Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2020 Jeep Wrangler Lease Deals and Prices

wiredavswiredavs Member Posts: 47
edited July 2019 in Jeep
Now that the order banks are open and I have placed an order, typically when do we start getting MF/RV from FCA?
Ordered
2020 Sport S 4Door (70592 zip...just in case)

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,208
    wiredavs said:

Now that the order banks are open and I have placed an order, typically when do we start getting MF/RV from FCA?
    Ordered

Probably, not until August

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• wiredavswiredavs Member Posts: 47
    Got my window sticker today...any updates for 2020 lease?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,145
    wiredavs said:

Got my window sticker today...any updates for 2020 lease?

Not this month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• dalemadalema Member Posts: 91
    Waiting to hear residual and MF for a 2020 Jeep Wrangler unlimited rubicon. 36/12 and 36/10. Thanks!
    dalema said:

Waiting to hear residual and MF for a 2020 Jeep Wrangler unlimited rubicon. 36/12 and 36/10. Thanks!

Sorry, no numbers for the 2020 model, yet

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Based on my discussion with a dealer - the MF buy rate is currently at 0.00216.

Also, I had thought the 36 month would be the sweet spot for lease payments, but my math is showing a longer term may be better. Maybe you can check my math on this.

For a Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited (4 door) for 36 months / 12K miles the residual is 67%.
    - so assuming MSRP of $54,030 and cap cost of $48,364 = ~$549/mth ignoring taxes and fees

At 48 months / 12K miles the residual is 62% = ~$487/mth.

Do those numbers seem accurate?
    dalema said:

Also, I had thought the 36 month would be the sweet spot for lease payments, but my math is showing a longer term may be better. Maybe you can check my math on this.

For a Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited (4 door) for 36 months / 12K miles the residual is 67%.
    - so assuming MSRP of $54,030 and cap cost of $48,364 = ~$549/mth ignoring taxes and fees

We don't have any 2020 Wrangler numbers, this month.

Likely a US Bank or Ally lease you've been quoted.

The Wrangler is one of the few vehicles where the longer term is more favorable.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Michaell said:

dalema said:

The Wrangler is one of the few vehicles where the longer term is more favorable.
    Those are FCA numbers from the dealer (MF and residual) - if others find them useful.

But the math for those payments is correct based on those inputs - I thought I may have got something wrong based on the answer?

Normally you try and find a sweet spot around 36 or 39 months, after which the payments increase - so what’s the thinking on this situation where the longer you go the lower the payment is?
    dalema said:

Michaell said:

dalema said:

Those are FCA numbers from the dealer (MF and residual) - if others find them useful.

But the math for those payments is correct based on those inputs - I thought I may have got something wrong based on the answer?

Normally you try and find a sweet spot around 36 or 39 months, after which the payments increase - so what’s the thinking on this situation where the longer you go the lower the payment is?
    As I said, the residual drop off on the Wrangler is much smaller than almost any other car, making the lease payments more advantageous for the longer term.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited August 2019
    Michaell said:

dalema said:

Michaell said:

dalema said:

As I said, the residual drop off on the Wrangler is much smaller than almost any other car, making the lease payments more advantageous for the longer term.
    Yep. I’m thinking I’ll stick to 36 months, so I’m not out of the warranty period.

Couple of other interesting notes for those thinking of leasing:

- 2 door residual is a lot lower than the 4 door unlimited. So much so, that the payment on a 2 door ends up being slightly more than a 4 door even though the 2 door costs ~$3,500 less

- Sport S has a comparatively very high residual compared to the Rubi and Sahara. If you really don’t need the Rubi (most don’t) you can save a LOT on the lease payment for a Sport S (in addition to it being cheaper sales price wise). Just throw some Rubi suspension and wheels on it!

dalema said:

Michaell said:

dalema said:

Michaell said:

dalema said:

Yep. I’m thinking I’ll stick to 36 months, so I’m not out of the warranty period.

- 2 door residual is a lot lower than the 4 door unlimited. So much so, that the payment on a 2 door ends up being slightly more than a 4 door even though the 2 door costs ~$3,500 less

- Sport S has a comparatively very high residual compared to the Rubi and Sahara. If you really don’t need the Rubi (most don’t) you can save a LOT on the lease payment for a Sport S (in addition to it being cheaper sales price wise). Just throw some Rubi suspension and wheels on it!

