Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

MF and RV 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 4MATIC Coupe

wineishealthywineishealthy Member Posts: 68
edited May 2019 in Mercedes-Benz
Can I please have the MF and RV 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 4MATIC Coupe
36/10K
I have requested to pay my local tax rate which is lower, I haven't asked but do you think the dealer would also use my local MF and RV, is it lower?
Dealer zip 94901
Mine 96753

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,145

Can I please have the MF and RV 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 4MATIC Coupe
    36/10K
    I have requested to pay my local tax rate which is lower, I haven't asked but do you think the dealer would also use my local MF and RV, is it lower?
    Dealer zip 94901
    Mine 96753

00084 and 53%
    No lease incentives

In CA, you always pay the sales tax based on the dealer location.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• wineishealthywineishealthy Member Posts: 68
    Am not driving off the lot, the car is being dropped off at the harbor and shipped to me. Can they also use the MF and RV from my state?

Am not driving off the lot, the car is being dropped off at the harbor and shipped to me. Can they also use the MF and RV from my state?

MB numbers are national.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• DrMo2004DrMo2004 Member Posts: 7
    Hello all,
    I have a question concerning MB leases. I would like to lease a 2019 GLC300 coupe 4matic and I am currently speaking with several dealerships on a selling price. But my big question is after I have negotiated the selling price:
    Does it make a difference going to my credit union for a preapproved loan amount or going thru MBFS for the lease.
    Once I get a selling price I am happy with from the dealership, do I then show my pre-approved loan from my employment credit union?
    Could they then tell me to take a hike since I will not be going through their financial department to get a loan?
    What is the difference between calling ahead the MB financial department to find out the MF and RV for their lease options versus going to my employment credit union to get an auto loan for whatever the lease amount is? I am confused on whether credit unions also use MF and RV when it comes to auto lease loans. Will my credit union have this type of info or is this info I have to get from the MBFD at each dealership I reach out to?

Thanks in advance.

Mo
    DrMo2004 said:

Hello all,
    I have a question concerning MB leases. I would like to lease a 2019 GLC300 coupe 4matic and I am currently speaking with several dealerships on a selling price. But my big question is after I have negotiated the selling price:
    Does it make a difference going to my credit union for a preapproved loan amount or going thru MBFS for the lease.
    Once I get a selling price I am happy with from the dealership, do I then show my pre-approved loan from my employment credit union?
    Could they then tell me to take a hike since I will not be going through their financial department to get a loan?
    What is the difference between calling ahead the MB financial department to find out the MF and RV for their lease options versus going to my employment credit union to get an auto loan for whatever the lease amount is? I am confused on whether credit unions also use MF and RV when it comes to auto lease loans. Will my credit union have this type of info or is this info I have to get from the MBFD at each dealership I reach out to?

Thanks in advance.

Mo

First, you need to separate the idea of a purchase from a lease.

Yes, independent banks and credit unions could offer lease terms, but I doubt they'd be much better than what you could get from MBFS.

Second, the captive bank (MBFS) has a vested interest in keeping you a customer, so the end of lease issues might be a bit more friendly as they really want you to come back and lease another car or SUV from them.

Independent banks look at you as a 'one and done' deal.

Last, we have the MBFS numbers to compare to, so we can help you call out the dealer if they're reaching into your pocket for more of your money than they should. We don't have any third party bank information, so your humble hosts won't be as much help.

MBFS won't talk to you unless you are already a customer, and it's unlikely any 3rd party bank will, either. MF, in particular, are closely held as that's a profit center for both the dealer and the bank.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200
    DrMo2004 said:

Hello all,

Thanks in advance.

Mo

If you know you want to lease, just leave your credit union out of it. They cannot help you.

