Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2019 Ford F-150 Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    jaxart said:

Looking for lease rates and incentives on a 2019 XLT 4WD SuperCrew

Zip 32258
    36/15

Thanks

4.53% APR
    56% residual
    $750 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Theduce2Theduce2 Member Posts: 13
    Hello
    Super cab xlt
    4*4 2.7 ecoboost
    Can I please have rebates money factor and residual value
    Tysm
    Theduce2 said:

Hello
    Super cab xlt
    4*4 2.7 ecoboost
    Can I please have rebates money factor and residual value
    Tysm

36/15
    1.25% APR
    53% residual
    $2500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jmbeebe0722jmbeebe0722 Member Posts: 20
    Can I get the MF and Residual in 64029?

2019 Lariat Supercrew 3.5L Ecoboost 4WD

36/12
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,121

Can I get the MF and Residual in 64029?

2019 Lariat Supercrew 3.5L Ecoboost 4WD

36/12

2.48% and 60%
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• AJayK21AJayK21 Member Posts: 12
    Hello, new to the forum and looking for my first lease:
    Supercab XLT Sport, 302a, 4x4, 2.7 Ecoboost
    Or
    Supercab STX, 4x4, 2.7 Ecoboost

Can I please have current rebates, money factor and residual values for each? Thank you.
    Sorry, post above is for Pittsburgh, PA.
    Thank you.
    Sorry again, forgot term for those... 36/12 please. Really appreciate the help.
  • amrankinamrankin Member Posts: 4
    Hello, can you please provide MF/Res/Incentive for 2019 F150 XL STX SuperCab 2.7 EcoBoost 4x2 and 4x4. Zip is 33549. 24/12. Thank you!
    AJayK21 said:

Or

Can I please have current rebates, money factor and residual values for each? Thank you.

AJayK21 said:

Thank you.

AJayK21 said:

The STX package is on an XL, right?

1.25% APR
    55% residual
    XLT: $2500 lease cash
    XL w/STX: $3500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

amrankin said:

Hello, can you please provide MF/Res/Incentive for 2019 F150 XL STX SuperCab 2.7 EcoBoost 4x2 and 4x4. Zip is 33549. 24/12. Thank you!

1.52% APR
    60%/58% residual for 4WD/2WD
    $1250 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:
    Or

Thank you.
    The STX package is on an XL, right? 1.25% APR 55% residual XLT: $2500 lease cash XL w/STX: $3500 lease cash
    Yes STX is on an XL. Thank you for the info!

And wow, I have two "offers" from a local dealer on each of these and they were only showing $1500 rebate on the XLT with 2.21% APR. STX was showing $2500 rebate with 1.46 APR. Does the lease cash and APR show up on Ford's website or somewhere for my region to show proof of these rebates to them? Or how do I prove that? As I said totally new to leasing and appreciate any and all help.

FYI, also have a trade, they offered $1500 trade allowance on the XLT. Trade went up to $3400 on the STX. Maybe they were "showing" the rebate money via my trade? KBB has it at about $2500 left after payoff.

AJayK21 said:

kyfdx said:

Or

Thank you.
    The STX package is on an XL, right?

1.25% APR
    55% residual
    XLT: $2500 lease cash
    XL w/STX: $3500 lease cash

Yes STX is on an XL. Thank you for the info!

And wow, I have two "offers" from a local dealer on each of these and they were only showing $1500 rebate on the XLT with 2.21% APR. STX was showing $2500 rebate with 1.46 APR. Does the lease cash and APR show up on Ford's website or somewhere for my region to show proof of these rebates to them? Or how do I prove that? As I said totally new to leasing and appreciate any and all help.

FYI, also have a trade, they offered $1500 trade allowance on the XLT. Trade went up to $3400 on the STX. Maybe they were "showing" the rebate money via my trade? KBB has it at about $2500 left after payoff.

The incentives are for the customer, and will show up on the contract as a down payment. Dealer can't hide them.

The dealer can mark up the APR for extra profit; simply tell them you'll find another dealer unless you get the base rate.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

I am also questioning the MSRP they used. On my offers they used the "Total Before Discounts" # on the sticker as the MSRP in the deal, not the "Total MSRP" # (the blue box #). What # is typically used here? I would think blue box # is where we should start negotiations and believe I read that somewhere. What % could be expected off of blue box #?

They did discount $6111 off the MSRP for the XLT but $2500 of that is the sticker discounts so they technically came down $3611 on the truck.
    AJayK21 said:

I am also questioning the MSRP they used. On my offers they used the "Total Before Discounts" # on the sticker as the MSRP in the deal, not the "Total MSRP" # (the blue box #). What # is typically used here? I would think blue box # is where we should start negotiations and believe I read that somewhere. What % could be expected off of blue box #?

They did discount $6111 off the MSRP for the XLT but $2500 of that is the sticker discounts so they technically came down $3611 on the truck.

I'd offer a price that you're comfortable with, and not worry about the MSRP - that number is what is used for the residual calculation.

Use this link to help with price research:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

AJayK21 said:

That is a bonus from Ford Credit. Using the higher MSRP number, rather than the bottom line gives you a higher residual, and lower depreciation.

But, that is just how they calculate the residual. That has nothing to do with the price you negotiate.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

OK thank you for the insight that all makes sense.

Still wondering where I am missing the extra $1000 in rebates on each of these trims.
    Does anyone have advice on a dealer demo lease? 2019 Supercab XLT Sport, 302a, 4x4, 2.7 Ecoboost, zip is 44408. About an hour away from me but I assume it's considered  my same region.

How are residuals and APR affected on demos?
    AJayK21 said:

Does anyone have advice on a dealer demo lease? 2019 Supercab XLT Sport, 302a, 4x4, 2.7 Ecoboost, zip is 44408. About an hour away from me but I assume it's considered  my same region.

Just to be sure on region, what ZIP is the dealer?

I can only give you the new programs. We don't have info on how Ford handles demos. It could be as simple as a lower residual, to account for the mileage.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Dealer zip is 44408. Thank you.
    AJayK21 said:

AJayK21 said:

Dealer zip is 44408. Thank you.

36/15
    1.21% and 56%
    $1500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• DrlugodDrlugod Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2019
    Hello. I am considering a 2019 4x4 SCREW 3.5 ecoboost XLT vs Lariat in the 63010 zip code. 36 months/15,000 miles. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.
    Drlugod said:

Hello. I am considering a 2019 4x4 SCREW 3.5 ecoboost XLT vs Lariat in the 63010 zip code. 36 months/15,000 miles. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

2.48% APR
    58%/56% residual for Lariat/XLT
    $750 lease cash (XLT only)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• raystr76raystr76 Member Posts: 14
    edited May 2019
    Looking for numbers on a 2019 F150 SXT, XLT & Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 3.6L EcoBoost in Zip 84096. 
    36/10-12 
    39/10-12
    raystr76 said:

Looking for numbers on a 2019 F150 SXT, XLT & Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 3.6L EcoBoost in Zip 84096. 
    36/10-12 
    39/10-12

36/12
    4.53% APR
    58%/58%/60% residual

39/12
    4.78% APR
    56%/56%/58% residual

$1250 lease cash on STX/XLT only

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Michaell said:

AJayK21 said:

I'd offer a price that you're comfortable with, and not worry about the MSRP - that number is what is used for the residual calculation.

Thanks for the link. TMV has the truck about 13% below the blue box. Thoughts on 14-15% off blue box with the $1500 rebate?
    AJayK21 said:

Michaell said:

AJayK21 said:

Thanks for the link. TMV has the truck about 13% below the blue box. Thoughts on 14-15% off blue box with the $1500 rebate?
    AJayK21 said:

Michaell said:

AJayK21 said:

We don't have any thoughts on pricing; too many makes and models for us to track.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

AJayK21 said:

Michaell said:

AJayK21 said:

Sorry meant to say BEFORE $1500 rebate.
    AJayK21 said:

AJayK21 said:

Michaell said:

AJayK21 said:

If you don't ask, you don't get.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• MNASHMNASH Member Posts: 4
    What credit score do I need to get a tier 0 lease. And what would the apr be with a 2019 ford f150 xlt sport 36/12k zip 48080.
    Michaell said:

AJayK21 said:

AJayK21 said:

Michaell said:

AJayK21 said:

If you don't ask, you don't get.
    Ha, I hear ya. I asked... I didn't get. Will try again though.

