Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

MF and Residual

Sk8terGirlSk8terGirl Member Posts: 4
edited June 2019 in Jaguar

Can you please tell me the MF and residual for a 2019 Jaguar F-Pace, Prestige, V6, 3.0L -- zip code 80112?

Thank you.

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,121

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• DrFlashDrFlash Member Posts: 25

Hey guys, can I please have the MF and RV along with any incentives for the Jaguar F-Pace R-Sport AND Prestige, for 36/12 in 77030 (Houston, TX)?

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,194

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Sk8terGirlSk8terGirl Member Posts: 4
    I'm looking for the MF and RV on a 2019 Jaguar, F-Pace, Prestige, 30t -- zip code 80112. 10k miles/year, both 36 and 39mo lease terms.
    Also, are there any lease incentives/rebates available?
    Thank you!!

I'm looking for the MF and RV on a 2019 Jaguar, F-Pace, Prestige, 30t -- zip code 80112. 10k miles/year, both 36 and 39mo lease terms.
    Also, are there any lease incentives/rebates available?
    Thank you!!

.00001 MF and 49% residual
    .00012 MF and 47% residual

$3375 dealer lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks so much for this info! Are you able to tell me where I can find the $3,375 dealer lease cash to present to the dealer?

Thanks so much for this info! Are you able to tell me where I can find the $3,375 dealer lease cash to present to the dealer?

You can't. It is a Jaguar-to-dealer incentive. Use your knowledge of it to negotiate an aggressive sale price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

One more question...if I lease a vehicle from a dealership out of state, do I need to physically sign paperwork at that dealership (what they are telling me), or can I use docusign, or have them FedEx the paperwork to me, and I can have it notarized and sent back?
    Thank you!

One more question...if I lease a vehicle from a dealership out of state, do I need to physically sign paperwork at that dealership (what they are telling me), or can I use docusign, or have them FedEx the paperwork to me, and I can have it notarized and sent back?
    Thank you!

I don't know the legal rules, but if a dealership insists on your presence, then you'll have to do that, or shop elsewhere.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator