Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Is this a good deal?

BraindedBrainded New Jersey Posts: 7
edited July 15 in Land Rover
Hi. I’m looking at a 2019 P340. 36m/15K. Monthly payment is 969 with 5,000 down. Please help!
Tagged:

Answers

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,224
    Brainded said:

    Hi. I’m looking at a 2019 P340. 36m/15K. Monthly payment is 969 with 5,000 down. Please help!

    What model?
    What ZIP code?
    MSRP?
    Selling price?
    What does the $5000 cover?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • BraindedBrainded New Jersey Posts: 7
    Model=R-Dynamic SE 340PS
    08048
    MSRP 74,770
    Selling 73,770
    5K covers Bank, doc, 1st pay, tittle/tags/reg, Taxes
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,224
    Brainded said:

    Model=R-Dynamic SE 340PS
    08048
    MSRP 74,770
    Selling 73,770
    5K covers Bank, doc, 1st pay, tittle/tags/reg, Taxes

    RR Sport?
    Velar?

    Not much of a discount, honestly. Look here to see what you should negotiate:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • BraindedBrainded New Jersey Posts: 7
    Thank you. I will check the article.

    This is for the Velar. May I ask you to provide MF & Residuals for
    Model=R-Dynamic SE 340PS
    zip - 08048
    MSRP 74,770
    Selling 73,770

    I am also considering F-Pace could I provide those details and get residual and MF or are you strictly Land Rover?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,224
    Brainded said:

    Thank you. I will check the article.

    This is for the Velar. May I ask you to provide MF & Residuals for
    Model=R-Dynamic SE 340PS
    zip - 08048
    MSRP 74,770
    Selling 73,770

    I am also considering F-Pace could I provide those details and get residual and MF or are you strictly Land Rover?

    .00038 and 56%

    There is a dedicated F-Pace lease thread; please post your questions here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/52598/jaguar/f-pace/2019-jaguar-f-pace-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.