Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2020 jeep gladiator RV and MF

KillamarkgKillamarkg Member Posts: 28
edited May 2019 in Jeep
RV and MF for Jeep Galdiator Sport, sport s, overland, and rubicon for 36/10 and also 24/10 if available. zip 95691. Are there any incentives available?

Comments

• KillamarkgKillamarkg Member Posts: 28
    Auto transmission aswell
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,123

RV and MF for Jeep Galdiator Sport, sport s, overland, and rubicon for 36/10 and also 24/10 if available. zip 95691. Are there any incentives available?

Auto transmission aswell

No incentives

Standard MF
    24: 87%/81%/75%/76% residual
    36: 82%/76%/71%/71% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

What’s the standard money factor on a Jeep gladiator lease that same as the wranglers?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,282

What’s the standard money factor on a Jeep gladiator lease that same as the wranglers?

We don't know if it's the same, or different.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• AboudinAboudin Member Posts: 14
    Hello whats the MF and residual on a 2020 jeep gladiator sport or sport S lease in arizona 85210 
    any rebates or incentives?
    Aboudin said:

Hello whats the MF and residual on a 2020 jeep gladiator sport or sport S lease in arizona 85210 
    any rebates or incentives?

36/15
    Standard MF
    79%/73% residual for Sport/Sport S

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• HECMPROHECMPRO Member Posts: 12
    Thank you in advance!!

I live in zip 78613
     What would be the RV on a Gladiator Sport S 
    lease terms
    36/15 39/15 42/15 48/15 

Assuming excellent credit, does the MF go up as length of lease goes up? What would be a range for standard MF? 

In my zip does the sales tax get amortized monthly or is the tax added to overall total (i.e. sales price + fees + tax)? 

I am beyond grateful if you could provide info I should actually expierence in the process. Thanks again!! 

HECMPRO said:

Thank you in advance!!

I live in zip 78613
     What would be the RV on a Gladiator Sport S 
    lease terms
    36/15 39/15 42/15 48/15 

Assuming excellent credit, does the MF go up as length of lease goes up? What would be a range for standard MF? 

In my zip does the sales tax get amortized monthly or is the tax added to overall total (i.e. sales price + fees + tax)? 

I am beyond grateful if you could provide info I should actually expierence in the process. Thanks again!! 

Standard MF
    73%/71%/70%/67% residual

The money factor is the same for all terms. We don't know the number for the Gladiator, but should be in the .00200-.00250 range

TX taxes the full selling price, and collects it upfront. You can roll that amount into your CAP cost. This is a substantial amount.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited June 2019
    Is the RV set regionally? 

Does rolling in/having dealer install desired modifications (leather, tires, rims, suspension) add , subtract or not change the RV of the vehicle?  

Thank you!

If you ever have a question on a Reverse Mortgage(HECM), Traditional Mortgage , or Commercial Loan... I'm  here to return the favor. Thanks again! 
    HECMPRO said:

Is the RV set regionally? 

Does rolling in/having dealer install desired modifications (leather, tires, rims, suspension) add , subtract or not change the RV of the vehicle?  

Thank you!

If you ever have a question on a Reverse Mortgage(HECM), Traditional Mortgage , or Commercial Loan... I'm  here to return the favor. Thanks again! 

The RV is national, for the Gladiator.

Dealer installed options will kill your lease payment, as you'll have to pay for 100% of the cost of those items, even if your lease is for 3 or 4 years.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Is it allowed to put wheels and tires on your own, then put the stock ones back on at lease end? 
    HECMPRO said:

Is it allowed to put wheels and tires on your own, then put the stock ones back on at lease end? 

I don't see why not. Still gonna be expensive for you

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Dealer told me when I leased mine that I could do whatever I want to the Jeep aslong as it added value to the car ; lift , tires , etc

And you can return the car with those modifications? Or, must it be returned to its original state upon return.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Dealer told me when I leased mine that I could do whatever I want to the Jeep aslong as it added value to the car ; lift , tires , etc

They gave you bad info then lol.
  • Taznumber1Taznumber1 Member Posts: 1
    What would RV and estimated Money Factor for overland or rubicon?

Looking at 36/15K or 48/15K mileage.

What would RV and estimated Money Factor for overland or rubicon?

Looking at 36/15K or 48/15K mileage.

Standard MF and 67% / 61%

Either trim

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• RovrRovr Member Posts: 3
    Hi, looking for rv, mf, and any incentives on a 24or 36 10k per yr lease on a sport and sport s. Zip 98106

Thank you!
    Rovr said:

Hi, looking for rv, mf, and any incentives on a 24or 36 10k per yr lease on a sport and sport s. Zip 98106

Thank you!

Standard MF
    Sport - 86% / 80%
    Sport S - 80% / 75%
    No incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• QdxchalstonQdxchalston Member Posts: 20
    Hi, looking for rv, mf, and any incentives on a 24 or 36 15k per yr lease on an overland and sport s. Zip 29445 and 15224. Thank you.

Hi, looking for rv, mf, and any incentives on a 24 or 36 15k per yr lease on an overland and sport s. Zip 29445 and 15224. Thank you.

Standard MF
    OVR - 70% / 65%
    Sport S - 76% / 70%
    No incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• QdxchalstonQdxchalston Member Posts: 20
    Michaell said:

Standard MF
    OVR - 70% / 65%
    Sport S - 76% / 70%
    No incentives
    Thank you
This discussion has been closed.