Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Lease Numbers for Honda Pilot EXL AWD 36 @ 10,000 miles a year zip 14103 Please. Thanks

EjghulkEjghulk Posts: 6
edited May 7 in Honda
Hello looking for lease deals and numbers on Honda Pilot EXL AWD 36 @ 10,000 miles a year zip code is 14103. Thanks.

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 122,742
    Ejghulk said:

    Hello looking for lease deals and numbers on Honda Pilot EXL AWD 36 @ 10,000 miles a year zip code is 14103. Thanks.

    36/12
    .00155 MF and 60% residual
    $1600 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • EinGCEinGC Posts: 14
    May I please have the MF, residual value, and incentive for this?

    Honda Pilot EXL AWD
    36 mo/10,000 annual miles
    Zip code is 11530
    Credit is excellent.
  • EinGCEinGC Posts: 14
    EinGC said:

    May I please have the MF, residual value, and incentive for this?

    Honda Pilot EXL AWD
    36 mo/10,000 annual miles
    Zip code is 11530
    Credit is excellent.

    Can I have this for the EX AWD also?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 113,731
    EinGC said:

    EinGC said:

    May I please have the MF, residual value, and incentive for this?

    Honda Pilot EXL AWD
    36 mo/10,000 annual miles
    Zip code is 11530
    Credit is excellent.

    Can I have this for the EX AWD also?
    36/12
    .00155 and 59% (EX) or 60% (EX-L)
    $1600 incentive

    No 10K allowance from Honda.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.