Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

AcuraCare Extended Warranty

BeegBeeg Member Posts: 1
edited December 2018 in Acura
I know this topic comes up periodically. I always get the extended warranty for my cars, but only when the original warranty is up. For Acura, it is 4 yrs or 50,000 miles. I just purchased an extended warranty for my 2015 Acura RDX since it has 49k miles on it. Hyannis Honda hyannishondacare.com has the best pricing. For a little over $1k, I now have the peace of mind for the next 3 years. (Got the 3 yrs, 100k miles, $0 deductible version).

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,137
    Beeg said:

I know this topic comes up periodically. I always get the extended warranty for my cars, but only when the original warranty is up. For Acura, it is 4 yrs or 50,000 miles. I just purchased an extended warranty for my 2015 Acura RDX since it has 49k miles on it. Hyannis Honda hyannishondacare.com has the best pricing. For a little over $1k, I now have the peace of mind for the next 3 years. (Got the 3 yrs, 100k miles, $0 deductible version).

Thanks for the info. Hyannis has been the price leader for a long time.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• hlntoohlntoo Member Posts: 2
    HI,

Is there any other place(s) to buy an extended warranty for Acura? Hyannis doesn't sell warranty to California. :disappointed:

Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,137
    hlntoo said:

HI,

Is there any other place(s) to buy an extended warranty for Acura? Hyannis doesn't sell warranty to California. :disappointed:

Thanks.

Try a California dealer. I'd guess it has something to do with state insurance laws.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• hlntoohlntoo Member Posts: 2
    The dealer wants to charge me $2900 after (AAA discount) for 8 years 120k. FYI, I find another dealer, College Hills Honda @ Ohio, is selling cheaper .