Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

MF and Residual for 2020 & 2019 Touring L 36/15,000 70523

soccer_dad_84soccer_dad_84 Member Posts: 6
edited November 2019 in Chrysler
Could anybody let me know the money factor, residual, and incentives for both of these? 36/15,000. Our current lease (2016 Suburban) is up early January and looking for the best deal. Would it be better to wait and see Christmas deals, or jump on a deal now?

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,232

Could anybody let me know the money factor, residual, and incentives for both of these? 36/15,000. Our current lease (2016 Suburban) is up early January and looking for the best deal. Would it be better to wait and see Christmas deals, or jump on a deal now?

If you don't need a car now, why end your current lease early?

Week after Christmas may be a good time to score a great deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• soccer_dad_84soccer_dad_84 Member Posts: 6
    The 2019’s are fading away and becoming harder to find the right one amongst what’s left. Was curious if there were “dealer” or “manufacture” specials during the holiday season that would make me more comfortable with passing the markdowns on the 2019’s to move them off the lot. Went look at some of the 2020 Honda Odyssey’s today. Had a much better residual and a decent MF. I will most likely wait it out. They aren’t steaks or whisky that get better with a little age on them. 🤔🥃