Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Mazda CX-5 Lease Deals and Prices

1454648505157

Comments

  • hintzhintz FloridaPosts: 65
    edited October 16
    Hello.

    Can I get numbers for 34102 mf& residual
    36mos., 10k/ 12k
    Grand touring / reserve & signature.
    Thanks in advance
    Awd and fwd
  • xianbostonxianboston Posts: 1
    edited October 16
    Hello! Can I get numbers for:

    02124
    MF, Residual & Incentives
    36 months
    10k/12k
    Grand Touring AWD

    Thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,855
    hintz said:

    Hello.

    Can I get numbers for 34102 mf& residual
    36mos., 10k/ 12k
    Grand touring / reserve & signature.
    Thanks in advance

    FWD or AWD on the GT?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,855

    Hello! Can I get numbers for:

    02124
    MF, Residual & Incentives
    36 months
    10k/12k
    Grand Touring AWD

    Thanks in advance!

    36/12
    .00001 MF and 58% residual
    $210 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hintzhintz FloridaPosts: 65
    Awd and fwd
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,413
    hintz said:

    Hello.

    Can I get numbers for 34102 mf& residual
    36mos., 10k/ 12k
    Grand touring / reserve & signature.
    Thanks in advance
    Awd and fwd

    hintz said:

    Awd and fwd

    36/12
    GT - .00001 and 58%; $570 incentives
    GTR - .00085 and 56%; $360 incentives
    SIG - .00085 and 54%; $360 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ericr28ericr28 Posts: 9
    kyfdx said:

    ericr28 said:

    Hello, could you give the number, thanks a lot.

    Touring FWD, 36/12 and 36/15, Zip code: 94587, Any incentives?

    36/15
    .00001 MF and 55% residual
    No lease incentives
    Thanks, is 36/12 for 57% residual?
  • JD8899JD8899 BostonPosts: 24
    Hi - looking for MF, RV, and incentives for 2019 Mazda Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring AWD
    Zip - 02476
    36/12
    36/10
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,855
    ericr28 said:

    kyfdx said:

    ericr28 said:

    Hello, could you give the number, thanks a lot.

    Touring FWD, 36/12 and 36/15, Zip code: 94587, Any incentives?

    36/15
    .00001 MF and 55% residual
    No lease incentives
    Thanks, is 36/12 for 57% residual?
    Correct

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,855
    JD8899 said:

    Hi - looking for MF, RV, and incentives for 2019 Mazda Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring AWD
    Zip - 02476
    36/12
    36/10

    36/12
    .00001 MF and 58% residual
    $570 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bricks7bricks7 Posts: 1
    Hello,
    May I please get the MF, Residual and Incentives for:
    Vehicle: 2019 CX-5 GT FWD/AWD and GT Reserve
    Zip: 91401
    Term: 36/12 and 36/10

    Thank you in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,855
    bricks7 said:

    Hello,
    May I please get the MF, Residual and Incentives for:
    Vehicle: 2019 CX-5 GT FWD/AWD and GT Reserve
    Zip: 91401
    Term: 36/12 and 36/10

    Thank you in advance!

    36/12
    GT: .00001 MF and 58% residual. $930 lease cash
    GTR: .00085 MF and 56% residual. $360 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ericr28ericr28 Posts: 9
    kyfdx said:

    ericr28 said:

    kyfdx said:

    ericr28 said:

    Hello, could you give the number, thanks a lot.

    Touring FWD, 36/12 and 36/15, Zip code: 94587, Any incentives?

    36/15
    .00001 MF and 55% residual
    No lease incentives
    Thanks, is 36/12 for 57% residual?
    Correct
    May I ask the Turn-in fee is mandatory at the Lease End? Around $300, thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,413
    ericr28 said:

    kyfdx said:

    ericr28 said:

    kyfdx said:

    ericr28 said:

    Hello, could you give the number, thanks a lot.

    Touring FWD, 36/12 and 36/15, Zip code: 94587, Any incentives?

