Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Lease expires soon - To wait or not?

ventureSD1ventureSD1 Member Posts: 17
edited October 2019 in MINI
Hello,
I need your advice as my lease (Mini Clubman 2016) expires next week .
I am having some offers in multiple dealers and as i am reviewing my budget and future events for the rest of the year i realize that i may not need a car for some weeks (possibly 2, 3 or 4: vacations ).
My questions are:
1. Do offers (for lease) remain the same throughout the rest of the year?
2. Do other car brands have better price by the end of the year (lease wise)?

I was thinking that maybe if i wait till the end of the year the prices will go down and lease offers will go cheaper.

What would you suggest? Thank you.
Tagged:

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,063

Hello,
    I need your advice as my lease (Mini Clubman 2016) expires next week .
    I am having some offers in multiple dealers and as i am reviewing my budget and future events for the rest of the year i realize that i may not need a car for some weeks (possibly 2, 3 or 4: vacations ).
    My questions are:
    1. Do offers (for lease) remain the same throughout the rest of the year?
    2. Do other car brands have better price by the end of the year (lease wise)?

I was thinking that maybe if i wait till the end of the year the prices will go down and lease offers will go cheaper.

What would you suggest? Thank you.

The programs for each brand are likely to change each month through the end of the year. No predictions as to whether those changes are for better or worse.

If you are shopping for a 2019 model, be advised that inventory will get smaller.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• ventureSD1ventureSD1 Member Posts: 17
    Thanks for the advice.