Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

VW atlas v6 SE with tech 4motion 2019

arinavarinav Member Posts: 2
edited October 2019 in Volkswagen
Good morning! I am shopping for a 2019 Atlas lease, v6 se with tech 4motion. And as a realtor I need a 15k lease. What is the residual value, money factor and incentives I should look for?

Comments

• arinavarinav Member Posts: 2
    zip code 20852
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,100
    arinav said:

Good morning! I am shopping for a 2019 Atlas lease, v6 se with tech 4motion. And as a realtor I need a 15k lease. What is the residual value, money factor and incentives I should look for?

36/15
    .00151 MF and 55% residual
    $2850 dealer lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• TheBabsTheBabs Member Posts: 1
    I would like to know what is a great deal on a 2019 Atlas SEL 4 Motion? Out the door price. I will self finance and pay my own taxes and title fees when I get it tagged. Thanks. I live on the Delmarva peninsula
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,259
    TheBabs said:

I would like to know what is a great deal on a 2019 Atlas SEL 4 Motion? Out the door price. I will self finance and pay my own taxes and title fees when I get it tagged. Thanks. I live on the Delmarva peninsula

We don't track pricing, but you can check here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4