Thank you guys for all the help so far.
    MNASH said:

What credit score do I need to get a tier 0 lease. And what would the apr be with a 2019 ford f150 xlt sport 36/12k zip 48080.

Assuming 4X4 SuperCrew:
    1.21% APR
    58% residual
    $2000 lease cash

I don't know the credit score cutoff

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• yamilonyamilon Member Posts: 57
    edited May 2019
    Hello there, I'm looking for MF, residual and any incentives for a 2019 F150 LARIAT Supercrew 2.7l Ecoboost, 4x2 for 36 months/12k miles in 33175. Thank you.
    yamilon said:

Hello there, I'm looking for MF, residual and any incentives for a 2019 F150 LARIAT Supercrew 2.7l Ecoboost, 4x2 for 36 months/12k miles in 33175. Thank you.

4.53% APR
    59% residual
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• yamilonyamilon Member Posts: 57
    kyfdx said:

yamilon said:

4.53% APR
    59% residual
    No lease incentives
    man that's tough, thank you. How about a 2019 F150 STX(XL) Supercrew 2.7l Ecoboost, 4x2 for 36 months/12k miles in 33175? I may have to go for that lower trim.
    yamilon said:

kyfdx said:

yamilon said:

4.53% APR
    59% residual
    No lease incentives
    man that's tough, thank you. How about a 2019 F150 STX(XL) Supercrew 2.7l Ecoboost, 4x2 for 36 months/12k miles in 33175? I may have to go for that lower trim.
    It won't be any better. The high APR is due to your regional location.

4.53% APR
    55% residual
    $1250 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• StevieJStevieJ Member Posts: 10
    edited June 2019
    Hello, I'm looking for all available info on:
    2019 Ford F-150 STX(XL) Supercrew with 2.7l Ecoboost. 4x4
    Equipment Group 101A
    36/10 or 36/12
    Zip 61264

Thanks!
    StevieJ said:

Hello, I'm looking for all available info on:
    2019 Ford F-150 STX(XL) Supercrew with 2.7l Ecoboost. 4x4
    Equipment Group 101A
    36/10 or 36/12
    Zip 61264

Thanks!

36/12
    1.75 and 58%
    $1000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• matt231503matt231503 Member Posts: 87
    Hello, could I have the numbers on a 2019 platinum supercrew 4wd for 39/10 in zip 78240?

Hello, could I have the numbers on a 2019 platinum supercrew 4wd for 39/10 in zip 78240?

3.47% APR
    59% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• matt231503matt231503 Member Posts: 87
    Kyfdx thank you for those numbers. Will they change tomorrow?

Kyfdx thank you for those numbers. Will they change tomorrow?

Nope

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• BoshwashBoshwash Member Posts: 27
    Looking for numbers on a 2019 F150 XL and XLT SuperCrew 2.7L Ecoboost 4x4 36/12 in 40509. Thank you!
    Boshwash said:

Looking for numbers on a 2019 F150 XL and XLT SuperCrew 2.7L Ecoboost 4x4 36/12 in 40509. Thank you!

1.75% APR and 58%
    $1000 lease cash

Either trim

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• BoshwashBoshwash Member Posts: 27
    Michaell said:

Boshwash said:

1.75% APR and 58%
    $1000 lease cash

Either trim
    Does anything change with the 3.5L Ecoboost engine?
    Boshwash said:

Michaell said:

Boshwash said:

1.75% APR and 58%
    $1000 lease cash

Either trim
    Does anything change with the 3.5L Ecoboost engine?
    No

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• MegaVitaminMMegaVitaminM Member Posts: 2
    Can I get numbers on a 2019 F150 XLT 4x4 Supercrew, 36/15, in 40509? Thanks!

Can I get numbers on a 2019 F150 XLT 4x4 Supercrew, 36/15, in 40509? Thanks!

1.75% APR and 56% residual
    $1000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Rjgjag1Rjgjag1 Member Posts: 17
    Hello again,

What are the numbers for a 2019 F-150 XLT Sport 4x4 Supercrew for 36/15 in 16214? Thanks!
    Rjgjag1 said:

Hello again,

What are the numbers for a 2019 F-150 XLT Sport 4x4 Supercrew for 36/15 in 16214? Thanks!

1.21% and 56%
    $1500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator