Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Range Rover Velar- "AS ADVERTISED" Lease

Rop3rRop3r Member Posts: 10
edited July 2019 in Land Rover
I'm very interested in leasing a 2019 Range Rover Velar S P250 (MSRP of $54,700) - AS ADVERTISED for $539/mo
$4,495 due at signing includes $3,061 down, $0 security deposit, $895 acquisition fee and first month's payment;
PLUS TAX,TITLE, LICENSE

Has anyone actually ever leased for the AMOUNT ADVERTISED?? My local dealership doesn't have any "base model" vehicles in stock and typically never carry them here. Are they required to provide the vehicle advertised? Or can they have one shipped from another delaership? My credit is EXCELLENT, and can meet all required criteria. I dont want to pay more than $600-$650/mo.
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,311
    Rop3r said:

I'm very interested in leasing a 2019 Range Rover Velar S P250 (MSRP of $54,700) - AS ADVERTISED for $539/mo
    $4,495 due at signing includes $3,061 down, $0 security deposit, $895 acquisition fee and first month's payment;
    PLUS TAX,TITLE, LICENSE

Has anyone actually ever leased for the AMOUNT ADVERTISED?? My local dealership doesn't have any "base model" vehicles in stock and typically never carry them here. Are they required to provide the vehicle advertised? Or can they have one shipped from another delaership? My credit is EXCELLENT, and can meet all required criteria. I dont want to pay more than $600-$650/mo.

It's just an ad.

Dealer not obligated to have the ad vehicle trim in stock.

We don't recommend any down payment, on a lease. The idea is to pay as you go.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    Would it be out of the question to ask them to "order" that vehicle?or even possible to even lease a Velar for $600-$650/mo especially with NOTHING down??
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    Rop3r said:

Would it be out of the question to ask them to "order" that vehicle?or even possible to even lease a Velar for $600-$650/mo especially with NOTHING down??

We don't really have anything to go on, other than an MSRP and an advertisement.

I'd guess your goal is unlikely.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Do you know the MF and residual for a 2019 Velar S P250 for zip 70065 - 36/12 and 39/12

Also any lease cash or dealer incentives for this model in August?
  • Options
    Rop3r said:

Do you know the MF and residual for a 2019 Velar S P250 for zip 70065 - 36/12 and 39/12

Also any lease cash or dealer incentives for this model in August?

.00107 MF and 61% residual
    .00110 MF and 58% residual

No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Do you know the MF and residual for a 2019 Velar S P250 R-Dynamic for zip 70065 - 36/10 and 39/10
  • Options
    Rop3r said:

Do you know the MF and residual for a 2019 Velar S P250 R-Dynamic for zip 70065 - 36/10 and 39/10

I don't show the "S" model with an R-Dynamic label.
    250 S:
    .00107 MF and 62% residual
    .00110 MF and 59% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    didnt mean to put the "S"
  • Options
    is the MF and RV different on a R-Dynamic?
  • Options
    Rop3r said:

is the MF and RV different on a R-Dynamic?

The lowest trim with R-Dynamic is an SE

For the 2019 model
    With the 250 level, the trims are:

Base
    S
    SE R-Dynamic

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator