Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Edmunds Members - Cars and Conversations

Comments

• snakeweaselsnakeweasel Member Posts: 19,290
    Back to the Tesla truck, here is a interesting video.

https://youtu.be/zmAfr2hxOag

2011 Hyundai Sonata, 2014 BMW 428i convertible, 2015 Honda CTX700D

• imidazol97imidazol97 Member Posts: 27,132
    abacomike said:

The first thing I noticed when looking through the "repaired" eye is that my walls and ceilings in my condo are actually white instead of light grey or beige. I can see medium distances and farther distances clearly but can't read. So I took the right lens out of my frames so I could see distances while the left lens helps me see both.

It is not comfortable but will have better vision once he replaces the left lens in 5-6 weeks. He won't give me a new prescription for glasses until March when the left eye heals.

I used to be nearsighted but the new lenses make me farsighted. Thus I will need progressive lenses where the upper part of the lens has slight focal power for distances and stronger focal power in the lower part of the lens for close up reading and seeing. It's no fun!

It's no fun right now, but the eventual difference after the second surgery will be problematic far less than the improved vision will be rewarding.

You might try a pair of Walmart or other reading glasses now that allow the "new" eye to read and might be close enough for the other eye to cooperate. This just as a stopgap measure until the next surgery.

I don't like the progressive lens idea for myself. I have trifocals. BUT I went almost a year with no glasses (one eye close, other distance vision). I got trifocals, but about a year and half later, I went back because they didn't seem right. I use glasses for driving at night and overcast days, along with for close work like circuit boards, etc..

I was back 6 months ago and the long time clinical person said that it is 4-5 years after the surgery that the new lenses and the eye stabilizes and people don't need new prescriptions. They didn't tell me that at the beginning or I wouldn't have gone in two times in between for replacements after retesting. Actually one pair got the coating damaged on one lens from abrasion against the inside of the holder I used--if it'd been within a year, Walmart would have replaced it free.

It sounds like you're out of the woods, or out of the FL swamp, on the first eye...

P.S. I still remember going in for the eye check a day after the first surgery when the lens was either too strong for the goal or didn't place correctly against the lens sac. The guy doing the eye test mocked me when I said I could read the print on the shampoo bottle in the shower through the plastic guard over my eye. Because it had small holes in it, he assumed I was reading through one of the holes which was acting as a pin hole camera for me. Nope, I was reading through the plastic areas. After the main doctor decided that eye was for close vision by accident, I wanted to go back to the doctor having done the eye test and say, "I told you so. I know all about pin hole cameras since I was a kid. You thought I was just dumb."

2014 Malibu 2LT, 2015 Cruze 2LT,

• tjc78tjc78 Member Posts: 15,852
    Thoughts on this one guys....

The day after Thanksgiving my wife told me the Buick didn't want to start. Took 3 turns of the key and was cranking slowly. It hadn't been driven for a few days. I drove it for the next week and it was perfectly fine and has been since.

This morning I was taking out the trash as she was starting it to go to work. It seemed to crank a little slow and when I poked my head in the radio was re-booting.

Now...I have noticed the entire infotainment system has been a little wonky lately (not that it's ever perfect) and am wondering if I have a bad battery. Getting to the battery isn't an easy thing (have to take out a seat) so I'm not touching it myself. It has a volt meter and it always shows over 14.

Question is... do you think this is worth a dealer visit or should I wait? Right now this car goes 9 miles total a day and isn't scheduled for any trips so I'm not really worried about it stranding us somewhere.

I'm assuming this repair would be on me since it's a battery even though the car is only two years old. Our other Enclave (exact same car) never had any issues. I'm just afraid a dealer visit would get the "everything is working normally" line.

2023 Mercedes EQE 350 4Matic / 2022 Ram 1500 Bighorn, Built to Serve

• 28firefighter28firefighter Member Posts: 9,334
    I'd be curious to know if there is a parasitic drain somewhere involving the infotainment.
    2022 Tesla Model Y Performance, 2018 BMW M240i Convertible
  • jmonroejmonroe Member Posts: 8,989
    edited December 2019
    @tjc78, a 2 year old battery shouldn't be going bad but it does happen. I'd check the battery terminal voltage, with a reliable volt meter, while the car is being started. The voltage should not drop below 10 volts. That 14 volts you see is a good indication that your charging system is working but not a good indication that the battery can hold a load when the car demands it.

EDIT: I should have said check the battery terminals to make sure they are tight and do not show signs of corrosion. Also check the negative battery cable on the block to be sure it is tight and not corroded.

jmonroe

'15 Genesis V8 with Ultimate Package and '18 Legacy Limited 6 cyl

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,118
    All this talk of eyes .... I had my annual visit to the eye doc last week.

Background - I've been wearing glasses since I was three. Never considered contacts, nor surgery. I've been going to the same place for years, but the original doc sold the practice (so he could drive his C6 Corvette) to a younger guy. I like him, just as much. Worth the 25 minute drive to my old hometown.

Bottom line, another clean bill of health. No new glasses for me this year - the Rx is pretty much identical to last year, and anyway, this is the year the wife gets new frames.

I've got two pair - primary set are progressives, and a second set are a fixed Rx so I can work on my computers without having to crane my neck.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• graphicguygraphicguy Member Posts: 13,665
    Snake....I kinda had the same feeling as the guy in the video. Not sure I could possibly wrap my mind around the design of the Tesla Truck! But, if as they say, Tesla has 250K reservations for the truck, I'll assume it will be a success.

I'm still not sure how this is working on paper for Tesla as a company.
    2023 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring
    jmonroe said:

@tjc78, a 2 year old battery shouldn't be going bad but it does happen. I'd check the battery terminal voltage, with a reliable volt meter, while the car is being started. The voltage should not drop below 10 volts. That 14 volts you see is a good indication that your charging system is working but not a good indication that the battery can hold a load when the car demands it.

EDIT: I should have said check the battery terminals to make sure they are tight and do not show signs of corrosion. Also check the negative battery cable on the block to be sure it is tight and not corroded.

jmonroe

That’s the problem.... I have to take the middle seat out to get to the battery. Not sure I want to dig into all that with a newer car with a warranty. If it’s corrosion or other problem it’s Buick’s issue.

@28firefighter You could be right.

• snakeweaselsnakeweasel Member Posts: 19,290
    tjc78 said:

jmonroe said:

jmonroe

That’s the problem.... I have to take the middle seat out to get to the battery. Not sure I want to dig into all that with a newer car with a warranty. If it’s corrosion or other problem it’s Buick’s issue.

Well it's better than having to take a tire off and disassembling the wheel well.

2011 Hyundai Sonata, 2014 BMW 428i convertible, 2015 Honda CTX700D

tjc78 said:

jmonroe said:

jmonroe

You don't have to take the seats out to check for battery voltage when the car is cranking. Any 12 volt wire will work even at the cigarette lighter receptacle. Now, if the voltage is low, checking for tight connections and corrosion would be the next step. At least you'll know something with a voltage check. How far you want to go after the voltage check is up to you. If you don't want to do anymore trouble shooting you can at least tell the dealer what you found.

jmonroe

• stickguystickguy Member Posts: 50,439
    There should be remote access point for jump start purposes. Can’t check connections but can check voltage.

Take it to dealer complaining about infotainment. Maybe they will find battery problem by accident!

2020 Acura RDX tech SH-AWD, 2023 Maverick hybrid Lariat luxury package.

Question on DW topic. Ours seems to be acting oddly and I’m suspecting it could be on way out the door. 8.5 years old.

What seemed to be the consensus on brands to get or avoid? I don’t need tons of extras. I only ever use normal wash cycle. Just something reasonably quiet I also pre clean dishes so it barely has any work to do anyway.

• fintailfintail Member Posts: 57,097
    It's a $100 refundable deposit to get on that list. Quite a low barrier to entry.

I await the Flavor-Aid drinkers who have long bemoaned the pointlessness of trucks to go to any length to put there zero self-awareness butts behind the wheel of Musk's new baby.

Snake....I kinda had the same feeling as the guy in the video. Not sure I could possibly wrap my mind around the design of the Tesla Truck! But, if as they say, Tesla has 250K reservations for the truck, I'll assume it will be a success.

I'm still not sure how this is working on paper for Tesla as a company.

stickguy said:

Question on DW topic. Ours seems to be acting oddly and I’m suspecting it could be on way out the door. 8.5 years old.

What seemed to be the consensus on brands to get or avoid? I don’t need tons of extras. I only ever use normal wash cycle. Just something reasonably quiet I also pre clean dishes so it barely has any work to do anyway.

I was wondering how long it would take for us to get back to our favorite topic.

I can't tell you the most reliable brand because my experience is that dishwashers are the most unreliable appliances in your house. If somehow you can get one with the old mechanical timer you'll have your best chance for reliability but other than buying an old used one you're out of luck. Hey, I just thought of this, when we did our kitchen upgrade in January of 2010, I removed an old GE with a mechanical timer and it's still in the basement. It's white but I'll bet that beauty still works. No, I don't provide free shipping but Mrs. j sure wants it out of the basement. Maybe you ought to get in touch with her. She'd probably give it away and pay for the shipping too.

jmonroe

edited December 2019
    tjc78 said:

The day after Thanksgiving my wife told me the Buick didn't want to start. Took 3 turns of the key and was cranking slowly. It hadn't been driven for a few days. I drove it for the next week and it was perfectly fine and has been since.

This morning I was taking out the trash as she was starting it to go to work. It seemed to crank a little slow and when I poked my head in the radio was re-booting.

Now...I have noticed the entire infotainment system has been a little wonky lately (not that it's ever perfect) and am wondering if I have a bad battery. Getting to the battery isn't an easy thing (have to take out a seat) so I'm not touching it myself. It has a volt meter and it always shows over 14.

Question is... do you think this is worth a dealer visit or should I wait? Right now this car goes 9 miles total a day and isn't scheduled for any trips so I'm not really worried about it stranding us somewhere.

I'm assuming this repair would be on me since it's a battery even though the car is only two years old. Our other Enclave (exact same car) never had any issues. I'm just afraid a dealer visit would get the "everything is working normally" line.

When the Buick has been off an hour at least, check the battery voltage. This can be done at the jump start connections under the hood. See what the resting voltage is to get an idea of the condition of the battery is. When car is first turned off, the battery will show a higher than proper voltage due to recently being charged by the alternator. The instructions used to be to turn the headlights on for a few minutes before checking voltage to drain the surface charge.

I believe some of the computer systems have a sensitivity to low voltage even above 10.0 v. But they should be disconnected during the crank connection from the start button. The battery may be suffering a low voltage after the crank drain.

I'd have someone crank the engine while the voltmeter is connected under the hood.

THEN I'd contact the dealer about the problem with infotainment system and if the battery is covered under the 4 year 50K mi bumper to bumper warranty.

https://www.acdelco.com/content/dam/acdelco/na/us/en/index/parts/warranty/02-pdfs/acdelco-battery-warranty-information.pdf

"What is the warranty on the battery that came with my GM vehicle?
    • The original equipment battery that comes with a new GM vehicle or is replaced under warranty is covered by
    the limited warranty of three years or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first, for Chevrolet and GMC (4 years or
    50,000 miles, whichever comes first, for Cadillac and Buick), and should be taken back to the GM dealership.
    (See your owner’s manual for more information)"

• driver100driver100 Member Posts: 31,964
    stickguy said:

Our Bosch's were as good as can be, until they prematurely broke down....2 of them now.
    We got this Maytag which took a week to deliver, then we found it was damaged, now a replacement is supposed to come Thursday, 2 weeks more waiting....3 weeks total.
    Mrs D definitely wants a CANCEL button, too annoying to start it up then find something else that you want to go in. Also, if you accidentally open the door when it is running that can really mess it up.
    My B-I-L does the installation. He said the Bosch is easy, everything easy to get to. The Maytag is Mickey Mouse, hose connection is underneath, electrical connection is under a cover that has to be pried off.
    If this Maytag works, it has two features we really want, 1) a CANCEL button, and 2) lights that tell you what cycle it is on.
    We find DWs that have a cutlery tray on the door or a small shelf of their own on top are more awkward to use.
    If you are willing to gamble and don't need a cancel button you can't beat a Bosch.

I think dishwashers and washing machines are candidates for extended warranties, just bothers me to buy a warranty for something that should last for 5 years with no problems.

2017 MB E400 , 2015 MB GLK350, 2014 MB C250

RE Battery problem: Ask Scotty!

tjc78 said:

When the Buick has been off an hour at least, check the battery voltage. This can be done at the jump start connections under the hood. See what the resting voltage is to get an idea of the condition of the battery is. When car is first turned off, the battery will show a higher than proper voltage due to recently being charged by the alternator. The instructions used to be to turn the headlights on for a few minutes before checking voltage to drain the surface charge.

I believe some of the computer systems have a sensitivity to low voltage even above 10.0 v. But they should be disconnected during the crank connection from the start button. The battery may be suffering a low voltage after the crank drain.

I'd have someone crank the engine while the voltmeter is connected under the hood.

THEN I'd contact the dealer about the problem with infotainment system and if the battery is covered under the 4 year 50K mi bumper to bumper warranty.

https://www.acdelco.com/content/dam/acdelco/na/us/en/index/parts/warranty/02-pdfs/acdelco-battery-warranty-information.pdf

"What is the warranty on the battery that came with my GM vehicle?
    • The original equipment battery that comes with a new GM vehicle or is replaced under warranty is covered by
    the limited warranty of three years or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first, for Chevrolet and GMC (4 years or
    50,000 miles, whichever comes first, for Cadillac and Buick), and should be taken back to the GM dealership.
    (See your owner’s manual for more information)"

Thanks Imid. I completely forgot about the connections under the hood for jump starts. Think I’ll have the wife take my car to work tomorrow and check it out.

• oldfarmer50oldfarmer50 Member Posts: 22,562
    tjc78 said:

Definitely sounds like the battery is getting drawn down. Either a bad battery or a parasitic draw somewhere. You can get the battery tested at the local Auto Zone. You might get the other possibility checked out at an indie shop that knows electrical stuff.

2019 Kia Soul+, 2015 Mustang GT, 2013 Ford F-150, 2000 Chrysler Sebring convertible

Thanks OF... @imidazol97 looked up the warranty and it sounds like the battery is covered so it's really all on Buick. I really should have known that!

I'll have the car tomorrow, so I'm going to put a meter on it just to see what's going on and then most likely take it into the dealer after Christmas.

I'm home until I find a new gig so it's not like I won't have the time.

Speaking of that... yesterday was my last day. I was let go early because obviously what I do was no longer needed. I'm paid through early February and they are also paying me for a week of vacation time I didn't use.

Could be worse, It works out to 3 months of pay from the first day they notified us.

Just applied for two more positions and had a recruiter reach out again from a company I spoke with recently. Hoping for some good action on things after the new year.

tjc78 said:

jmonroe said:

jmonroe

Well it's better than having to take a tire off and disassembling the wheel well.

That’s what I have to do with my Sebring too. Mustang is easy, right up near the firewall. Same with the van. Don’t recall where the Kia battery is. Now I won’t rest until I go look...and it’s snowing out right now.

One thing about those out of the way batteries, they seem to last longer away from the heat of the engine bay.

2019 Kia Soul+, 2015 Mustang GT, 2013 Ford F-150, 2000 Chrysler Sebring convertible

• ab348ab348 Member Posts: 19,031
    driver100 said:

Mrs D definitely wants a CANCEL button, too annoying to start it up then find something else that you want to go in. Also, if you accidentally open the door when it is running that can really mess it up.

My 2001-vintage GE Quietpower III dishwasher has been flawless (knock wood). It does not have a cancel button nor a mechanical timer. What it does have is a door lock lever that stops the cycle if you unlock it when running. You can then add any forgotten items to the load, re-lock the door, and it starts where it left off. Simple and doesn't mess anything up.

2017 Cadillac ATS Performance Premium 3.6

ab348 said:

driver100 said:

My 2001-vintage GE Quietpower III dishwasher has been flawless (knock wood). It does not have a cancel button nor a mechanical timer. What it does have is a door lock lever that stops the cycle if you unlock it when running. You can then add any forgotten items to the load, re-lock the door, and it starts where it left off. Simple and doesn't mess anything up.
    The mechanical models last longer and don't have the electronics that get messed up, Electronics and water don't mix very well. Hard to find a mechanical model these days though....probably a lot cheaper to make with electronics.

• graphicguygraphicguy Member Posts: 13,665
    Dishwashers...I’ve had my KitchenAid for over 10 years. I think I paid a lot for it (at the time)...something like $800. But, it had all the cycles, is quiet and has never needed any service or undue care. Just put the soap in, make sure it has some JetDry and fire it up.

I know Consumer Reports (who is a much better resource for appliances than for cars) has had issues with Samsung and LG dishwashers. They do seem to love Bosch, though.

Turning into Betty Crocker with my time off. Am working on my 3rd batch of Christmas English Toffee. I only make it once/year. But, it always turns out well, and the extended family seems to really like it.
    2023 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring
    Ours is a Kenmore, made by Whirlpool. I've been happy with it. We beat it up pretty good, runs at least once a day and sometimes twice on the weekends. I did have to take some of it apart to fish out a chip of ceramic that was causing it not to drain but that really isn't the D/W's fault. I did also replaced the silverware tray as it started to fall apart. It's about 9 years old now.

Turning into Betty Crocker with my time off. Am working on my 3rd batch of Christmas English Toffee. I only make it once/year. But, it always turns out well, and the extended family seems to really like it.

Ha ha ... I've been cooking a lot too. Made eggplant parm tonight, that's always a process.

@tjc78 Don't forget to file for unemployment, too. May as well collect what's been paid into already.

Good luck with the job hunt! You'll land something soon - I've got good vibes.

tjc78 said:

jmonroe said:

jmonroe

That’s what I have to do with my Sebring too. Mustang is easy, right up near the firewall. Same with the van. Don’t recall where the Kia battery is. Now I won’t rest until I go look...and it’s snowing out right now.

One thing about those out of the way batteries, they seem to last longer away from the heat of the engine bay.
    My '09 and current '15 Genny has the battery in the trunk. When I traded the '09 for the '15 it still had the original battery and showed no sign of a problem. The '12 Subie and the '18 Subie have the battery under the hood. I had to replace the battery in the '12 Subie in the Spring of '17, so guess I can expect to replace the battery in the '18 in 2023. Maybe I should consider working on Mrs. j now about getting a new car so I don't have to buy a battery. I'm probably going to need a few years just to work up enough nerve before I start working on her. :'(

jmonroe

• explorerx4explorerx4 Member Posts: 19,256
    edited December 2019
    We have an LG dishwasher with touch screen type buttons on top of the door.
    It has progress lights on the face of the door.
    About 5 years old now and works well and very quiet.
    I don't subscribe to CR, so it will probably last a long time. :)
    That faux Cybertuck video was pretty funny.
    2023 Ford Explorer ST, 91 Mustang GT vert
    jmonroe said:

tjc78 said:

jmonroe said:

jmonroe

My '09 and current '15 Genny has the battery in the trunk. When I traded the '09 for the '15 it still had the original battery and showed no sign of a problem. The '12 Subie and the '18 Subie have the battery under the hood. I had to replace the battery in the '12 Subie in the Spring of '17, so guess I can expect to replace the battery in the '18 in 2023. Maybe I should consider working on Mrs. j now about getting a new car so I don't have to buy a battery. I'm probably going to need a few years just to work up enough nerve before I start working on her. :'(

jmonroe
    The battery in my old PT Cruiser is still working fine even though it’s located under the air box in probably the worst location I can imagine.

@tjc78 Don't forget to file for unemployment, too. May as well collect what's been paid into already.

Thanks! I am technically still "employed" until 2/9 so as soon as I hit that date I can file.

tjc78 said:

Thanks! I am technically still "employed" until 2/9 so as soon as I hit that date I can file.
    Ah. My wife only received 2 weeks severance pay, so she was able to file almost right away. Hopefully you won't need to.
  • suydamsuydam Member Posts: 4,676
    We have a Bosch. 3 years old. Very quiet. All good so far!
    '14 Buick Encore Convenience
    '17 Chevy Volt Premiere
    that is why being fired and handed severance instead is nice. Can file for UI right away.

we have a kitchenaid now. So far has been good. A couple of times the touchpad went dead, but got that to come back to life (I think I just rebooted it). I did have to replace the top rack rollers but I found a kit for that and DIY. Cost more because it is panel ready (very few options, way more expensive) so the new one (when it happens) will be a normal stainless to save probably $500.

need to stop and browse just to be prepared. Not what I needed since I am already talking to a plumber about replacing the hot water heater. So much for a new car soon!

One thing I wonder about with dishwashers. Our Bosch's which were good cost about $450 or $500....and they were excellent. But, how much better could the $800 or $900 model be? I can't imagine dishes would come out any better than the $500 model.
    But, I don't trust the $299 models very much. Seem to be really minimal, everything seems to be a bit weak and flimsy. I don't think a dishwasher is a place to try and save $100 or $200 buying the least expensive model.

sometimes you pay for the name only. but in theory you are paying for more features (pretty much useless to me) or better functionality. Stronger motor, metal vs. plastic parts, and more sound deadening.

• suydamsuydam Member Posts: 4,676
    Some useful dishwasher features: Third rack, controls hidden under the counter are less likely to collect dirt, better silverware layout, energy efficiency, sound deadening, stainless vs plastic interior, self cleaning filter, express or light wash cycle. For us germaphobes, a heated drying cycle
    '14 Buick Encore Convenience
    '17 Chevy Volt Premiere
    I did see the little top rack. That looks cool. This one seemed to be pretty nice, with the hidden controls like we have now. On the quieter side at least. Will probably hit a couple stores this weekend just to get a level set on what they are all about these days. Just in case.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/GE-Profile-Dry-Boost-45-Decibel-and-Hard-Food-Disposer-Built-In-Dishwasher-Fingerprint-Resistant-Stainless-Steel-Common-24-in-Actual-23-75-in-ENERGY-STAR/1001009594

• roadburnerroadburner Member Posts: 17,312

Dishwashers...I’ve had my KitchenAid for over 10 years. I think I paid a lot for it (at the time)...something like $800. But, it had all the cycles, is quiet and has never needed any service or undue care. Just put the soap in, make sure it has some JetDry and fire it up.

I know Consumer Reports (who is a much better resource for appliances than for cars) has had issues with Samsung and LG dishwashers. They do seem to love Bosch, though.

Another vote for KitchenAid.

Mine: 1995 318ti Club Sport; 2020 C43; 2021 Sahara 4xe 1996 Speed Triple Challenge Cup Replica Wife's: 2015 X1 xDrive28i Son's: 2009 328i; 2018 330i xDrive

is 8+ years a good run for a DW now? If not, hard to get excited to replace a Kitchenaid with another one!

they are just rebranded now anyway, like many nameplates. When I got the replacement roller kit, I think it was a Maytag part (or whirlpool, one of the 2). So I assume that everything else other than the nameplate on the front is the same.

KitchenAid has been a Whirlpool product for many years. But they made their name years ago when they were close to commercial-quality machines when they were made by Hobart. Those are long gone.

Looks like the car companies are making a big push to clear out the 2019s. The Kia place where I bought my Soul is touting a minimum of $2000 off on all 2019s and $7-8k off some models. I assume similar deals are available elsewhere.

So who wants to buy a car TODAY!! B)

So what’s going on down in Texas? The governor signed a law making red light cameras illegal but various communities are still issuing tickets anyway?

Scotty Kilmer was just ranting about it since he got one.

When you get to $400 range almost all dishwashers have stainless inside. Some people prefer the buttons hidden on the door top....some like to see what cycle the DW is on so the buttons are on the front.
    I would also check how you load the DW, see if the set up is one you can live with...some are a bit strange.
    I am not a fan of cutlery lying flat on the door or in a tray on top.
    European brands don't usually mulch food up, they don't like food particles going into the sewage system.
    The GE model shown sounds good...45DB noise level is good but pretty standard. Their big feature seems to be strong water jets, Maytags is extra strong grinder. Maytag has 10 year warranty but no time to read the fine print, probably on parts, but it is the labor that is costly.
    8.5 years life seems to be on the high side these days. Then again, they cost the same price as they did 40 years ago.
    Put pictures on a dart board, blindfold, throw a dart and hope you get a good one.

So what’s going on down in Texas? The governor signed a law making red light cameras illegal but various communities are still issuing tickets anyway?

Scotty Kilmer was just ranting about it since he got one.

Please don't give us the link :'(

@driver100
    The local appliance store needs a salesman. Should I send them your resume?

Are there stores that sell MBs and appliances?

Are there stores that sell MBs and appliances?

That would be a combo M-B/Nissan dealership. Are there such things?

tjc78 said:

@driver100
    The local appliance store needs a salesman. Should I send them your resume?

I’ll probably stop down your way this week to Johnnies. Got our fridge there. Much nicer than dealing with big box store. Just a much more limited selection.