    36/15
    .00001 MF and 55% residual
    No lease incentives
    Thanks, is 36/12 for 57% residual?
    Correct
    May I ask the Turn-in fee is mandatory at the Lease End? Around $300, thanks.
    Yes, the disposition fee cannot be negotiated or waived.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rcsdamicercsdamice Posts: 15
    Hello,
    May I please get the MF, Residual and Incentives for 2019 CX-5 Touring and GT AWD. Zip code is 20017 and desired lease term is 36/10

    Thank you in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,855
    rcsdamice said:

    Hello,
    May I please get the MF, Residual and Incentives for 2019 CX-5 Touring and GT AWD. Zip code is 20017 and desired lease term is 36/10

    Thank you in advance!

    .00001 MF
    GT: 59% residual. $210 lease cash
    Touring: 58% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • FabzterFabzter Posts: 18
    Hi can you help me find the MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits(if any) for a 2019 AWD Mazda CX-5 Sport 4dr SUV (2.5L 4-cyl. AWD 6-speed Automatic) 30/10 and 36/12 zip is 91107? Thank you in advance
  • ericr28ericr28 Posts: 9
    Spent 4 hours.... I think I get the Ok deal.
    Signed the paper and get rest.....tired

    2019 CX5 Touring FWD, 36/15k, Zip code:94112
    MSRP: 27860
    Selling: 24200
    Drive off: $464 include 1st payment
    Monthly Payment: $305 include tax
    35 payments left
    1 time free maintenance
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,413
    ericr28 said:

    Spent 4 hours.... I think I get the Ok deal.
    Signed the paper and get rest.....tired

    2019 CX5 Touring FWD, 36/15k, Zip code:94112
    MSRP: 27860
    Selling: 24200
    Drive off: $464 include 1st payment
    Monthly Payment: $305 include tax
    35 payments left
    1 time free maintenance

    Congrats!

    Thanks for the report.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,413
    Fabzter said:

    Hi can you help me find the MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits(if any) for a 2019 AWD Mazda CX-5 Sport 4dr SUV (2.5L 4-cyl. AWD 6-speed Automatic) 30/10 and 36/12 zip is 91107? Thank you in advance

    Why do you need different mileages for the different terms?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello,
    Could you please get me the MF, Residual and Incentives for:
    Vehicle: 2019 CX-5 Grand Touring FWD
    Zip: 95035
    Term: 36/10
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,855
    prodigalr said:

    Hello,
    Could you please get me the MF, Residual and Incentives for:
    Vehicle: 2019 CX-5 Grand Touring FWD
    Zip: 95035
    Term: 36/10

    .00001 MF and 59% residual
    $210 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • FabzterFabzter Posts: 18
    Michaell said:

    Fabzter said:

    Hi can you help me find the MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits(if any) for a 2019 AWD Mazda CX-5 Sport 4dr SUV (2.5L 4-cyl. AWD 6-speed Automatic) 30/10 and 36/12 zip is 91107? Thank you in advance

    Why do you need different mileages for the different terms?
    36/10 is fine..sorry about that didn't see my typo..thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,855
    Fabzter said:

    Michaell said:

    Fabzter said:

    Hi can you help me find the MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits(if any) for a 2019 AWD Mazda CX-5 Sport 4dr SUV (2.5L 4-cyl. AWD 6-speed Automatic) 30/10 and 36/12 zip is 91107? Thank you in advance

    Why do you need different mileages for the different terms?
    36/10 is fine..sorry about that didn't see my typo..thanks
    .00001 MF and 58% residual
    $930 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Amakh00Amakh00 Posts: 2
    2019 Mazda CX-5 AWD Grand Touring 36/12 and 36/15 in 07009. MF, RV, and incentives please. Any favorable 24 month lease rates? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,413
    Amakh00 said:

    2019 Mazda CX-5 AWD Grand Touring 36/12 and 36/15 in 07009. MF, RV, and incentives please. Any favorable 24 month lease rates? Thanks!

    36/15
    .00001 and 56%
    $210 incentives

    .00084 and 64% for 24/15

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Could I get current numbers for a CX-5 Touring (both FWD and AWD) and the Grand Touring (FWD and AWD) in 95864?

    Also, does anyone know what the typical % off MSRP is on these vehicles? And which one is a "Better Buy"?
  • cjtags12cjtags12 Posts: 6
    Hello!

    I am looking at....

    Vehicle: 2019 CX-5 Touring [FWD] w/ preferred package
    Mileage: 12k/36
    Location: 06460

    Do you have current MF, RV, incentives (customer cash, rebates, etc)?

    I would be trading in a 2012 Mazda 3

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,855

    Could I get current numbers for a CX-5 Touring (both FWD and AWD) and the Grand Touring (FWD and AWD) in 95864?

    Also, does anyone know what the typical % off MSRP is on these vehicles? And which one is a "Better Buy"?

    What term and mileage allowance?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,855
    cjtags12 said:

    Hello!

    I am looking at....

    Vehicle: 2019 CX-5 Touring [FWD] w/ preferred package
    Mileage: 12k/36
    Location: 06460

    Do you have current MF, RV, incentives (customer cash, rebates, etc)?

    I would be trading in a 2012 Mazda 3

    Thank you!

    .00001 MF and 57% residual
    $720 lease cash

    For either FWD or AWD

    No loyalty info

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello! Can I get MF, RV and Incentives for

    01721
    36 months
    12k/15k
    Grand Touring AWD

    Thanks!
  • Hello, appreciate your help. I am considering a 2019 lease for Mazda CX-5 GT AWD
    Lease terms: 12k/36months with 0 down.
    Location: 06511

    Do you have an idea of current MF, RV, incentives (customer cash, rebates, etc) on this vehicle. Thank you!!!
  • Sorry, I forgot. I'm looking at 36/10
  • cjtags12cjtags12 Posts: 6
    Hello!

    I am looking at....

    Vehicle: 2019 CX-3 Touring [AWD] w/ preferred package
    Mileage: 12k/36
    Location: 06460

    Do you have current MF, RV, incentives (customer cash, rebates, etc)?

    I would be trading in a 2012 Mazda 3

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,855

    Hello! Can I get MF, RV and Incentives for

    01721
    36 months
    12k/15k
    Grand Touring AWD

    Thanks!

    36/15
    .00001 MF and 56% residual
    $570 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,855

    Could I get current numbers for a CX-5 Touring (both FWD and AWD) and the Grand Touring (FWD and AWD) in 95864?

    Also, does anyone know what the typical % off MSRP is on these vehicles? And which one is a "Better Buy"?

    Sorry, I forgot. I'm looking at 36/10

    .00001 MF
    GT: 59% residual. $210 lease cash
    Touring: 58% residual. No lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,855
    Monideepa said:

    Hello, appreciate your help. I am considering a 2019 lease for Mazda CX-5 GT AWD
    Lease terms: 12k/36months with 0 down.
    Location: 06511

    Do you have an idea of current MF, RV, incentives (customer cash, rebates, etc) on this vehicle. Thank you!!!

    .00001 MF and 58% residual
    $570 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,855
    cjtags12 said:

    Hello!

    I am looking at....

    Vehicle: 2019 CX-3 Touring [AWD] w/ preferred package
    Mileage: 12k/36
    Location: 06460

    Do you have current MF, RV, incentives (customer cash, rebates, etc)?

    I would be trading in a 2012 Mazda 3

    Thank you!

    Please post CX-3 questions in the CX-3 discussion, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/51452/mazda/cx-3/2019-mazda-cx-3-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • calbears1calbears1 Posts: 54
    Hello, current owner of 2015 Mazda CX-5.
    Can I get the MF, Residual and incentives, for the following options please?

    2019 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD
    Mileage/Lease term: 12k/36 months
    Mileage/Lease term: 15k/36 months
    Location: 94566

    Thanks,
    John
  • curioustomcurioustom Posts: 7
    edited October 21
    kyfdx said:

    Could I get current numbers for a CX-5 Touring (both FWD and AWD) and the Grand Touring (FWD and AWD) in 95864?

    Also, does anyone know what the typical % off MSRP is on these vehicles? And which one is a "Better Buy"?

    Sorry, I forgot. I'm looking at 36/10

    .00001 MF
    GT: 59% residual. $210 lease cash
    Touring: 58% residual. No lease cash

    I really appreciate you taking the time to answer all of these questions. I noticed that the lease cash varies with these numbers, are they area dependent or term dependent? If I were to change to 36/12k does that change the lease cash?
  • Hello,

    Please could I get MF, RV, incentives for CX-5 GT AWD. 12k/36. Location 60044.

    Thanks in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,413
    calbears1 said:

    Hello, current owner of 2015 Mazda CX-5.
    Can I get the MF, Residual and incentives, for the following options please?

    2019 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD
    Mileage/Lease term: 12k/36 months
    Mileage/Lease term: 15k/36 months
    Location: 94566

    Thanks,
    John

    36/15
    .00001 and 56%
    $210 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,413

    kyfdx said:

    Could I get current numbers for a CX-5 Touring (both FWD and AWD) and the Grand Touring (FWD and AWD) in 95864?

    Also, does anyone know what the typical % off MSRP is on these vehicles? And which one is a "Better Buy"?

    Sorry, I forgot. I'm looking at 36/10

    .00001 MF
    GT: 59% residual. $210 lease cash
    Touring: 58% residual. No lease cash

    I really appreciate you taking the time to answer all of these questions. I noticed that the lease cash varies with these numbers, are they area dependent or term dependent? If I were to change to 36/12k does that change the lease cash?
    Incentives are regional.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,413
    swallsy64 said:

    Hello,

    Please could I get MF, RV, incentives for CX-5 GT AWD. 12k/36. Location 60044.

    Thanks in advance.

    .00001 and 58%
    $210 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bo16bo16 Posts: 10
    Hi, can I get MF, RV and incentives for CX-5 GT Reserve & Signature for 36/12 in 92649. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,413
    bo16 said:

    Hi, can I get MF, RV and incentives for CX-5 GT Reserve & Signature for 36/12 in 92649. Thanks

    .00085 and 56% (GTR) or 54% (SIG)
    $360 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • calbears1calbears1 Posts: 54
    Thanks for the response!

    In looking at some Mazda CX-5 GT's in Roseville, CA (95661) and Dublin CA (94568) they are posting a Factory Rebate of $1,000. I can't tell if this can be used if I lease through Mazda (Chase)? In other words can I negotiate purchase price of CX-5 using this $1,000, then tell them I want to lease the car, will the $1,000 go away? See below, thanks!

    $1,000 Customer Cash good towards 2019 Mazda CX-5 Sport, Touring and Grand Touring or $500 Customer Cash good towards 2019 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring Reserve and Signature. Customer Cash cannot be combined with all offers, including special lease and special APR offers financed through Participating Lender. Offer valid from 10/1/2019 to 10/31/2019. No cash value. Limit one discount per customer per vehicle. Must take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 10/31/2019.
    _____________________________________________________________________________
    2019 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD
    Mileage/Lease term: 15k/36 months
    Location: 94566

    36/15
    .00001 and 56%
    $210 incentives




  • aierntaiernt Posts: 2
    Looking for the MF/RV and incentives for CX-5 GT & T for 29708
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,413
    calbears1 said:

    Thanks for the response!

    In looking at some Mazda CX-5 GT's in Roseville, CA (95661) and Dublin CA (94568) they are posting a Factory Rebate of $1,000. I can't tell if this can be used if I lease through Mazda (Chase)? In other words can I negotiate purchase price of CX-5 using this $1,000, then tell them I want to lease the car, will the $1,000 go away? See below, thanks!

    $1,000 Customer Cash good towards 2019 Mazda CX-5 Sport, Touring and Grand Touring or $500 Customer Cash good towards 2019 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring Reserve and Signature. Customer Cash cannot be combined with all offers, including special lease and special APR offers financed through Participating Lender. Offer valid from 10/1/2019 to 10/31/2019. No cash value. Limit one discount per customer per vehicle. Must take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 10/31/2019.
    _____________________________________________________________________________
    2019 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD
    Mileage/Lease term: 15k/36 months
    Location: 94566

    36/15
    .00001 and 56%
    $210 incentives

    Customer cash is for purchase only; if you lease, you don't get it.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,413
    aiernt said:

    Looking for the MF/RV and incentives for CX-5 GT & T for 29708

    FWD or AWD?
    Lease term and miles per year?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.