Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2019 Kia Forte EX

Jp_morganJp_morgan Member Posts: 20
edited August 2019 in Kia
Hello ; i would like to get the MF, residual and lease credit(every single penny) on a 2019 Kia Forte EX zip 07650

Thank you

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012
    Jp_morgan said:

Hello ; i would like to get the MF, residual and lease credit(every single penny) on a 2019 Kia Forte EX zip 07650

Thank you

What lease term and how many miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Jp_morganJp_morgan Member Posts: 20
    edited August 2019
    ooops sorry 36/12k please
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,760
    Jp_morgan said:

Thank you

Jp_morgan said:

ooops sorry 36/12k please

.00193 MF and 54% residual
    $3620 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Hello; i wanted to ask where $3620 lease cash will be coming because for this month is $3120? is what i got in reply..now i really want to cap cost low as possible ... if theres more lease credits that can bring that down please lmk
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012
    Jp_morgan said:

Hello; i wanted to ask where $3620 lease cash will be coming because for this month is $3120? is what i got in reply..now i really want to cap cost low as possible ... if theres more lease credits that can bring that down please lmk

Not sure I understand your comment; the $3620 is for the EX. No qualifications needed.

Check with a second dealer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Hello; so hes keep saying the cash lease/credit is 3120$ ".. Our official KMF Program guide directly from the manufacture. Where are you getting yours from ??" is what he said in the email...

i told him that it is 3620$ and plus the costco $400 memeber discount that will be honored totaling 4020$ with incentives and rebates etc. can you please help me to shut up him up ???....
    Jp_morgan said:

Hello; so hes keep saying the cash lease/credit is 3120$ ".. Our official KMF Program guide directly from the manufacture. Where are you getting yours from ??" is what he said in the email...

i told him that it is 3620$ and plus the costco $400 memeber discount that will be honored totaling 4020$ with incentives and rebates etc. can you please help me to shut up him up ???....

$3620 lease program cash

Is the dealer in NJ? Not in PA, right?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

The dealer is in PA but the car will be registered in NJ if that makes any play.
    so ive checked and yes PA is $3120 lease credits .....

Sorry for ignorance

however; i would like to know the mf, residual and lease credit for a 2019 kia forte ex 24 months 10k and 12k zip code 07650
    Jp_morgan said:

so ive checked and yes PA is $3120 lease credits .....

Sorry for ignorance

however; i would like to know the mf, residual and lease credit for a 2019 kia forte ex 24 months 10k and 12k zip code 07650

NJ or PA dealer?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator