Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2020 Tuscon SE Value FWD

jgreen3401jgreen3401 Member Posts: 17
edited November 2019 in Hyundai
Looking for numbers to figure lease for 2020 FWD SE Value (to see if they want to get it off the lot), Residual, MF, and incentives.

I also wanted to see if there are still figures for 2019 SEL as there are still some on the lot. Maybe I can get a great on 2019.

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830

Looking for numbers to figure lease for 2020 FWD SE Value (to see if they want to get it off the lot), Residual, MF, and incentives.

I also wanted to see if there are still figures for 2019 SEL as there are still some on the lot. Maybe I can get a great on 2019.

What term and mileage allowance?

The 2019 discussion is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/53351/hyundai/tucson/2019-hyundai-tucson-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• jgreen3401jgreen3401 Member Posts: 17
    Sorry 36 months and 15K year

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,042

Sorry 36 months and 15K year

What is your ZIP code?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4