If you want to know money factors and residuals, just ask us. MBFS numbers are the same at all Mercedes dealerships.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

I went to my credit union and as everyone here suggested, they do not do auto leases. So I would love to know the MF and RV for 2019 MB GLC300 4Matic Coupe in the 22301 zip code. Thank you in advance.
    DrMo2004 said:

I went to my credit union and as everyone here suggested, they do not do auto leases. So I would love to know the MF and RV for 2019 MB GLC300 4Matic Coupe in the 22301 zip code. Thank you in advance.

36/15
    .00084 and 50%
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

my bad. i forgot to mention the lease terms would be 36months/12k mile per year.
    By the way once I have negotiated the selling price with the sales dept and its time to work out the lease terms with their financial dept. Could they tell me to screw off if I come in asking for Zero down, MSDs, credit is excellent, and want them to honor the MF and RV?
    DrMo2004 said:

my bad. i forgot to mention the lease terms would be 36months/12k mile per year.
    By the way once I have negotiated the selling price with the sales dept and its time to work out the lease terms with their financial dept. Could they tell me to screw off if I come in asking for Zero down, MSDs, credit is excellent, and want them to honor the MF and RV?

52% residual

The dealer doesn't care how much or little you put down, if your credit is solid. They only ask for large down payments to make the monthly payment seem cheaper.

Residuals can't be altered by the dealer.

Many (most?) Mercedes dealers will markup the money factor. That is part of your negotiation. On a lease, you can't really separate the negotiations of selling price and money factor. Insist on the base rate from the start, before negotiating price. Otherwise, you are trying to hit a moving target. No point in negotiating price first, if you haven't nailed down the money factor.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thank you in advance. I have pretty much nailed down a selling price so let me see how things go this wknd in the finance dept when negotiating the lease terms.
  • wineishealthywineishealthy Member Posts: 68
    What is the MF and RV for June
    2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 4MATIC Coupe
    36/10K
    Dealer zip 94901
    Mine 96753

What is the MF and RV for June
    2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 4MATIC Coupe
    36/10K
    Dealer zip 94901
    Mine 96753

.00084 MF and 53% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• DrFlashDrFlash Member Posts: 25
    Can I please have the MF and RV for the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 4MATIC Coupe 36/12K in 77030 (Houston, TX)?
    DrFlash said:

Can I please have the MF and RV for the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 4MATIC Coupe 36/12K in 77030 (Houston, TX)?

.00084 MF and 52% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• DevilishStarDevilishStar Member Posts: 5
    Can I please have the MF and RV for the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 4MATIC Coupe 36/10K in 53711 (Madison,WI) & Chicago,IL?
    One more question, 36/12K miles will affect the MF and RV?

Can I please have the MF and RV for the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 4MATIC Coupe 36/10K in 53711 (Madison,WI) & Chicago,IL?
    One more question, 36/12K miles will affect the MF and RV?

36/10
    .00084 and 53%
    Subtract 1% for 12K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• DevilishStarDevilishStar Member Posts: 5
    I am not sure why the dealers give me the MF 0.00174 instead of 0.00084 for 2019 glc 300 coupe?

I am not sure why the dealers give me the MF 0.00174 instead of 0.00084 for 2019 glc 300 coupe?

Because they are trying to make some extra profit, from your wallet.

Tell them you won't sign a deal unless you get the base MF.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• LeasingLadyLeasingLady Member Posts: 10
    edited September 2019
    Hi, can you please give me the September MF and residuals for a 36 month, 10/12k mi, 36 month lease of a 2019 Mercedes GLC 300 4matic Coupe?

If you have the numbers for the same parameters on a 2020, I would appreciate those too.

Are there any lease incentives available?

Thanks!

Hi, can you please give me the September MF and residuals for a 36 month, 10/12k mi, 36 month lease of a 2019 Mercedes GLC 300 4matic Coupe?

If you have the numbers for the same parameters on a 2020, I would appreciate those too.

Thanks!

What is your ZIP code?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• LeasingLadyLeasingLady Member Posts: 10

Thanks!

36/12
    .00065 and 51%
    No incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

This discussion has been closed.