Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2019 Ford Mustang Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,145
    BzKat said:

Michaell said:

BzKat said:

Can I get numbers for 24/12k on an 2019 mustang ecoboost coupe
    zipcode 91401

.40% and 59%
    $1000 lease cash

Do you know if the $1,000 lease cash is combinable with $2,000 lease conquest?

It should be.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• jh346jh346 Member Posts: 2

Hi, can I please get MF, RV numbers for a Mustang Ecoboost 36/10k in Houston, Tx?

Any lease cash available?

Thanks.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• QweZeyQweZey Member Posts: 5
    Hi what is the MF, Residual and lease credits for a 2019 EcoBoost premium Coupe 36/15k and 39/15k Zip 08902
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200
    QweZey said:

Hi what is the MF, Residual and lease credits for a 2019 EcoBoost premium Coupe 36/15k and 39/15k Zip 08902

36/15
    1.65% APR
    48% residual

39/15
    1.90% APR
    45% residual

$1250 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Cowboy5sbCowboy5sb Member Posts: 4
    looking for residual and money factor for 2019 mustang ecoboost...36months 10.5k and 12k miles per year...thank you!
  • Cowboy5sbCowboy5sb Member Posts: 4
    sorry...zip code is 19002
    Cowboy5sb said:

looking for residual and money factor for 2019 mustang ecoboost...36months 10.5k and 12k miles per year...thank you!

Coupe or convertible?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• fangstangfangstang Member Posts: 17
    Hi. May I please have the MF and Residual for a 2019 Mustang GT premium for 36/10? 10541. Are there separate numbers for the Bullitt version or is it considered GT premium? Thanks
  • fangstangfangstang Member Posts: 17
    fangstang said:

Hi. May I please have the MF and Residual for a 2019 Mustang GT premium for 36/10? 10541. Are there separate numbers for the Bullitt version or is it considered GT premium? Thanks

Coupe
    fangstang said:

fangstang said:

Coupe
    Standard APR
    52% residual
    Either trim

We don't know the Standard APR, but it's likely above 6%.

To date, we've never had a member report actually leasing a Mustang GT.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• ThroneSmasherThroneSmasher Member Posts: 1
    do any of u know if the 2020 2.3 liter ecoboost with the performance package be a lease option?

do any of u know if the 2020 2.3 liter ecoboost with the performance package be a lease option?

I'll guess that it will be, but we don't have 2020 model lease programs, yet.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• EliboomEliboom Member Posts: 37
    Hi could i get the numbers for the mustang fastback premium

24/12

Eliboom said:

Hi could i get the numbers for the mustang fastback premium

24/12

.30% APR
    58% residual
    $1250 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• cdmotorcdmotor Member Posts: 18
    Can I get MF and RV for a 2019 mustang convertible ecoboost and ecoboost premium?

36/12K

Thank you
    cdmotor said:

Can I get MF and RV for a 2019 mustang convertible ecoboost and ecoboost premium?

36/12K

Thank you

What is your location?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited July 2019
    07675 and 19967. I maintain residences in both states.
    cdmotor said:

36/12K

Thank you

cdmotor said:

07675 and 19967. I maintain residences in both states.

1.65% APR and 46% RV
    $1250 lease cash

Either location

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thank you!
  • QweZeyQweZey Member Posts: 5
    Hello, what is the MF, Residual and lease credits for a 2019 EcoBoost Coupe 36/15k and Zip 08902. Can you please provide information for both regular Ecoboost and premium, thank you!
    QweZey said:

Hello, what is the MF, Residual and lease credits for a 2019 EcoBoost Coupe 36/15k and Zip 08902. Can you please provide information for both regular Ecoboost and premium, thank you!

1.65% APR
    48% residual
    $1250 lease cash

Either trim

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• lavishyawlavishyaw Member Posts: 4
    Hi, what's the MF, residual and possible lease credits for a 2019 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Fastback with 101A package 24/12k in zip codes 92123
    lavishyaw said:

Hi, what's the MF, residual and possible lease credits for a 2019 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Fastback with 101A package 24/12k in zip codes 92123

.30% APR and 58%
    $1250 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• CSMustangCSMustang Member Posts: 4
    edited August 2019
    Hi,

I would like to go for Eco Boost Premium Orange fury with 201A, Performance pkg, auto transmission .... for 24 months/10500 Milage -- 95035 California

Can you please let me know MF, residual (credit score is something like 720+)

Currently they mentioned 475/ Month with inclusive taxed and all and 3000 down ..not sure whther it is good or not
    CSMustang said:

Hi,

I would like to go for Eco Boost Premium Orange fury with 201A, Performance pkg, auto transmission .... for 24 months/10500 Milage -- 95035 California

Currently they mentioned 475/ Month with inclusive taxed and all and 3000 down ..not sure whther it is good or not

Coupe or convertible?

What is the MSRP?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

CSMustang said:

Hi,

Coupe or convertible?

What is the MSRP?
    They are giving like the below

39685 -- MSRP
    After discussion -- 475 with inclusive of all taxes and 3000 down for 24 months

Its coupe
    CSMustang said:

kyfdx said:

CSMustang said:

Hi,

Coupe or convertible?

What is the MSRP?
    They are giving like the below

39685 -- MSRP
    After discussion -- 475 with inclusive of all taxes and 3000 down for 24 months

Its coupe
    0.30% APR
    59% residual
    $1250 lease cash

That's around $575/mo. all in, for a $40K MSRP vehicle.
    Not cheap, but the lease program isn't all that great. 24 month term doesn't help.

For a 36 month lease, with the same deal, the all-in cost would be around $510/mo.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Vlad123Vlad123 Member Posts: 3
    Hey guys! I am a 27yrs old Medical student looking to buy a new, basic Ford Mustang 2019 model through financing. I have a good credit (770+). After negotiating with a Ford dealership, they offered me a deal of 3000$ down-payment and 400$ per month for 72 months. I can’t help it but feel that this is too much for a basic Mustang model. I don’t want them to make a killing on me, especially since I’m not one of the rich guys around. Could you please suggest what rate should I be gunning for?
    Vlad123 said:

Hey guys! I am a 27yrs old Medical student looking to buy a new, basic Ford Mustang 2019 model through financing. I have a good credit (770+). After negotiating with a Ford dealership, they offered me a deal of 3000$ down-payment and 400$ per month for 72 months. I can’t help it but feel that this is too much for a basic Mustang model. I don’t want them to make a killing on me, especially since I’m not one of the rich guys around. Could you please suggest what rate should I be gunning for?

What is the MSRP?
    What is the sale price?
    What is the amount financed?
    Is $3000 the total amount Due at Signing?
    Does it include tax?
    What is the APR on the 72 month note?

What is your location?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

Vlad123 said:

What is the MSRP?
    What is the sale price?
    Does it include tax?

What is your location?

Hey, thanks for your reply. I live in Rockford, IL 61114.
    The MSRP they stated was 30 000$ (it’s a basic eco boost mustang with 10 speed automatic transmission + black accent rims package). However, when pricing the car they brought the price down to 26 500$ due to rebates and incentives.
    I am not sure about the APR. All they said is that I need to make a 3000$ downpayment as soon as I get the car. In addition, I would be paying 400$ per month (all fees included) for 72 months.
    According to my calculation, 3000$ + 72x 400$ comes to a total of 31 800$, which seems a couple thousand dollars too much to me. Please let me know what you’re thinking.
    Vlad123 said:

kyfdx said:

Vlad123 said:

What is the MSRP?
    What is the sale price?
    Does it include tax?

What is your location?

The MSRP they stated was 30 000$ (it’s a basic eco boost mustang with 10 speed automatic transmission + black accent rims package). However, when pricing the car they brought the price down to 26 500$ due to rebates and incentives.
    I am not sure about the APR. All they said is that I need to make a 3000$ downpayment as soon as I get the car. In addition, I would be paying 400$ per month (all fees included) for 72 months.
    According to my calculation, 3000$ + 72x 400$ comes to a total of 31 800$, which seems a couple thousand dollars too much to me. Please let me know what you’re thinking.
    All of the questions I asked you, you should be asking them.
    Otherwise, you are flying blind.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Ok, so I got some more info. After additional negotiation:

-MSRP 30 500$
    -Their price 29 500$
    -APR = 0
    -They want a 1000$ immediate downpayment and 404$ per month for 72 months (includes all the taxes, registration and everything needed to drive the car out of the dealership)
    -When asking them why were they telling me the car costs 26 500$ and now they are saying 29 500, they told me that because of 0% APR they lost rebate, but that this price is still better for me (because of 0% APR).

So, what do you think? 1000$ downpayment and 72 x 404$?

kyfdx said:

Vlad123 said:

kyfdx said:

Vlad123 said:

What is the MSRP?
    What is the sale price?
    Does it include tax?

What is your location?

Vlad123 said:

Ok, so I got some more info. After additional negotiation:

-MSRP 30 500$
    -Their price 29 500$
    -APR = 0
    -They want a 1000$ immediate downpayment and 404$ per month for 72 months (includes all the taxes, registration and everything needed to drive the car out of the dealership)
    -When asking them why were they telling me the car costs 26 500$ and now they are saying 29 500, they told me that because of 0% APR they lost rebate, but that this price is still better for me (because of 0% APR).

So, what do you think? 1000$ downpayment and 72 x 404$?

kyfdx said:

Vlad123 said:

kyfdx said:

Vlad123 said:

What is the MSRP?
    What is the sale price?
    Does it include tax?

What is your location?

Well, that certainly makes it a lot simpler.

Assume $3000 rebate goes along with "standard" financing.
    If we guess that is 5% APR, 72 month payment on $26500 would be $427/mo.
    So, ZERO APR is better

$1000 upfront and $404/mo. for 72 months is a lot better than their last quote of $3000 upfront and $400/mo.

Just be aware, that you won't have any equity in the vehicle, until you are nearly finished with the 72 month term. It's great to have 0% financing, but when you finance the whole amount, and stretch it over six years, you'll always be behind the payoff curve.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• LiksifLiksif Member Posts: 7
    Hi,
    Can I get lease pricing (MF and RV) for GT Premium 36/10 Coupe in 95050?
    Liksif said:

Hi,
    Can I get lease pricing (MF and RV) for GT Premium 36/10 Coupe in 95050?

Standard MF (around 6-7% APR) and 52%
    No incentives

We've not had one member ever report leasing a Mustang GT.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• LiksifLiksif Member Posts: 7
    Thanks
  • zzangujasonzzangujason Member Posts: 5
    May I get the MF and Residual for a 2019 Ford Mustand EcoBoost Premium? Location 07650

May I get the MF and Residual for a 2019 Ford Mustand EcoBoost Premium? Location 07650

coupe or convertible?
    lease term and miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• zzangujasonzzangujason Member Posts: 5
    It is for a coupe. lease term for 36 months and 10,500 miles per year.

Thank you!
  • dchon001dchon001 Member Posts: 1
    Hi! May I get the MF/RV for both a 2019 Mustang Eco Premium Convertible and non-Premium Convertible in 90004? 36/10. Thanks!
  • Razor123Razor123 Member Posts: 4
    Hi
    Can I get the RV and mf for a 2019 mustang Ecoboost coupe in 95014 for 24/10.5k and 36/12k please? Also are there any incentives available for this month ?

It is for a coupe. lease term for 36 months and 10,500 miles per year.

Thank you!

1.65% APR and 51%
    $1250 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

dchon001 said:

Hi! May I get the MF/RV for both a 2019 Mustang Eco Premium Convertible and non-Premium Convertible in 90004? 36/10. Thanks!

1.65% APR and 47%
    $1250 lease cash

Either trim

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Razor123 said:

Hi
    Can I get the RV and mf for a 2019 mustang Ecoboost coupe in 95014 for 24/10.5k and 36/12k please? Also are there any incentives available for this month ?

Why do you need different mileage allowances for the different terms?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Razor123Razor123 Member Posts: 4
    Michaell said:

Razor123 said:

Hi

Actually I don't. Could you give me the numbers for 12k miles please ?
    Razor123 said:

Michaell said:

Razor123 said:

Hi

Actually I don't. Could you give me the numbers for 12k miles please ?
    24/12 - .30% APR and 58%
    36/12 - 1.65% APR and 50%
    $1250 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• frankie675frankie675 Member Posts: 15
    edited August 2019
    Hello can I get the MF, Resid, incentives for a 19 ecob fastback coupe. Also the premium fastback. Thanks. Zip is 11219
    edited August 2019
    Hello...i thought GT premium we dont have lease options but now for 2020 GT premium they are showing lease option in ford website itself...does that mean they started leasing for GT premium from this year????

Hello can I get the MF, Resid, incentives for a 19 ecob fastback coupe. Also the premium fastback. Thanks. Zip is 11219

Lease term and mileage?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator