Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Nissan Rogue Lease Deals

MiteyJoeMiteyJoe Philadelphia Posts: 12
edited May 25 in Nissan
Can I please get the MF, Residual and Incentives for both the Rogue S and SL AWD 36 / 12

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,224
    MiteyJoe said:

    Can I please get the MF, Residual and Incentives for both the Rogue S and SL AWD 36 / 12

    Whatis your ZIP code?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MiteyJoeMiteyJoe Philadelphia Posts: 12
    Sorry, zip code is 19083
  • MiteyJoeMiteyJoe Philadelphia Posts: 12
    Actually, can you make the model the Nissan Rogue SV FWD? Everything else stays the same.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,465
    MiteyJoe said:

    Sorry, zip code is 19083

    MiteyJoe said:

    Actually, can you make the model the Nissan Rogue SV FWD? Everything else stays the same.

    .00101 MF and 55% residual
    $2325 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • toe22222toe22222 Posts: 13
    Can I get RV, MF and incentives for 2019 Rogue S, SV & SL (FWD) on 36/15 for 35226.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,465
    toe22222 said:

    Can I get RV, MF and incentives for 2019 Rogue S, SV & SL (FWD) on 36/15 for 35226.

    S/SL: .00003 MF and 49%/52% residual
    SV: .00101 MF and 54% residual

    $975 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • toe22222toe22222 Posts: 13
    kyfdx said:

    toe22222 said:

    Can I get RV, MF and incentives for 2019 Rogue S, SV & SL (FWD) on 36/15 for 35226.

    S/SL: .00003 MF and 49%/52% residual
    SV: .00101 MF and 54% residual

    $975 incentive
    Does MF typically change monthly or quarterly? Trying to decide if I should wait and hope July MF stays the same and RV increases.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,224
    toe22222 said:

    kyfdx said:

    toe22222 said:

    Can I get RV, MF and incentives for 2019 Rogue S, SV & SL (FWD) on 36/15 for 35226.

    S/SL: .00003 MF and 49%/52% residual
    SV: .00101 MF and 54% residual

    $975 incentive
    Does MF typically change monthly or quarterly? Trying to decide if I should wait and hope July MF stays the same and RV increases.
    RV rarely, if ever, goes up as the year progresses.

    The numbers could change every month.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hello,

    can I get the MF, residual, and lease credits for a 2019 Nissan Rogue SL AWD, 36m/10k, zip 11763

    thank you!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,224

    hello,

    can I get the MF, residual, and lease credits for a 2019 Nissan Rogue SL AWD, 36m/10k, zip 11763

    thank you!!

    36/12 (no 10K from Nissan)
    .00003 and 51%
    $3400 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Jon82JonJon82Jon 95678Posts: 3
    Can I get the MF and Res Value for 2019 Nissan Rogue S AWD 12/36 in 95843?

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,224
    Jon82Jon said:

    Can I get the MF and Res Value for 2019 Nissan Rogue S AWD 12/36 in 95843?

    Thanks

    .00020 and 49%
    $2200 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

This discussion has been closed.