Why spend money on accessories on a car you are going to return? You have to return the car in the condition you received it in.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Our 2020 JLU Sport S showed up today. Getting quoted 75% residual and .00194 money factor. Prior to ordering, on the '19 they had in stock it was 70/.002 for the 36/10k as expected. Can't get there tonight but hopefully these figures hold up!! On a side note does FCA have an acquisition fee?
    wiredavs said:

Ordered

No numbers, this month.

Perhaps in September (next week!), when the new programs are released.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

On a side note does FCA have an acquisition fee?
    wiredavs said:

On a side note does FCA have an acquisition fee?

Yes - $595

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

I can confirm Sport S in my area 75% RV .00194 MF for 36month 10k miles. Signed today
    wiredavs said:

I can confirm Sport S in my area 75% RV .00194 MF for 36month 10k miles. Signed today

Do you know if this was Chrysler Capital?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ihitcowsihitcows Member Posts: 74
    Good hello! May I please have the residual percentage and money factor for a 36/15k lease of a 2020 Wrangler Sport 2-door for zip 90402. Thank you very much!
    Michaell said:

Yes

wiredavs said:

Michaell said:

Yes

Congrats!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

ihitcows said:

Good hello! May I please have the residual percentage and money factor for a 36/15k lease of a 2020 Wrangler Sport 2-door for zip 90402. Thank you very much!

Sorry, but we don't have the 2020 Wrangler numbers, at this time.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• the_phewthe_phew Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2019
    Have you ever considered just posting the lease numbers for every vehicle each month, rather than this Q&A format that makes it very difficult to search and makes the moderators have to answer the same redundant questions over and over? I appreciate the service very much, just questioning the format. Thanks
    the_phew said:

Have you ever considered just posting the lease numbers for every vehicle each month, rather than this Q&A format that makes it very difficult to search and makes the moderators have to answer the same redundant questions over and over? I appreciate the service very much, just questioning the format. Thanks

No.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• gac1077gac1077 Member Posts: 2
    Need help knowing if this a good lease, i have lease several vehicles in the past but never a Jeep. Thank you in advance.

Wrangler unlimited sport. 2020

MSRP $34,790
    Selling Price $32,853
    MF: .00192
    Residual. 70%
    42 months 10k miles
    $360 monthly with taxes first month due at signing
    gac1077 said:

Need help knowing if this a good lease, i have lease several vehicles in the past but never a Jeep. Thank you in advance.

MSRP $34,790
    Selling Price $32,853
    Residual. 70%
    42 months 10k miles

For a Wrangler, that's a decent payment, relative to MSRP, with only taxes and first payment due.

What state is this?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited August 2019
    gac1077 said:

MSRP $34,790
    Selling Price $32,853
    Residual. 70%
    42 months 10k miles

On this 42 month that you listed, taking out the taxes and the missing Lic/fees/Acquisition Fee that they included on top of the selling price, the 42 month base lease should compute to $311 month Now if you figure the same lease (again with taxes/fees removed) a 36 month base lease with the higher 75% RV will net you a base payment of $299 plus tax/fees put back in. Not sure if your looking for a lower payment or need the months.
  • shinkleyshinkley Member Posts: 20
    Would like to know lease rate for 2020 wrangler unlimited rubicon. 36/10k lease, my zip is 37204. Thanks.
    shinkley said:

Would like to know lease rate for 2020 wrangler unlimited rubicon. 36/10k lease, my zip is 37204. Thanks.

Standard MF and 67% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• SHSU2002SHSU2002 Member Posts: 6
    May I please have the Residual and MF for a 36/12k lease-2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport S for zip 78945. Thank you very much!
    FICO is between 689-715
    SHSU2002 said:

May I please have the Residual and MF for a 36/12k lease-2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport S for zip 78945. Thank you very much!
    FICO is between 689-715

Standard MF and 72% residual

I don't know if you'll qualify for Tier 1

But, if it's Tier 2, the addition is .00042 to the MF (which we don't know)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• SHSU2002SHSU2002 Member Posts: 6
    Thank you! May I please have the Residual for a 36/12k lease-2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara for zip 78945. Also, what is the standard MF this month? Thanks again!
    SHSU2002 said:

Thank you! May I please have the Residual for a 36/12k lease-2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara for zip 78945. Also, what is the standard MF this month? Thanks again!

Standard MF and 68% residual

We do not know the standard MF for this month

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• carbuyer4321carbuyer4321 Member Posts: 12
    Trying to decide which model to go with. 10021 area. Can someone provide the residual and MF on a 36m/10k mile:
    Unlimited Sport S:
    Unlimited Sport Altitude:
    Unlimited Sahara:
    Unlimited Sahara Altitude:
    Unlimited Rubicon:
    Unlimited Moab:

thanks

Trying to decide which model to go with. 10021 area. Can someone provide the residual and MF on a 36m/10k mile:
    Unlimited Sport S:
    Unlimited Sport Altitude:
    Unlimited Sahara:
    Unlimited Sahara Altitude:
    Unlimited Rubicon:
    Unlimited Moab:

thanks

Standard MF

73%
    77%
    69%
    69%
    67%
    Don't see a MOAB for 2020.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Mny2burn20Mny2burn20 Member Posts: 16
    edited September 2019
    I would like the residual for a 36/10 and 36/12 lease for a 2019 Unlimited Sport Altitude for zip code 65202
    Thanks

I would like the residual for a 36/10 and 36/12 lease for a 2019 Unlimited Sport Altitude for zip code 65202
    Thanks

36/12
    Standard MF and 76%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• BogdanPBogdanP Member Posts: 1
    May I have residual for JLU Sport S and Sport Altitude? 36/12 and 48/12. ZIP 20906
    Michaell said:

dalema said:

Michaell said:

dalema said:

Michaell said:

dalema said:

Why spend money on accessories on a car you are going to return? You have to return the car in the condition you received it in.
    It’s just wheels, springs and shocks - just put them back on before returning it and sell them (or ask if dealer even cares).

My main point was the sport S has a much better residual and most people don’t need a rubi
    BogdanP said:

May I have residual for JLU Sport S and Sport Altitude? 36/12 and 48/12. ZIP 20906

Sport S: 72%/67% residual
    Sport Alt: 76%/71% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Brandon3333Brandon3333 Member Posts: 15
    Residual/MF for 2020 Unlimited Rubicon 36/10 95762 Zip. Also, what do you think a good price is - 10% off MSRP (which is under invoice). Any thoughts or success stories? MSRP on this one is 54,925. Dealer offering it to me for 51,200. I am seeking $49,800. Thanks

Residual/MF for 2020 Unlimited Rubicon 36/10 95762 Zip. Also, what do you think a good price is - 10% off MSRP (which is under invoice). Any thoughts or success stories? MSRP on this one is 54,925. Dealer offering it to me for 51,200. I am seeking $49,800. Thanks

67% residual

No info on pricing.
    Edmunds price tools are here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Goonie1974Goonie1974 Member Posts: 6
    Hello would like MF and RV for a 2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude 36/15K lease for Zip 44281
    Thanks in advance!

Hello would like MF and RV for a 2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude 36/15K lease for Zip 44281
    Thanks in advance!

Standard MF and 74% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• twubbentwubben Member Posts: 24
    Hi, residual and MF for 2020 Rubicon Unlimited and Sport S unlimited zip 90026 36/10 48/10 thanks.
  • jjeffrey03jjeffrey03 Member Posts: 18
    What do the 2-door lease numbers look like on a 2020 for a Rubicon vs. Sport S?

36/42/48 mo, 10k
    twubben said:

Hi, residual and MF for 2020 Rubicon Unlimited and Sport S unlimited zip 90026 36/10 48/10 thanks.

Standard MF
    Sport S: 73%/68% residual for 36/48 mo
    Rubicon: 67%/61% residual for 36/48 mo

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

What do the 2-door lease numbers look like on a 2020 for a Rubicon vs. Sport S?

36/42/48 mo, 10k

Standard MF
    Rubicon: 61%/59%/57% residual
    Sport S: 67%/65%/63% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jjeffrey03jjeffrey03 Member Posts: 18
    Thank you sir :)
  • Mdub511Mdub511 Member Posts: 3
    Looking for RV of a 2020 Rubicon Unlimited 36/12. Zip is 03885.
    Mdub511 said:

Looking for RV of a 2020 Rubicon Unlimited 36/12. Zip is 03885.

Standard MF and 66% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator