Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Warranty help

mstrluckymstrlucky Member Posts: 91
edited July 2019 in Honda
Can someone please help me out. I have a 2017 Accord hybrid with 55,000 miles that I'm going to be buying out now and financing. I drive about 18,000 miles a year I plan on keeping this car for as long as possible. I am not eligible for Honda care since I have 55000 miles. can anyone suggest a good warranty company. I looked into carchex and endurance but it seems like they have so-so reviews. Thanks a lot of appreciate the advice

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,252
    mstrlucky said:

Can someone please help me out. I have a 2017 Accord hybrid with 55,000 miles that I'm going to be buying out now and financing. I drive about 18,000 miles a year I plan on keeping this car for as long as possible. I am not eligible for Honda care since I have 55000 miles. can anyone suggest a good warranty company. I looked into carchex and endurance but it seems like they have so-so reviews. Thanks a lot of appreciate the advice

I'm not sure that you'll find any 3rd party warranty company that gets consistently good reviews, never mind great ones.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• mstrluckymstrlucky Member Posts: 91
    I think Honda was offering one to me ..not Honda care something less since my car was over 35k miles but I forget the name.