Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2020 BMW 3-Series Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• LeasesearcherLeasesearcher Member Posts: 29
    edited July 2019
    May I get MF and residual for an m340i rwd in 78230? 3 years/12k per year. Any incentives being offered?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,057

May I get MF and residual for an m340i rwd in 78230? 3 years/12k per year. Any incentives being offered?

.00145 and 60%
    $1000 lease credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• ironhaloironhalo Member Posts: 14
    Working a deal on a build-to-order 2020 330i. Dealer is saying delivery date on a newly ordered 330i is early October if ordered today, and that they are only allowed to lock in pricing and rebates until 60 days out, which means July incentives wouldn't apply. So rather than the July $1000 lease credit and $1000 conquest, the deal would have to rely on August incentives, which obviously aren't known yet.

He said he can write the deal now and get it ordered, with no rebates in the numbers, then revise the numbers when August programs are revealed. But clearly it makes more sense for me to wait ~10 days and see what the incentives are for August, right? By pushing to write the deal now, he is clearly just trying to get another sale under his belt before months end, no?

Lastly, I know no one can predict what next month's programs will be, but based on experience can anyone wager a guess as to whether the $1k lease cash and $1k conquest could both go away completely? Dealer says July is when they typically have the most incentives and that he's seen them "completely dry up" in the past when August rolls around. Seems to me they might be using this as persuasion for me to take a deal on a 2019 that's on their lot instead of waiting to see what happens in August on 2020 incentives.

Advice? Thanks in advance.

ironhalo said:

Working a deal on a build-to-order 2020 330i. Dealer is saying delivery date on a newly ordered 330i is early October if ordered today, and that they are only allowed to lock in pricing and rebates until 60 days out, which means July incentives wouldn't apply. So rather than the July $1000 lease credit and $1000 conquest, the deal would have to rely on August incentives, which obviously aren't known yet.

He said he can write the deal now and get it ordered, with no rebates in the numbers, then revise the numbers when August programs are revealed. But clearly it makes more sense for me to wait ~10 days and see what the incentives are for August, right? By pushing to write the deal now, he is clearly just trying to get another sale under his belt before months end, no?

Lastly, I know no one can predict what next month's programs will be, but based on experience can anyone wager a guess as to whether the $1k lease cash and $1k conquest could both go away completely? Dealer says July is when they typically have the most incentives and that he's seen them "completely dry up" in the past when August rolls around. Seems to me they might be using this as persuasion for me to take a deal on a 2019 that's on their lot instead of waiting to see what happens in August on 2020 incentives.

Advice? Thanks in advance.

1. Yes, I'd suggest you wait
    2. Yes, the dealer is trying to sell another unit in July
    3. Best estimate is that the lease and loyalty credit will continue next month. Dealer is using fear to get you to act today.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Michaell said:

3. Best estimate is that the lease and loyalty credit will continue next month. Dealer is using fear to get you to act today.

Thanks for the quick reply!

UPDATE: The dealer has now come back to me and is saying that the August programs actually got announced today already, and that they've been cut in half. $500 lease credit and $500 conquest. Can anyone verify that?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,175
    edited July 2019
    ironhalo said:

Michaell said:

Thanks for the quick reply!

UPDATE: The dealer has now come back to me and is saying that the August programs actually got announced today already, and that they've been cut in half. $500 lease credit and $500 conquest. Can anyone verify that?
    No.. we haven't seen the August numbers, and I bet he hasn't either.

Also, there are no July numbers for the 330i.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

Interesting. So the $2k in rebates that another dealer is showing me on a new build-to-order 2020 330i don't actually apply to the 2020 at all? They only apply to the 2019 model, in July? If that's the case then it's pretty sketchy of them to put that on paper for a 2020 isn't it?
    ironhalo said:

kyfdx said:

Interesting. So the $2k in rebates that another dealer is showing me on a new build-to-order 2020 330i don't actually apply to the 2020 at all? They only apply to the 2019 model, in July? If that's the case then it's pretty sketchy of them to put that on paper for a 2020 isn't it?
    Either that, or they apply to the 2020 340i, and they are just guessing.
    July programs show no numbers for the 2020 330i.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• fatmousefatmouse Member Posts: 20
    Hello guys, may I get MF and residual for an m340i rwd in SoCal, zip 91360? 3 years/12k per year. Incentive information will be appreciated as well. Thank you so much!
    fatmouse said:

Hello guys, may I get MF and residual for an m340i rwd in SoCal, zip 91360? 3 years/12k per year. Incentive information will be appreciated as well. Thank you so much!

.00145 MF and 60% residual
    $500 lease credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• bman2085bman2085 Member Posts: 5
    Hello, Can you please provide the MF, RV, and incentives for 2020 M340i xdrive in zip 97005?
    36 months and 12k mileage. Thanks much!
    bman2085 said:

Hello, Can you please provide the MF, RV, and incentives for 2020 M340i xdrive in zip 97005?
    36 months and 12k mileage. Thanks much!

.00145 and 60%
    $1000 lease credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• early808early808 Member Posts: 20
    Hello
    I’m heading over to dealer today and would like any information that you have (mf, residual, incentives) on 2020 m340
    Assuming 36 months, 15k miles in Charlotte, NC area

Also I’m heading over to tune in an existing lease . Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks you soo much in advance.
    early808 said:

Hello
    I’m heading over to dealer today and would like any information that you have (mf, residual, incentives) on 2020 m340
    Assuming 36 months, 15k miles in Charlotte, NC area

Also I’m heading over to tune in an existing lease . Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks you soo much in advance.

.00145 MF and 58% residual
    $1000 lease credit
    BMW lease? $2000 loyalty

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thank you!
    Hello, I thought there was $2000 loyalty credit for M340i in SoCal? I just checked BMWUSA web site and it seems that the incentive was reduced to $1000? Can someone confirm this? Thanks!
    fatmouse said:

Hello, I thought there was $2000 loyalty credit for M340i in SoCal? I just checked BMWUSA web site and it seems that the incentive was reduced to $1000? Can someone confirm this? Thanks!

I still show $2000 loyalty for the 2020 M340i.

Got a link for us?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

https://www.bmwusa.com/special-offers.html

When you scroll down to 3-series and click on 2020 M340i sedan lease, it shows "$1,000 Loyalty/ Conquest Certificate". I guess I better hurry and get a car before the credit goes down to $1000? :-)
    fatmouse said:

https://www.bmwusa.com/special-offers.html

When you scroll down to 3-series and click on 2020 M340i sedan lease, it shows "$1,000 Loyalty/ Conquest Certificate". I guess I better hurry and get a car before the credit goes down to $1000? :-)

It's possible our information hasn't been updated yet. You should contact a few dealers and see what they have to say.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Will do! Thank you sir.
    Hi..
    I would appreciate some feedback on the below.

Got the following from the dealer. I'm positive that there is plenty of work to do with this deal. I'll share my thoughts below but would like your input as well. Given what I see on the forum there is plenty of opportunity to improve this.

2020 m340
    15K miles/36 months
    58% residual
    MF=.0019

MSRP: 60,065
    rebate = 3000
    discount= 1000

tint = +350
    nitro=+50
    protek GPS=+400

cash down $5000
    turning in an existing lease 2 months early slightly over on miles.

estimated payment is $777 per month

Here are my thoughts
    1. based on the above my guess is that the net cap cost of the car is approx 56,000
    2. The payment therefore includes fees for the existing car. I'm going to suggest we pay those fees upfront
    3. I would like to remove things like nitro, protek GPS, and tint. Is that possible?
    4. The money factor should be lower.
    5. If the net cap cost can be reduced to about 51,000 with the money factor of about .00145 the payment would be approx 600 ... agree?

Check my math
    MSRP 60,065
    Net Cap Cost of 51,065
    MF = .00145
    36 moths
    tax rate of 3%
    payment =592.00
    early808 said:

Hi..

Got the following from the dealer. I'm positive that there is plenty of work to do with this deal. I'll share my thoughts below but would like your input as well. Given what I see on the forum there is plenty of opportunity to improve this.

2020 m340
    15K miles/36 months
    58% residual
    MF=.0019

rebate = 3000
    discount= 1000

tint = +350
    nitro=+50
    protek GPS=+400

cash down $5000

Here are my thoughts
    1. based on the above my guess is that the net cap cost of the car is approx 56,000
    2. The payment therefore includes fees for the existing car. I'm going to suggest we pay those fees upfront
    3. I would like to remove things like nitro, protek GPS, and tint. Is that possible?
    5. If the net cap cost can be reduced to about 51,000 with the money factor of about .00145 the payment would be approx 600 ... agree?

Check my math
    MSRP 60,065
    Net Cap Cost of 51,065
    MF = .00145
    36 moths
    tax rate of 3%
    payment =592.00

What is your location?

I doubt your adjusted CAP is that low. You have $925 acquisition fee, and probably a big dealer fee.
    A $1000 discount with $800 in added accessories (mostly useless), is not where you want to start from.

The highest MF they can have for top tier credit is .00185, so not sure where the are getting the .00190.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thank you .. am in Charlotte, NC
  • HeybuzzzHeybuzzz Member Posts: 32
    early808 - Did they breakdown the $3000 rebate (names of the rebates/incentives)? Also was the car on the lot or are your ordering it?

What % off MSRP were you given?

Thanks in CLT too.

Moderator - Have the Aug #'s been released yet?

Thanks
    Mr. Moderator,
    would you agree with my math (despite my aggressively low cap cost?)
    kyfdx said:

early808 said:

Hi..

2020 m340
    15K miles/36 months
    58% residual
    MF=.0019

rebate = 3000
    discount= 1000

tint = +350
    nitro=+50
    protek GPS=+400

cash down $5000

Here are my thoughts

Check my math
    MSRP 60,065
    Net Cap Cost of 51,065
    MF = .00145
    36 moths
    tax rate of 3%
    payment =592.00

What is your location?

I doubt your adjusted CAP is that low. You have $925 acquisition fee, and probably a big dealer fee.
    A $1000 discount with $800 in added accessories (mostly useless), is not where you want to start from.

The highest MF they can have for top tier credit is .00185, so not sure where the are getting the .00190.
    .00145 MF and 58% residual
    $1000 lease credit
    $2000 loyalty

Your math is correct with that Net Cap

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Heybuzzz said:

early808 - Did they breakdown the $3000 rebate (names of the rebates/incentives)? Also was the car on the lot or are your ordering it?

What % off MSRP were you given?

Thanks in CLT too.

Moderator - Have the Aug #'s been released yet?

Thanks

August programs are released on August 1st

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited July 2019
    Thanks...

So can you please confirm incentives for 28012.

I'm seeing 1k loyalty and 1k lease credit, but a dealer in 28732 told me there's 3k incentives this month.

Heybuzzz said:

Thanks...

So can you please confirm incentives for 28012.

I'm seeing 1k loyalty and 1k lease credit, but a dealer in 28732 told me there's 3k incentives this month.

$1000 lease credit
    $2000 loyalty credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited July 2019
    Thank you Mod... Is there anywhere the 2k loyalty is officially posted? My SA is still saying it's 1k.

Is this "up to" the specific dealer?

Thanks!
    Heybuzzz said:

Thank you Mod... Is there anywhere the 2k loyalty is officially posted? My SA is still saying it's 1k.

Is this "up to" the specific dealer?

Thanks!

No... it is a rebate from BMW.

We show $2000

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Cgarcia0458Cgarcia0458 Member Posts: 9
    edited July 2019
    Hey guys, need the Residual, incentives, and MF for M340i AWD and RWD 10k and 12k miles 36mo in 33156 Thank you so much!

Hey guys, need the Residual, incentives, and MF for M340i AWD and RWD 10k and 12k miles 36mo in 33156 Thank you so much!

36/12
    $1000 lease credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• pmp52719pmp52719 Member Posts: 12
    Hi can I get Residual, incentives and MF for M340i AWD 12k 36mo in 06067. Thank you so much!
  • pmp52719pmp52719 Member Posts: 12
    ^ for August** if available
    edited August 2019
    Also looking for August numbers on 2020 330i if available yet. Working on a 36/10k in zip 30033. Lease credit and Conquest program numbers? TIA!
    Also looking for Aug...

36/12

Incentives/rebates

28012 and 30026

Thanks!
  • Dwaaade1Dwaaade1 Member Posts: 4
    edited August 2019
    august numbers m340i 36/12 incentives/rebates no loyalty.
    zip code 33444.. getting close to closing time!! I've been able to find 11.5% off msrp but with a .00185 money factor with first month, tax and fees DAS on a custom build arriving in August :( another dealership has me as 675$ a month but with that god awful 1,900 tanzenite blue option. again, A NEAR 2,000$ COLOR OPTION. I'd be sacrificing driver assistance pro and the color combo choices I prefer to save; 575$ over the lease term. Torn apart right now. What are the best deals you guys have put together for m340i interested in all quotes received with car close to $63,000 thank you.
    Mind you I'm in south florida and that terrible doc fee is an inevitable 1,600$ in dealer and doc fees.
  • ry8ncry8nc Member Posts: 33
    Can someone share August numbers (MF, Residual, Incentives) for the M340i, 36 months / 10k miles, Zip Code: 20746

Thanks!
    edited August 2019
    ironhalo said:

Also looking for August numbers on 2020 330i if available yet. Working on a 36/10k in zip 30033. Lease credit and Conquest program numbers? TIA!

I think I have answers to my own questions based on the offer my dealer just sent me and the info on the BMW 'special offers' web page.

Fortunately it seems nothing has changed for me from the July numbers I was given on the 2019 330i to the August numbers on the 2020 330i...

.00145 MF
    61% residual
    $1000 Lease credit
    $1000 Conquest

With my dealer giving me 10% of MSRP, this is creating some nice lease numbers.
    pmp52719 said:

Hi can I get Residual, incentives and MF for M340i AWD 12k 36mo in 06067. Thank you so much!

pmp52719 said:

^ for August** if available

$1000 lease credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

ironhalo said:

.00145 MF and 61% residual
    $1000 lease credit
    $1000 conquest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Heybuzzz said:

Also looking for Aug...

36/12

Incentives/rebates

28012 and 30026

Thanks!

Which model?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Dwaaade1 said:

august numbers m340i 36/12 incentives/rebates no loyalty.
    zip code 33444.. getting close to closing time!! I've been able to find 11.5% off msrp but with a .00185 money factor with first month, tax and fees DAS on a custom build arriving in August :( another dealership has me as 675$ a month but with that god awful 1,900 tanzenite blue option. again, A NEAR 2,000$ COLOR OPTION. I'd be sacrificing driver assistance pro and the color combo choices I prefer to save; 575$ over the lease term. Torn apart right now. What are the best deals you guys have put together for m340i interested in all quotes received with car close to $63,000 thank you.
    Mind you I'm in south florida and that terrible doc fee is an inevitable 1,600$ in dealer and doc fees.

$1000 lease credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

ry8nc said:

Can someone share August numbers (MF, Residual, Incentives) for the M340i, 36 months / 10k miles, Zip Code: 20746

Thanks!

$1000 lease credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• ry8ncry8nc Member Posts: 33
    kyfdx said:

ry8nc said:

Thanks!

$1000 lease credit
    For zip 20746 is there any loyalty credit too? Thanks!

Does anyone know if the $250 USAA/Military rebate can be stacked with the $1000 lease credit and $1000 Conquest, for a total of $2250? Or is the dealer going to tell me they can’t be combined?
    ry8nc said:

kyfdx said:

ry8nc said:

Thanks!

$1000 lease credit
    For zip 20746 is there any loyalty credit too? Thanks!

$2000

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

ironhalo said:

Does anyone know if the $250 USAA/Military rebate can be stacked with the $1000 lease credit and $1000 Conquest, for a total of $2250? Or is the dealer going to tell me they can’t be combined?

Lease and conquest can definitely be combined.

No info on the other rebate

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

Heybuzzz said:

Also looking for Aug...

36/12

Incentives/rebates

28012 and 30026

Thanks!

Which model?
    M340 I . Thanks