Awesome 2019 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 Sales Price! Please advise as to current rebates and incentives.

dbs6000dbs6000 Member Posts: 55
edited March 2019 in Chevrolet
Hi everyone,

Can you please advise as to what the current (March 2019) cash deal factory rebates and incentives are on 2019 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 Crew Cab, Short Box V6's?

And any amazing final, after rebate sales price figures anyone's come across?

Thanks so much and happy trucking! :)

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 208,746
    dbs6000 said:

    Hi everyone,

    Can you please advise as to what the current (March 2019) cash deal factory rebates and incentives are on 2019 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 Crew Cab, Short Box V6's?

    And any amazing final, after rebate sales price figures anyone's come across?

    Thanks so much and happy trucking! :)

    What is your location?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • DAng333DAng333 Member Posts: 1
    I'm looking for the same info. I'm in NY. Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 208,746
    DAng333 said:

    I'm looking for the same info. I'm in NY. Thank you

    2019 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 Crew Cab?

    36/15
    .00229 MF and 63% residual
    $150 lease cash
    +$1500 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Mx2265Mx2265 Member Posts: 1
    Hi, what’s the MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits for a 2019 Chevy Colorado ZR2 crew cab 36/15k zip 89148
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 208,746
    Mx2265 said:

    Hi, what’s the MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits for a 2019 Chevy Colorado ZR2 crew cab 36/15k zip 89148

    .00229 MF and 61% residual
    $150 lease cash
    +$750 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.