Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Looking for lease information on Nissan Kicks

wik1982wik1982 Member Posts: 29
edited March 2019 in Nissan
Hi all, my Nissan lease is coming up and so I am looking at some different car options. I am not sure if I will be sticking with Nissan or not. I know these Kicks are a new model and I have been trying to do some research on them, I'm curious if anyone can share information on their lease deals. I am specifically looking for information on the higher 2 trim levels, but any information at least helps.

Thanks!

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,090
    wik1982 said:

Hi all, my Nissan lease is coming up and so I am looking at some different car options. I am not sure if I will be sticking with Nissan or not. I know these Kicks are a new model and I have been trying to do some research on them, I'm curious if anyone can share information on their lease deals. I am specifically looking for information on the higher 2 trim levels, but any information at least helps.

Thanks!

What is your location?

What term and mileage allowance?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• wik1982wik1982 Member Posts: 29
    kyfdx said:
    Hi all, my Nissan lease is coming up and so I am looking at some different car options. I am not sure if I will be sticking with Nissan or not. I know these Kicks are a new model and I have been trying to do some research on them, I'm curious if anyone can share information on their lease deals. I am specifically looking for information on the higher 2 trim levels, but any information at least helps. Thanks!
    What is your location? What term and mileage allowance?
    32703 zip and would be doing 36 month 36000 miles
    wik1982 said:

kyfdx said:

wik1982 said:

Thanks!

What is your location?

.00210 MF
    58%/59% residual for SV/SR

No lease incentives

It's going to be expensive to lease, relative to MSRP, with those numbers.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

wik1982 said:

kyfdx said:

wik1982 said:

Thanks!

What is your location?

.00210 MF

No lease incentives

Pardon my ignorance, but can you explain? I am not certain I fully understand what those numbers are indicating...

Still, thanks for the information!
    wik1982 said:

kyfdx said:

wik1982 said:

kyfdx said:

wik1982 said:

Thanks!

What is your location?

.00210 MF

No lease incentives

Pardon my ignorance, but can you explain? I am not certain I fully understand what those numbers are indicating...

Still, thanks for the information!

With those lease parameters, the payment is going to be very high, and once you see it, you'll decide to lease something else.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Is there an area on the forums here that may indicate top lease options by brand or will I need to go through each topic/post? This is a bit of a bummer....I've been with Nissan for 4 straight cars and have built up alot of credit with Nissan Financial.
    wik1982 said:

Is there an area on the forums here that may indicate top lease options by brand or will I need to go through each topic/post? This is a bit of a bummer....I've been with Nissan for 4 straight cars and have built up alot of credit with Nissan Financial.

Are you interested in SUVs? It's hard to beat a Rogue for a reasonable lease payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

wik1982 said:

Are you interested in SUVs? It's hard to beat a Rogue for a reasonable lease payment.
    I'm not married to anything to be honest. I was just looking at the Kicks because the lease manager brought them up to me, he did mention the Rogue as well but I assumed I would probably get a better deal on the Kicks because they were newer and likely being pushed, so there maybe good deals. I would not be opposed to the Rogue if there was a good deal to be had though.
    edited March 2019
    wik1982 said:

kyfdx said:

wik1982 said:

I'm not married to anything to be honest. I was just looking at the Kicks because the lease manager brought them up to me, he did mention the Rogue as well but I assumed I would probably get a better deal on the Kicks because they were newer and likely being pushed, so there maybe good deals. I would not be opposed to the Rogue if there was a good deal to be had though.
    You can request Rogue lease info, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/52815/nissan/rogue/2019-nissan-rogue-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• d_laynomored_laynomore Member Posts: 21
    Hi, do you have MF and Residual for Kicks SV and SR, 36 months, 12k/year? Zip 06492. 
    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,252

Hi, do you have MF and Residual for Kicks SV and SR, 36 months, 12k/year? Zip 06492. 
    Thanks!

.00170 and 56% (SV) or 57% (SR)
    no lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• d_laynomored_laynomore Member Posts: 21
    Michaell said:
    Thanks!
    .00170 and 56% (SV) or 57% (SR) no lease incentives
    Hi, are these numbers still valid for June? Thanks!

Michaell said:

Thanks!

.00170 and 56% (SV) or 57% (SR)
    no lease incentives

Hi, are these numbers still valid for June? Thanks!

Yes, no changes

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• GokartMozartGokartMozart Member Posts: 5
    Do you have numbers for MF and Residual for 2019 Nissan Kicks S 36mo/12k miles per year. zip code 53222

Do you have numbers for MF and Residual for 2019 Nissan Kicks S 36mo/12k miles per year. zip code 53222

.00153 MF and 53% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• GokartMozartGokartMozart Member Posts: 5
    Do you have numbers for MF and Residual for 2019 Nissan Kicks SR model 36mo/12k miles per year. zip code 53222

Do you have numbers for MF and Residual for 2019 Nissan Kicks SR model 36mo/12k miles per year. zip code 53222

.00153 and 56%
    No incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• jleightonjleighton Member Posts: 1
    Do you have numbers for MF and Residual for 2019 Nissan Kicks S 36mo/12k miles per year. zip code 60618
    jleighton said:

Do you have numbers for MF and Residual for 2019 Nissan Kicks S 36mo/12k miles per year. zip code 60618

.00153 and 53%
    $500 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator