Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

The bank didn't aprove us but the dealer still gave us the car

JagsTJagsT Member Posts: 12
edited July 2019 in Ford
So i posted a post about this not long ago where i was skeptical that i got car spot scammed and today we got a letter saying the bank didn't accept us but they offered us some new terms

Loan Amount: 13,770
Term 72
Rate 6.4%

So do i have to return this truck was around $14,000
The bank is Pifcu
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    JagsT said:

So i posted a post about this not long ago where i was skeptical that i got car spot scammed and today we got a letter saying the bank didn't accept us but they offered us some new terms

Term 72
    Rate 6.4%

The bank is Pifcu

If you don't like the terms, take the car back. It's as simple as that.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

JagsT said:

Term 72
    Rate 6.4%

The bank is Pifcu

We went back to the dealer today to ask if we got really declined and they said No that we didn't get declined but a different bank accepted us it was just this bank that didn't accept us
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,316
    JagsT said:

kyfdx said:

JagsT said:

Term 72
    Rate 6.4%

The bank is Pifcu

We went back to the dealer today to ask if we got really declined and they said No that we didn't get declined but a different bank accepted us it was just this bank that didn't accept us
    If they are asking you to sign a new contract, and you don't like the terms of it, no obligation to sign. You can return the car and walk away completely.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    Michaell said:

JagsT said:

kyfdx said:

JagsT said:

Term 72
    Rate 6.4%

The bank is Pifcu

If they are asking you to sign a new contract, and you don't like the terms of it, no obligation to sign. You can return the car and walk away completely.
    Thats the thing they didn't tell us we had to sign a new contract or anything they just said that you were accepted by a different bank and not this bank that mailed us the paper
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,316
    JagsT said:

Michaell said:

JagsT said:

kyfdx said:

JagsT said:

Term 72
    Rate 6.4%

The bank is Pifcu

Thats the thing they didn't tell us we had to sign a new contract or anything they just said that you were accepted by a different bank and not this bank that mailed us the paper
    I'm not a lawyer, nor do I play one on TV, but I believe that in order to have a valid contract it must be signed by both parties. I would reach out to the general manager of the dealer and ask for clarification.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    Michaell said:

JagsT said:

Michaell said:

JagsT said:

kyfdx said:

JagsT said:

Term 72
    Rate 6.4%

The bank is Pifcu

I'm not a lawyer, nor do I play one on TV, but I believe that in order to have a valid contract it must be signed by both parties. I would reach out to the general manager of the dealer and ask for clarification.
    Also i read that If you got a paper named borrowed Car Agreement and i don't have that in my signed paperwork is that also a good chance then that i am not scammed?
  • Options
    2007vert2007vert Member Posts: 10
    It's probably because they submitted your credit app to multiple banks. One declined and one approved. The one that declined sent the letter and you got the car on the bank that approved.