Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2020 Mazda 6 MF and RV for 33136 (South Florida)

Ikay_ObionIkay_Obion Member Posts: 8
edited January 2020 in Mazda
Hi,
Please can someone tell me what the Money Factor, Residual Value, Lease or Loyalty credits (if any), for a 2020 Mazda 6 Grand Touring, 36/12k for 33136 (South Florida) is?

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830

Hi,
    Please can someone tell me what the Money Factor, Residual Value, Lease or Loyalty credits (if any), for a 2020 Mazda 6 Grand Touring, 36/12k for 33136 (South Florida) is?

.00040 MF and 55% residual
    $460 lease cash

No info on loyalty

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• chylomicronchylomicron Member Posts: 17
    Happy new year!
    I wasn't able to close the deal before January 1st on a 2019 Mazda 6 Sport in my area but there is still inventory available around me (zip code 44124).
    Are you able to provide MF, residual and incentives on the 2019 Sport trim for 3 years and 36K miles? I am curious to see what changes took place for the January programs...

(Note: other semi-relevant thread was closed by mods)
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,029

Happy new year!
    I wasn't able to close the deal before January 1st on a 2019 Mazda 6 Sport in my area but there is still inventory available around me (zip code 44124).
    Are you able to provide MF, residual and incentives on the 2019 Sport trim for 3 years and 36K miles? I am curious to see what changes took place for the January programs...

(Note: other semi-relevant thread was closed by mods)

Mazda programs don't expire until Monday.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

This discussion has been closed.