Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Subaru Outback 2020

aog0526aog0526 Member Posts: 2
edited October 2019 in Subaru
Hi, looking for mf & rv for 2020 outback ltd xt and outback 2020 touring xt 36/10 for both. Zip is 98122 with excellent credit. Thanks!

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,284
    aog0526 said:

Hi, looking for mf & rv for 2020 outback ltd xt and outback 2020 touring xt 36/10 for both. Zip is 98122 with excellent credit. Thanks!

LTD XT - .00155 and 65%
    TOUR XT - .00140 and 63%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• stickguystickguy Member Posts: 50,547
    not much action here, but maybe an owner will wander by! Question about the auto stop/start on the new 2020. We test drove one today, and liked it, but the wife hates the auto stop feature. I asked the salesguy and he said you could turn it off, but appears that instead of an easy to hit button, you have to go about 5 menus in to get to the slider to turn it off, and it defaults back to on each time you start? Is this correct?

I would need to play around some more with it, but the drive was short and the salesguy was with us. As nice as the car was, it might be a deal breaker for the boss, since it would be her car.

2020 Acura RDX tech SH-AWD, 2023 Maverick hybrid Lariat luxury package.

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,100
    stickguy said:

not much action here, but maybe an owner will wander by! Question about the auto stop/start on the new 2020. We test drove one today, and liked it, but the wife hates the auto stop feature. I asked the salesguy and he said you could turn it off, but appears that instead of an easy to hit button, you have to go about 5 menus in to get to the slider to turn it off, and it defaults back to on each time you start? Is this correct?

I would need to play around some more with it, but the drive was short and the salesguy was with us. As nice as the car was, it might be a deal breaker for the boss, since it would be her car.

Re-post here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/57954/subaru/outback/2020-subaru-outback-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

More traffic

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.