2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport HSE with upgraded Audio package

CrazyeyeCrazyeye Member Posts: 6
edited December 2019 in Land Rover
Hi. We found a vehicle we really like. MSRP is 52, 176 with options added. This is a demo with 4k on it. They are offering a lease special of $359 with $4500 CCR, but I'm not interested in that. I'm just not sure how to evaluate that it's a demo. Is using KBB and putting in a used with 4k an accurate way to get a proper factor and then add MF and Residual?
What would be the MF, Residual, and incentives on a 2019 demo if any?

Thanks
Tagged:

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 212,147
    Crazyeye said:

    Hi. We found a vehicle we really like. MSRP is 52, 176 with options added. This is a demo with 4k on it. They are offering a lease special of $359 with $4500 CCR, but I'm not interested in that. I'm just not sure how to evaluate that it's a demo. Is using KBB and putting in a used with 4k an accurate way to get a proper factor and then add MF and Residual?
    What would be the MF, Residual, and incentives on a 2019 demo if any?

    Thanks

    What term and mileage allowance?
    What is your location?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • CrazyeyeCrazyeye Member Posts: 6
    The deal they were offering was 10k. We are in 07726.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 212,147
    edited December 2019
    Crazyeye said:

    The deal they were offering was 10k. We are in 07726.

    What lease term?
    Is it $4500 due at signing, or $4500 CCR, plus first payment, fees, taxes, etc?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • CrazyeyeCrazyeye Member Posts: 6
    It’s 10k/39. $4344 down plus tax and fees. MSRP is 52,176.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 212,147
    Crazyeye said:

    It’s 10k/39. $4344 down plus tax and fees. MSRP is 52,176.

    So, $6500-$7000 Due at Signing?

    That makes the effective monthly cost about $580/mo., all-in.

    Typical for a Land Rover.. doesn't seem like you are getting much benefit from getting a loaner

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.