Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

What are the June incentives for Chevy?

gte_gte_ Member Posts: 11
edited June 2019 in Chevrolet
I’d like to purchase rather than lease and compare the incentives between the 2 zip codes. The zip codes are 33143 and 21784. 2019 Silverado 2500 HD (diesel) crew cab long box LTZ trim. Thank you

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    gte_ said:

I’d like to purchase rather than lease and compare the incentives between the 2 zip codes. The zip codes are 33143 and 21784.

2019 Silverado 2500 HD (diesel) crew cab long box LTZ trim.

Thank you

$2500 rebate for cash
    $4000 rebate if you take GMF standard financing (high rate)

Either location

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    edited June 2019

kyfdx said:
    I’d like to purchase rather than lease and compare the incentives between the 2 zip codes. The zip codes are 33143 and 21784. 2019 Silverado 2500 HD (diesel) crew cab long box LTZ trim. Thank you
    $2500 rebate for cash $4000 rebate if you take GMF standard financing (high rate) Either location

Thank you, so yo clarify there are no different or additional incentive in either zip code?

The reason I ask is that I spoke to someone at that dealership who tried to tell me the incentives were different in April and they lied so I want to be able to retort that if they try that again. 
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    gte_ said:

kyfdx said:

I’d like to purchase rather than lease and compare the incentives between the 2 zip codes. The zip codes are 33143 and 21784.

2019 Silverado 2500 HD (diesel) crew cab long box LTZ trim.

Thank you
    $2500 rebate for cash
    $4000 rebate if you take GMF standard financing (high rate)

Either location

Thank you, so yo clarify there are no different or additional incentive in either zip code?

The reason I ask is that I spoke to someone at that dealership who tried to tell me the incentives were different in April and they lied so I want to be able to retort that if they try that again. 

Domestic makes (GM, Ford, CJDR) have a plethora of incentives that we might not have access to. I wouldn't say positively that these are the only incentives. My own brother-in-law received $1000 in incentives that I didn't know about, when he inquired about leasing an Equinox.

But, HD trucks generally don't have the incentive level of the 1/2 ton models.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:
    $2500 rebate for cash $4000 rebate if you take GMF standard financing (high rate) Either location

Domestic makes (GM, Ford, CJDR) have a plethora of incentives that we might not have access to. I wouldn't say positively that these are the only incentives. My own brother-in-law received $1000 in incentives that I didn't know about, when he inquired about leasing an Equinox. But, HD trucks generally don't have the incentive level of the 1/2 ton models.
    Great thank you