Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

A3 Recall, need a car now, what should I buy?

SmallBuyerSmallBuyer Member Posts: 1
edited August 2019 in Audi
I was going to buy an 2017 A3, then the recall happened. Then I moved on to 2017 A4, and again, recall happened.
Basically I need a car for daily commute, my girl friend will be driving it so it must be beautiful with all kinds of sensors for parking, she is a new driver and she doesnt know cars...My budget is around 2017 A3's price range.
Should I buy/lease a new one? I may not hold it for over 3 years so resale value is important as well. Any suggestion?

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,121

I was going to buy an 2017 A3, then the recall happened. Then I moved on to 2017 A4, and again, recall happened.
    Basically I need a car for daily commute, my girl friend will be driving it so it must be beautiful with all kinds of sensors for parking, she is a new driver and she doesnt know cars...My budget is around 2017 A3's price range.
    Should I buy/lease a new one? I may not hold it for over 3 years so resale value is important as well. Any suggestion?

There are some good lease deals on the Acura TLX.

Honda Accord lease deals have improved, as well.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4