Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2020 Mercedes E-Class Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    dduhb said:

Hello
    Can you please help share RV/MF/Incentives for 36/10k, zip 92602 for 2020 Mercedes Benz E350 Sedan?
    Thank you

RWD or AWD?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• dduhbdduhb Member Posts: 5
    RWD
    kyfdx said:

dduhb said:

Hello
    Can you please help share RV/MF/Incentives for 36/10k, zip 92602 for 2020 Mercedes Benz E350 Sedan?
    Thank you

RWD or AWD?
    dduhb said:

RWD

.00117 MF and 58% residual
    $2000 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• dduhbdduhb Member Posts: 5
    edited November 2019
    Thank you
    Do you also have number for 2019 36/10k, zip 92602 for Mercedes Benz E300 Sedan RWD?
    Please kindly advise
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,121
    dduhb said:

Thank you
    Do you also have number for 2019 36/10k, zip 92602 for Mercedes Benz E300 Sedan RWD?
    Please kindly advise

.00096 and 56%
    $3000 dealer incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• StangIndStangInd Member Posts: 27
    Hello,

Can you please share RV/MF/Incentives for 36/12 & 36/15 for 2020 E53 AWD Sedan. zip 20190.

Thanks in Advance
    StangInd said:

Hello,

Can you please share RV/MF/Incentives for 36/12 & 36/15 for 2020 E53 AWD Sedan. zip 20190.

Thanks in Advance

36/15
    Standard MF and 55% residual
    $2000 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• WWnycWWnyc Member Posts: 1
    Would you have the numbers for a 2020 E450 4Matic Cabrio. 36/15 zip 10023?
    Thank you. Car is ordered. Can’t get a price from my salesperson yet. Car due in mid December
    WWnyc said:

Would you have the numbers for a 2020 E450 4Matic Cabrio. 36/15 zip 10023?
    Thank you. Car is ordered. Can’t get a price from my salesperson yet. Car due in mid December

.00085 and 52%
    No incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• civicextcivicext Member Posts: 39
    E350 RWD
    36/12

civicext said:

E350 RWD
    36/12

.00117 MF and 57% residual
    $2000 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Signet77Signet77 Member Posts: 2
    Could you post MF & Residuals for a 2020 E450 Wagon, zip 29036, for 36 & 48 months, 10k/year?
    Signet77 said:

Could you post MF & Residuals for a 2020 E450 Wagon, zip 29036, for 36 & 48 months, 10k/year?

Standard MF and 56% / 45%
    $1000 dealer incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Signet77Signet77 Member Posts: 2
    Michaell said:

Signet77 said:

$1000 dealer incentive
    What is standard MF? I've seen this before, but have no idea what it is.
  • nickboznickboz Member Posts: 13
    Hello

Looking for info on a 2020 E63 sedan

7500 miles and 36 months please

I am in 92602.
    Signet77 said:

Michaell said:

Signet77 said:

$1000 dealer incentive
    What is standard MF? I've seen this before, but have no idea what it is.
    It is the basic rate (non-subsidized).
    It varies by model, and we don't know the number, but it is likely .00250 +

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

nickboz said:

Hello

Looking for info on a 2020 E63 sedan

7500 miles and 36 months please

I am in 92602.

Standard MF and 56% residual
    $1000 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Diesel654Diesel654 Member Posts: 14
    Hello,

Can I please have mf and residual on 2020 e350 awd sedan and e450 coupe awd for 36/15 zip 07094?
    Diesel654 said:

Hello,

Can I please have mf and residual on 2020 e350 awd sedan and e450 coupe awd for 36/15 zip 07094?

Sedan: .00103 MF and 54% residual. $2000 incentive
    Coupe: .00053 MF and 50% residual. No incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• stumanstuman Member Posts: 7
    Hello. Could you please provide the RV and MF for a 2020 E53 AMG convertible for 36/15k in 75010? MSRP $98,200
    stuman said:

Hello. Could you please provide the RV and MF for a 2020 E53 AMG convertible for 36/15k in 75010? MSRP $98,200

Standard MF and 56%
    no incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

So....the dealer is telling me that his buy rate with Mercedes is .00295 and they have a one point markup. He offered .00395 with RV of 56%. This was also at full MSRP of $98,200. I don’t think this is a very good deal. Think I should be able to get a better deal?
    stuman said:

So....the dealer is telling me that his buy rate with Mercedes is .00295 and they have a one point markup. He offered .00395 with RV of 56%. This was also at full MSRP of $98,200. I don’t think this is a very good deal. Think I should be able to get a better deal?

Yikes.

No, it is not a very good deal.

Check with other dealers, though I would think there aren't a lot of E53 convertibles in inventory.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• VbasolinoVbasolino Member Posts: 4
    Good Day. Could you please provide the RV and MF for a 2020 E450 sedan AWD for 10k/36M in 10954
  • jboomznhjboomznh Member Posts: 4
    Could you kindly provide MF/RV for 2020 E350 Luxury, AWD
    36/15k Zip 03801

How often do MF/RV #'s change?

Thank you
    Vbasolino said:

Good Day. Could you please provide the RV and MF for a 2020 E450 sedan AWD for 10k/36M in 10954

.00196 and 59%
    $2000 dealer incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

jboomznh said:

36/15k Zip 03801

Thank you

.00103 and 54%
    $2000 dealer incentives

Current programs expire 2 December.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited November 2019
    Michaell said:

jboomznh said:

36/15k Zip 03801

Thank you

.00103 and 54%
    $2000 dealer incentives

jboomznh said:

Michaell said:

jboomznh said:

36/15k Zip 03801

Thank you

.00103 and 54%
    $2000 dealer incentives

I placed a custom order on a new 2020 E350 4matic. Second dealer I went to offered 8.5% off MSRP. Will need to wait till Feb/Mar when vehicle arrives to lock in MF/RV. The RV provided here was correct, but when I asked about the MF both dealerships I went to claimed they had no idea where it was coming from.
    I even showed them this post... 😏
    jboomznh said:

jboomznh said:

Michaell said:

jboomznh said:

36/15k Zip 03801

Thank you

.00103 and 54%
    $2000 dealer incentives

I placed a custom order on a new 2020 E350 4matic. Second dealer I went to offered 8.5% off MSRP. Will need to wait till Feb/Mar when vehicle arrives to lock in MF/RV. The RV provided here was correct, but when I asked about the MF both dealerships I went to claimed they had no idea where it was coming from.
    Not surprising that the dealer wants to hide the MF from you.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

stuman said:

Yikes.

Check with other dealers, though I would think there aren't a lot of E53 convertibles in inventory.
    So...the dealer came back and offered $2K off MSRP and only a half point markup on the rate (MF) instead of 1 point. It dropped the montly payment by about $150. The car was special ordered and just arrived at the dealership last Friday. The dealer makes it sound like he has no control over the MF and can't lower it any more. Maybe I don't completely understand how they come up with that number, but I have excellent credit (829) and it doesn't make sense for me that have to pay the equivalent of an 8.28% interest rate for a new car. Am I missing something?

Thanks
    stuman said:

Michaell said:

stuman said:

Yikes.

So...the dealer came back and offered $2K off MSRP and only a half point markup on the rate (MF) instead of 1 point. It dropped the montly payment by about $150. The car was special ordered and just arrived at the dealership last Friday. The dealer makes it sound like he has no control over the MF and can't lower it any more. Maybe I don't completely understand how they come up with that number, but I have excellent credit (829) and it doesn't make sense for me that have to pay the equivalent of an 8.28% interest rate for a new car. Am I missing something?

Thanks
    You special ordered a car without locking down all of the lease details. Now, your car is at the dealer, and they have all of the leverage.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

stuman said:

Michaell said:

stuman said:

Yikes.

Thanks
    You special ordered a car without locking down all of the lease details. Now, your car is at the dealer, and they have all of the leverage.

Actually, the GM at the dealership was a good friend of my next door neigbor's childhood best friend. I know that sounds like a stretch, but it means that he ordered that specific car after I sent him the build information I did online. I haven't put down any money and have no obligation to purchase this car. We didn't even discuss any pricing until the car arrived becuase I was under the assumption that I was going to get at least a decent deal. If I don't buy the car, he will just put it on his lot. I have the option of just walking away and looking elsewhere. Is there any other reason that he would be unable to lower the MF other than just trying to squeeze more money out of me?
    Michaell said:

jboomznh said:

jboomznh said:

Michaell said:

jboomznh said:

36/15k Zip 03801

Thank you

.00103 and 54%
    $2000 dealer incentives

Any suggestions on getting the best MF rate? In any case I will have check back here, closer to delivery date, to see what programs are available. Fingers crossed they will be similar. Thanks

stuman said:

kyfdx said:

stuman said:

Michaell said:

stuman said:

Yikes.

Thanks

Actually, the GM at the dealership was a good friend of my next door neigbor's childhood best friend. I know that sounds like a stretch, but it means that he ordered that specific car after I sent him the build information I did online. I haven't put down any money and have no obligation to purchase this car. We didn't even discuss any pricing until the car arrived becuase I was under the assumption that I was going to get at least a decent deal. If I don't buy the car, he will just put it on his lot. I have the option of just walking away and looking elsewhere. Is there any other reason that he would be unable to lower the MF other than just trying to squeeze more money out of me?
    I was under the assumption that I was going to get at least a decent deal

Whoops.

Is there any other reason that he would be unable to lower the MF other than just trying to squeeze more money out of me?

Not really.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

jboomznh said:

Michaell said:

jboomznh said:

jboomznh said:

Michaell said:

jboomznh said:

36/15k Zip 03801

Thank you

.00103 and 54%
    $2000 dealer incentives

Any suggestions on getting the best MF rate? In any case I will have check back here, closer to delivery date, to see what programs are available. Fingers crossed they will be similar. Thanks

If you don't negotiate the MF (at least, not allowing a markup) at the time the order is placed, you lose your leverage.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• udesai83udesai83 Member Posts: 21
    edited November 2019
    Hello. A family member is looking at a 2020 E450 coupe AWD in zip 48390. Can you please provide MF, residual and any incentives please? 36month 15k miles. Thank you
    udesai83 said:

Hello. A family member is looking at a 2020 E450 coupe AWD in zip 48390. Can you please provide MF, residual and any incentives please? 36month 15k miles. Thank you

.00053 and 50%
    No incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• erictsang1erictsang1 Member Posts: 16
    What is the mf and residual on 10/36 2020 E350 awd in 20814? Thanks!

What is the mf and residual on 10/36 2020 E350 awd in 20814? Thanks!

.00103 and 57%
    $2000 dealer incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• gursgurs Member Posts: 23
    Hi ,
    Can you please provide MF, residual , any incentives on 2020 AWD E350 in 02118 area for 12/36.
    Thank you.
    gurs said:

Hi ,
    Can you please provide MF, residual , any incentives on 2020 AWD E350 in 02118 area for 12/36.
    Thank you.

.00103 MF and 56% residual
    $2000 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• qwert541qwert541 Member Posts: 16
    Hello, Can you please provide residual on 2020 e63 wagon for 7,500 miles/36 months? Assume it is standard MF. Zip is 63141. Thanks! Great site.
  • saviolasaviola Member Posts: 31
    Hello, looking for Mf,residual, and incentives on a 2020/2019 E350 with 36/10k and 36/12k in 92882
    Thanks
    qwert541 said:

Hello, Can you please provide residual on 2020 e63 wagon for 7,500 miles/36 months? Assume it is standard MF. Zip is 63141. Thanks! Great site.

Standard MF and 56%
    $1000 dealer incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

saviola said:

Hello, looking for Mf,residual, and incentives on a 2020/2019 E350 with 36/10k and 36/12k in 92882
    Thanks

RWD or AWD?

Please post 2019 E-Class questions here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/51683/mercedes-benz/e-class/2019-mercedes-e-class-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• saviolasaviola Member Posts: 31
    Michaell said:

saviola said:

Thanks

RWD or AWD?

https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/51683/mercedes-benz/e-class/2019-mercedes-e-class-lease-deals-and-prices#latest
    Rwd
    saviola said:

Michaell said:

saviola said:

Thanks

RWD or AWD?

Rwd
    36/12
    .00117 MF and 57% residual
    $2000 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• kizzaykizzay Member Posts: 14
    Can I have mf, rv, and incentives on a 2020 e450 rwd coupe for 36/10k in 30024?
  • t44tqt44tq Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2019
    Can someone please give me MF, residual and incentives for 2020 E63S sedan, 39mo. 12k in 19001?