Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

My 2004 Allroad has flat front air springs.

fpakfpak Member Posts: 4
edited October 2019 in Audi
The compressor runs and puts out air but the air does not appear to leave the air suspension control valve (located next to the compressor). Does anyone know how to jumper across the pins in the connector to see if the airline to each wheel can be activated? I can jumper across the under dash relay to force the compressor to run. Would appreciate some help as the local dealer essentially says to leave your credit card and they’ll call you when they are done...

Best Answer

• fpakfpak Member Posts: 4
    Answer ✓
    Thanks, I’ll check that out also. Another member sent me a diagram of the valve block plug and I was able to air up the four corners evenly by jumping each air spring’s pins. 12 hours later still looking good so it looks like either a bad level sensor or the brain box that was blocking the compressor from running. Appreciate the advice from all!

Answers

• PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Member Posts: 9,372
    edited October 2019
    OK, I can't attach the pdf, but if you check this link you'll find a link to a wiring diagram pdf
  • fpakfpak Member Posts: 4
    Looks like some required detail study here! Thanks, I’ll check it out.