, post above is for Pittsburgh, PA.
    Thank you.
    Sorry again, forgot term for those... 36/12 please. Really appreciate the help.
    The STX package is on an XL, right? 1.25% APR 55% residual XLT: $2500 lease cash XL w/STX: $3500 lease cash
    Yes STX is on an XL. Thank you for the info!

    And wow, I have two "offers" from a local dealer on each of these and they were only showing $1500 rebate on the XLT with 2.21% APR. STX was showing $2500 rebate with 1.46 APR. Does the lease cash and APR show up on Ford's website or somewhere for my region to show proof of these rebates to them? Or how do I prove that? As I said totally new to leasing and appreciate any and all help.

    FYI, also have a trade, they offered $1500 trade allowance on the XLT. Trade went up to $3400 on the STX. Maybe they were "showing" the rebate money via my trade? KBB has it at about $2500 left after payoff.


  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,108
    AJayK21 said:


    kyfdx said:

    Hello, new to the forum and looking for my first lease:
    Supercab XLT Sport, 302a, 4x4, 2.7 Ecoboost
    Or
    Supercab STX, 4x4, 2.7 Ecoboost

    Can I please have current rebates, money factor and residual values for each? Thank you.
    Sorry, post above is for Pittsburgh, PA.
    Thank you.
    Sorry again, forgot term for those... 36/12 please. Really appreciate the help.
    The STX package is on an XL, right?

    1.25% APR
    55% residual
    XLT: $2500 lease cash
    XL w/STX: $3500 lease cash

    Yes STX is on an XL. Thank you for the info!

    And wow, I have two "offers" from a local dealer on each of these and they were only showing $1500 rebate on the XLT with 2.21% APR. STX was showing $2500 rebate with 1.46 APR. Does the lease cash and APR show up on Ford's website or somewhere for my region to show proof of these rebates to them? Or how do I prove that? As I said totally new to leasing and appreciate any and all help.

    FYI, also have a trade, they offered $1500 trade allowance on the XLT. Trade went up to $3400 on the STX. Maybe they were "showing" the rebate money via my trade? KBB has it at about $2500 left after payoff.




    The incentives are for the customer, and will show up on the contract as a down payment. Dealer can't hide them.

    The dealer can mark up the APR for extra profit; simply tell them you'll find another dealer unless you get the base rate.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • AJayK21AJayK21 Posts: 11
    I am also questioning the MSRP they used. On my offers they used the "Total Before Discounts" # on the sticker as the MSRP in the deal, not the "Total MSRP" # (the blue box #). What # is typically used here? I would think blue box # is where we should start negotiations and believe I read that somewhere. What % could be expected off of blue box #?

    They did discount $6111 off the MSRP for the XLT but $2500 of that is the sticker discounts so they technically came down $3611 on the truck.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,108
    AJayK21 said:

    I am also questioning the MSRP they used. On my offers they used the "Total Before Discounts" # on the sticker as the MSRP in the deal, not the "Total MSRP" # (the blue box #). What # is typically used here? I would think blue box # is where we should start negotiations and believe I read that somewhere. What % could be expected off of blue box #?

    They did discount $6111 off the MSRP for the XLT but $2500 of that is the sticker discounts so they technically came down $3611 on the truck.

    I'd offer a price that you're comfortable with, and not worry about the MSRP - that number is what is used for the residual calculation.

    Use this link to help with price research:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,195
    AJayK21 said:

    I am also questioning the MSRP they used. On my offers they used the "Total Before Discounts" # on the sticker as the MSRP in the deal, not the "Total MSRP" # (the blue box #). What # is typically used here? I would think blue box # is where we should start negotiations and believe I read that somewhere. What % could be expected off of blue box #?

    They did discount $6111 off the MSRP for the XLT but $2500 of that is the sticker discounts so they technically came down $3611 on the truck.

    That is a bonus from Ford Credit. Using the higher MSRP number, rather than the bottom line gives you a higher residual, and lower depreciation.

    But, that is just how they calculate the residual. That has nothing to do with the price you negotiate.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • AJayK21AJayK21 Posts: 11
    OK thank you for the insight that all makes sense.

    Still wondering where I am missing the extra $1000 in rebates on each of these trims.
  • AJayK21AJayK21 Posts: 11
    Does anyone have advice on a dealer demo lease? 2019 Supercab XLT Sport, 302a, 4x4, 2.7 Ecoboost, zip is 44408. About an hour away from me but I assume it's considered  my same region.

    How are residuals and APR affected on demos?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,195
    AJayK21 said:

    Does anyone have advice on a dealer demo lease? 2019 Supercab XLT Sport, 302a, 4x4, 2.7 Ecoboost, zip is 44408. About an hour away from me but I assume it's considered  my same region.

    How are residuals and APR affected on demos?

    Just to be sure on region, what ZIP is the dealer?

    I can only give you the new programs. We don't have info on how Ford handles demos. It could be as simple as a lower residual, to account for the mileage.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • AJayK21AJayK21 Posts: 11
    Dealer zip is 44408. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,108
    AJayK21 said:

    Does anyone have advice on a dealer demo lease? 2019 Supercab XLT Sport, 302a, 4x4, 2.7 Ecoboost, zip is 44408. About an hour away from me but I assume it's considered  my same region.

    How are residuals and APR affected on demos?

    AJayK21 said:

    Dealer zip is 44408. Thank you.

    36/15
    1.21% and 56%
    $1500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • DrlugodDrlugod 63010Posts: 1
    edited May 29
    Hello. I am considering a 2019 4x4 SCREW 3.5 ecoboost XLT vs Lariat in the 63010 zip code. 36 months/15,000 miles. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,195
    Drlugod said:

    Hello. I am considering a 2019 4x4 SCREW 3.5 ecoboost XLT vs Lariat in the 63010 zip code. 36 months/15,000 miles. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

    2.48% APR
    58%/56% residual for Lariat/XLT
    $750 lease cash (XLT only)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • raystr76raystr76 Posts: 14
    edited May 29
    Looking for numbers on a 2019 F150 SXT, XLT & Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 3.6L EcoBoost in Zip 84096. 
    36/10-12 
    39/10-12
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,195
    raystr76 said:

    Looking for numbers on a 2019 F150 SXT, XLT & Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 3.6L EcoBoost in Zip 84096. 
    36/10-12 
    39/10-12

    36/12
    4.53% APR
    58%/58%/60% residual

    39/12
    4.78% APR
    56%/56%/58% residual

    $1250 lease cash on STX/XLT only

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • AJayK21AJayK21 Posts: 11
    Michaell said:

    AJayK21 said:

    I am also questioning the MSRP they used. On my offers they used the "Total Before Discounts" # on the sticker as the MSRP in the deal, not the "Total MSRP" # (the blue box #). What # is typically used here? I would think blue box # is where we should start negotiations and believe I read that somewhere. What % could be expected off of blue box #?

    They did discount $6111 off the MSRP for the XLT but $2500 of that is the sticker discounts so they technically came down $3611 on the truck.

    I'd offer a price that you're comfortable with, and not worry about the MSRP - that number is what is used for the residual calculation.

    Use this link to help with price research:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html
    Thanks for the link. TMV has the truck about 13% below the blue box. Thoughts on 14-15% off blue box with the $1500 rebate?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,108
    AJayK21 said:

    Michaell said:

    AJayK21 said:

    I am also questioning the MSRP they used. On my offers they used the "Total Before Discounts" # on the sticker as the MSRP in the deal, not the "Total MSRP" # (the blue box #). What # is typically used here? I would think blue box # is where we should start negotiations and believe I read that somewhere. What % could be expected off of blue box #?

    They did discount $6111 off the MSRP for the XLT but $2500 of that is the sticker discounts so they technically came down $3611 on the truck.

    I'd offer a price that you're comfortable with, and not worry about the MSRP - that number is what is used for the residual calculation.

    Use this link to help with price research:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html
    Thanks for the link. TMV has the truck about 13% below the blue box. Thoughts on 14-15% off blue box with the $1500 rebate?
    AJayK21 said:

    Michaell said:

    AJayK21 said:

    I am also questioning the MSRP they used. On my offers they used the "Total Before Discounts" # on the sticker as the MSRP in the deal, not the "Total MSRP" # (the blue box #). What # is typically used here? I would think blue box # is where we should start negotiations and believe I read that somewhere. What % could be expected off of blue box #?

    They did discount $6111 off the MSRP for the XLT but $2500 of that is the sticker discounts so they technically came down $3611 on the truck.

    I'd offer a price that you're comfortable with, and not worry about the MSRP - that number is what is used for the residual calculation.

    Use this link to help with price research:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html
    Thanks for the link. TMV has the truck about 13% below the blue box. Thoughts on 14-15% off blue box with the $1500 rebate?
    We don't have any thoughts on pricing; too many makes and models for us to track.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • AJayK21AJayK21 Posts: 11
    AJayK21 said:

    Michaell said:

    AJayK21 said:

    I am also questioning the MSRP they used. On my offers they used the "Total Before Discounts" # on the sticker as the MSRP in the deal, not the "Total MSRP" # (the blue box #). What # is typically used here? I would think blue box # is where we should start negotiations and believe I read that somewhere. What % could be expected off of blue box #?

    They did discount $6111 off the MSRP for the XLT but $2500 of that is the sticker discounts so they technically came down $3611 on the truck.

    I'd offer a price that you're comfortable with, and not worry about the MSRP - that number is what is used for the residual calculation.

    Use this link to help with price research:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html
    Thanks for the link. TMV has the truck about 13% below the blue box. Thoughts on 14-15% off blue box with the $1500 rebate?
    Sorry meant to say BEFORE $1500 rebate.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,108
    AJayK21 said:

    AJayK21 said:

    Michaell said:

    AJayK21 said:

    I am also questioning the MSRP they used. On my offers they used the "Total Before Discounts" # on the sticker as the MSRP in the deal, not the "Total MSRP" # (the blue box #). What # is typically used here? I would think blue box # is where we should start negotiations and believe I read that somewhere. What % could be expected off of blue box #?

    They did discount $6111 off the MSRP for the XLT but $2500 of that is the sticker discounts so they technically came down $3611 on the truck.

    I'd offer a price that you're comfortable with, and not worry about the MSRP - that number is what is used for the residual calculation.

    Use this link to help with price research:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html
    Thanks for the link. TMV has the truck about 13% below the blue box. Thoughts on 14-15% off blue box with the $1500 rebate?
    Sorry meant to say BEFORE $1500 rebate.
    If you don't ask, you don't get.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MNASHMNASH 4809.Posts: 4
    What credit score do I need to get a tier 0 lease. And what would the apr be with a 2019 ford f150 xlt sport 36/12k zip 48080.
  • AJayK21AJayK21 Posts: 11
    Michaell said:

    AJayK21 said:

    AJayK21 said:

    Michaell said:

    AJayK21 said:

    I am also questioning the MSRP they used. On my offers they used the "Total Before Discounts" # on the sticker as the MSRP in the deal, not the "Total MSRP" # (the blue box #). What # is typically used here? I would think blue box # is where we should start negotiations and believe I read that somewhere. What % could be expected off of blue box #?

    They did discount $6111 off the MSRP for the XLT but $2500 of that is the sticker discounts so they technically came down $3611 on the truck.

    I'd offer a price that you're comfortable with, and not worry about the MSRP - that number is what is used for the residual calculation.

    Use this link to help with price research:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html
    Thanks for the link. TMV has the truck about 13% below the blue box. Thoughts on 14-15% off blue box with the $1500 rebate?
    Sorry meant to say BEFORE $1500 rebate.
    If you don't ask, you don't get.
    Ha, I hear ya. I asked... I didn't get. Will try again though.

    Thank you guys for all the help so far.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,195
    MNASH said:

    What credit score do I need to get a tier 0 lease. And what would the apr be with a 2019 ford f150 xlt sport 36/12k zip 48080.

    Assuming 4X4 SuperCrew:
    1.21% APR
    58% residual
    $2000 lease cash

    I don't know the credit score cutoff

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • yamilonyamilon Posts: 44
    edited May 31
    Hello there, I'm looking for MF, residual and any incentives for a 2019 F150 LARIAT Supercrew 2.7l Ecoboost, 4x2 for 36 months/12k miles in 33175. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,195
    yamilon said:

    Hello there, I'm looking for MF, residual and any incentives for a 2019 F150 LARIAT Supercrew 2.7l Ecoboost, 4x2 for 36 months/12k miles in 33175. Thank you.

    4.53% APR
    59% residual
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • yamilonyamilon Posts: 44
    kyfdx said:

    yamilon said:

    Hello there, I'm looking for MF, residual and any incentives for a 2019 F150 LARIAT Supercrew 2.7l Ecoboost, 4x2 for 36 months/12k miles in 33175. Thank you.

    4.53% APR
    59% residual
    No lease incentives
    man that's tough, thank you. How about a 2019 F150 STX(XL) Supercrew 2.7l Ecoboost, 4x2 for 36 months/12k miles in 33175? I may have to go for that lower trim.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,195
    yamilon said:

    kyfdx said:

    yamilon said:

    Hello there, I'm looking for MF, residual and any incentives for a 2019 F150 LARIAT Supercrew 2.7l Ecoboost, 4x2 for 36 months/12k miles in 33175. Thank you.

    4.53% APR
    59% residual
    No lease incentives
    man that's tough, thank you. How about a 2019 F150 STX(XL) Supercrew 2.7l Ecoboost, 4x2 for 36 months/12k miles in 33175? I may have to go for that lower trim.
    It won't be any better. The high APR is due to your regional location.

    4.53% APR
    55% residual
    $1250 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • StevieJStevieJ Posts: 10
    edited June 1
    Hello, I'm looking for all available info on:
    2019 Ford F-150 STX(XL) Supercrew with 2.7l Ecoboost. 4x4
    Equipment Group 101A
    36/10 or 36/12
    Zip 61264

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,108
    StevieJ said:

    Hello, I'm looking for all available info on:
    2019 Ford F-150 STX(XL) Supercrew with 2.7l Ecoboost. 4x4
    Equipment Group 101A
    36/10 or 36/12
    Zip 61264

    Thanks!

    36/12
    1.75 and 58%
    $1000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • matt231503matt231503 Posts: 70
    Hello, could I have the numbers on a 2019 platinum supercrew 4wd for 39/10 in zip 78240?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,195

    Hello, could I have the numbers on a 2019 platinum supercrew 4wd for 39/10 in zip 78240?

    3.47% APR
    59% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • matt231503matt231503 Posts: 70
    Kyfdx thank you for those numbers. Will they change tomorrow?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,195

    Kyfdx thank you for those numbers. Will they change tomorrow?

    Nope

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • BoshwashBoshwash 40509Posts: 19
    Looking for numbers on a 2019 F150 XL and XLT SuperCrew 2.7L Ecoboost 4x4 36/12 in 40509. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,108
    Boshwash said:

    Looking for numbers on a 2019 F150 XL and XLT SuperCrew 2.7L Ecoboost 4x4 36/12 in 40509. Thank you!

    1.75% APR and 58%
    $1000 lease cash

    Either trim

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • BoshwashBoshwash 40509Posts: 19
    Michaell said:

    Boshwash said:

    Looking for numbers on a 2019 F150 XL and XLT SuperCrew 2.7L Ecoboost 4x4 36/12 in 40509. Thank you!

    1.75% APR and 58%
    $1000 lease cash

    Either trim
    Does anything change with the 3.5L Ecoboost engine?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,195
    Boshwash said:

    Michaell said:

    Boshwash said:

    Looking for numbers on a 2019 F150 XL and XLT SuperCrew 2.7L Ecoboost 4x4 36/12 in 40509. Thank you!

    1.75% APR and 58%
    $1000 lease cash

    Either trim
    Does anything change with the 3.5L Ecoboost engine?
    No

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MegaVitaminMMegaVitaminM Posts: 2
    Can I get numbers on a 2019 F150 XLT 4x4 Supercrew, 36/15, in 40509? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,108

    Can I get numbers on a 2019 F150 XLT 4x4 Supercrew, 36/15, in 40509? Thanks!

    1.75% APR and 56% residual
    $1000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Rjgjag1Rjgjag1 Posts: 15
    Hello again,

    What are the numbers for a 2019 F-150 XLT Sport 4x4 Supercrew for 36/15 in 16214? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,108
    Rjgjag1 said:

    Hello again,

    What are the numbers for a 2019 F-150 XLT Sport 4x4 Supercrew for 36/15 in 16214? Thanks!

    1.21% and 56%
    $1500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.