Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2019 ES350 MF & Residual % for August 2019

3rdLexus3rdLexus Member Posts: 4
edited August 2019 in Lexus
Preparing to lease a 2019 Luxury ES350 for 36 months at 7500 miles per year , would appreciate the current MF and residual % . zipcode 12211, upstate NY - thank you
Tagged:

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,527
    3rdLexus said:

Preparing to lease a 2019 Luxury ES350 for 36 months at 7500 miles per year , would appreciate the current MF and residual % . zipcode 12211, upstate NY - thank you

.00020 MF and 52% residual
    $2750 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• 3rdLexus3rdLexus Member Posts: 4
    Thanks for the quick response, just curious - when I spoke with my local Lexus dealer in May 2019 he told me the RV is 52% for 10k miles per year, do the residual values go down near the end of the model year - I thought they were mostly related to the lease mileage and number of years.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,896
    3rdLexus said:

Thanks for the quick response, just curious - when I spoke with my local Lexus dealer in May 2019 he told me the RV is 52% for 10k miles per year, do the residual values go down near the end of the model year - I thought they were mostly related to the lease mileage and number of years.

Residuals do tend to decrease as the model year progresses.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4