Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

VW Tiguan 2019 SE FWD

guoanguoan Member Posts: 14
edited June 2019 in Volkswagen
May I please get the numbers- Residual/MF/Incentives- for the 2019 VW Tiguan SE FWD
10K/36M or 10k/39M, Zipcode 91780.
Thank you!

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,024
    guoan said:

May I please get the numbers- Residual/MF/Incentives- for the 2019 VW Tiguan SE FWD
    10K/36M or 10k/39M, Zipcode 91780.
    Thank you!

.00060 and 54% / 52%
    $1700 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• guoanguoan Member Posts: 14
    Hi Michaell, the dealer never told me there is a $1700 lease cash, can you please advice how to negotiate to get this lease cash?
    thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    guoan said:

Hi Michaell, the dealer never told me there is a $1700 lease cash, can you please advice how to negotiate to get this lease cash?
    thank you.

The lease cash is a VW-to-dealer incentive. Disclosure is not required, as it is not a consumer incentive.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

thank you, so does that means as a personal consumer i am not qualify for this?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    guoan said:

thank you, so does that means as a personal consumer i am not qualify for this?

Now that you know the dealer is getting the incentive, bargain hard on the selling price. You can profit indirectly, but no, there is no consumer incentive.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

understood! thank you.