Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2020 BMW 5-Series Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• skyline31518skyline31518 Member Posts: 80
    edited January 2020
    kyfdx said:

Hi,

May I get the MF&RV for 530e & 540i for zip 94538? terms: 36/10 For January, 2020 program.
    Can I also get the incentives and loyalty?

Thanks in advance.

530e
    .00137 MF and 61% residual
    $4000 lease credit

540i
    .00137 MF and 60% residual
    $4500 lease credit

$2000 loyalty
    Hi, are numbers the same for Zip 94040?

Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681
    Randy_RN said:

Hi guys, new here! Thank you all for the wonderful help.
    Can You please share the MF and residual value for 2020 540i m sport. 36 month 12k miles. And any incentives. Zip code 91601

Thank you!

.00137 MF and 59% residual

Unfortunately, we are missing the incentive info for SoCal

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• BingdonBingdon Member Posts: 12
    What do you think of this? Something seems off looking at other deals from this thread.

Pennsylvania

530 xdrive sedan
    MSRP 62,270
    Discount 3,171
    Selling price 59,100
    Total rebate 2,000
    Due at signing 500
    36 mos
    12k miles per year
    Residual 36,739

Payment 825 which includes 10% tax.
  • m5drivenm5driven Member Posts: 10
    Hi! What is the MF and Residual on a 2020 BMW 540 12k/36 month? How does the MF change if multiple security deposits are paid? I'm in Ohio. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,955
    Bingdon said:

What do you think of this? Something seems off looking at other deals from this thread.

Pennsylvania

530 xdrive sedan
    MSRP 62,270
    Discount 3,171
    Selling price 59,100
    Total rebate 2,000
    Due at signing 500
    36 mos
    12k miles per year
    Residual 36,739

Payment 825 which includes 10% tax.

.00137 and 59%
    $1250 lease credit
    $2000 loyalty
    $1000 conquest

Not sure which rebates your dealer is giving you, but I'll agree, something seems off.

Shop multiple dealers?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

m5driven said:

Hi! What is the MF and Residual on a 2020 BMW 540 12k/36 month? How does the MF change if multiple security deposits are paid? I'm in Ohio. Thanks!

.00137 and 59%
    $2500 lease credit

7 MSDs @ .00005 each = total .00035 reduction.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• BMWBob1BMWBob1 Member Posts: 2
    I am in 30309. I am about to order a 2020 540i. Is the new lease credit for January $4500 (up from $2500)? Thanks!
    DaveA said:

I am in 30309. I am about to order a 2020 540i. Is the new lease credit for January $4500 (up from $2500)? Thanks!

That is what our information shows

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Ranger_RickRanger_Rick Member Posts: 4
    Michaell said:

Can I get the MF, RES, and any lease cash/+Conquest on M550i 36m 15k for 47905

.00128 and 57%
    $2000 lease credit
    $1000 conquest
    Is conquest good for 2014 Jaguar owner? I can't find any info on BMW website.

Michaell said:

Can I get the MF, RES, and any lease cash/+Conquest on M550i 36m 15k for 47905

.00128 and 57%
    $2000 lease credit
    $1000 conquest
    Is conquest good for 2014 Jaguar owner? I can't find any info on BMW website.
    Sorry, no idea on the qualifiers

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• JMFangioJMFangio Member Posts: 11
    Can someone clarify if BMW can use the Federal rebate in addition to the manufacturer lease credit (e.g., loyalty) to discount the cars? I'm getting conflicting info from different dealers on this, and other brands (e.g., Volvo) are using it as a discount in the deals being offered to me.

JMFangio said:

Can someone clarify if BMW can use the Federal rebate in addition to the manufacturer lease credit (e.g., loyalty) to discount the cars? I'm getting conflicting info from different dealers on this, and other brands (e.g., Volvo) are using it as a discount in the deals being offered to me.

If you are trying to lease a 530e, then you do not get the federal rebate; the bank you are leasing from does.

BMW does maintain the same residual on the 530e as they do on the 530i, so that's a bonus for you...

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

JMFangio said:

If you are trying to lease a 530e, then you do not get the federal rebate; the bank you are leasing from does.

BMW does maintain the same residual on the 530e as they do on the 530i, so that's a bonus for you...
    Hi Michael,

Yes I understand that BMW gets the rebate, but I thought that they can then use that rebate amount that they receive to discount the price of the car and therefore the monthly payment for me. Is that incorrect?
    JMFangio said:

Michaell said:

JMFangio said:

Hi Michael,

Yes I understand that BMW gets the rebate, but I thought that they can then use that rebate amount that they receive to discount the price of the car and therefore the monthly payment for me. Is that incorrect?
    In BMWs case, they use it to prop up the residual.

If you check other models that have PHEV cars, the residual is usually much lower than the gas model. To offset that, they give a big rebate. BMW has chose to do it differently.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

JMFangio said:

Michaell said:

JMFangio said:

Hi Michael,

If you check other models that have PHEV cars, the residual is usually much lower than the gas model. To offset that, they give a big rebate. BMW has chose to do it differently.
    Interesting, thanks for the info. So I'm being offered a 64% residual, the full $3250 manufacturer rebate, and they're goosing the MF a little from base. You're saying the residual is that high because they're using money from the Federal rebate to lift that up vs. offering it to me on the discount side?

Other brands are doing it differently from what I'm being offered outside of BMW.
    JMFangio said:

kyfdx said:

JMFangio said:

Michaell said:

JMFangio said:

Hi Michael,

Interesting, thanks for the info. So I'm being offered a 64% residual, the full $3250 manufacturer rebate, and they're goosing the MF a little from base. You're saying the residual is that high because they're using money from the Federal rebate to lift that up vs. offering it to me on the discount side?

Other brands are doing it differently from what I'm being offered outside of BMW.
    Simple answer: The lease program is the lease program. Doesn't really matter why they do what they do.

With a 64% residual, are you leasing for less than 36 months?
    The lease payments on a BMW are much better at 36 months, than the shorter terms.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

JMFangio said:

kyfdx said:

JMFangio said:

Michaell said:

JMFangio said:

Hi Michael,

Simple answer: The lease program is the lease program. Doesn't really matter why they do what they do.

The lease payments on a BMW are much better at 36 months, than the shorter terms.
    24 months 15K miles, with 0 sign off.
    JMFangio said:

kyfdx said:

JMFangio said:

kyfdx said:

JMFangio said:

Michaell said:

JMFangio said:

Hi Michael,

24 months 15K miles, with 0 sign off.
    64% is correct for 24/15; 58% for 36/15, which would give you a lower payment.

But, push for the base MF.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Boatsman1Boatsman1 Member Posts: 2
    What's base MF and residual for 2020 BMW m550i and 540i xdrive, 36/12. Location SE Pennsylvania.
  • A_JonesA_Jones Member Posts: 17
    edited January 2020
    Base MF, RV and all available incentives for a 530e (not xdrive) for 93063? Please and thank you.

EDIT: 24/36k and 36/36k

Sorry, forgot to add that.
    Boatsman1 said:

What's base MF and residual for 2020 BMW m550i and 540i xdrive, 36/12. Location SE Pennsylvania.

540: $2500 lease credit
    550: $2000 lease credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

A_Jones said:

Base MF, RV and all available incentives for a 530e (not xdrive) for 93063? Please and thank you.

.00137 MF
    66%/60% residual
    $1250 lease credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• A_JonesA_Jones Member Posts: 17
    kyfdx said:

A_Jones said:

.00137 MF
    66%/60% residual
    $1250 lease credit
    Any loyalty?
  • jerseycarguyjerseycarguy Member Posts: 14
    kyfdx said:

DaveA said:

I am confused. Here you mentioned the lease credit is $4500 for the 540 but below you say it’s $2500. What am I missing?
    A_Jones said:

kyfdx said:

A_Jones said:

.00137 MF
    66%/60% residual
    $1250 lease credit
    Any loyalty?
    $2000 loyalty

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

kyfdx said:

DaveA said:

I am confused. Here you mentioned the lease credit is $4500 for the 540 but below you say it’s $2500. What am I missing?
    Let's take it from the top.

$2500 lease credit
    $2000 loyalty credit

$4500 total incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• BMWBob1BMWBob1 Member Posts: 2
    So the lease credit ($2500) remained the same from December, but the MF went up from .00128 to .00137?
    BMWBob1 said:

So the lease credit ($2500) remained the same from December, but the MF went up from .00128 to .00137?

Our incentive information was a little janky, starting this month... It didn't get straightened out until Thursday afternoon.

2020 540i
    36/15
    .00137 MF and 57% residual
    $2500 lease credit
    $2000 loyalty (if qualified)

The money factor was .00128, last month, but I don't have access to the incentives (though, feel free to scroll back through this discussion).

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• caltmancaltman Member Posts: 240
    May I have MF and residual for 2020 M5 10k/36mo in Minneapolis please? Any incentives (also current BMW lessee)? Not sure if this is the right forum for an M5 question.
    caltman said:

May I have MF and residual for 2020 M5 10k/36mo in Minneapolis please? Any incentives (also current BMW lessee)? Not sure if this is the right forum for an M5 question.

Hey, it's a 5-series, so we're good....

.00137 and 58%
    No incentives
    No loyalty

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• johnnybravooojohnnybravooo Member Posts: 50
    Hi can i get lease cash, loyalty, RV & MF for 540i @ 30097? [36/10 & 24/10]

Hi can i get lease cash, loyalty, RV & MF for 540i @ 30097? [36/10 & 24/10]

.00137 and 66% / 60%
    $2500 lease credit
    $2000 loyalty

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• j_bizzyj_bizzy Member Posts: 62
    may i please have the MF, RV, & incentives for m550 xdrive and 540 xdrive for 11370 @:
    24/10
    36/10

is 7.5k mi/yr an option?

Thank you
    edited January 2020
    j_bizzy said:

may i please have the MF, RV, & incentives for m550 xdrive and 540 xdrive for 11370 @:
    24/10
    36/10

is 7.5k mi/yr an option?

Thank you

.00137 and 66% / 60%
    No incentives

Either engine

7.5K not available

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• taoyangui2taoyangui2 Member Posts: 2
    Hi I am new to here. May I get the MF, residue value, and incentive for 2020 530e for 92618? 3 year and 10k. I am currently leasing a BMW, not sure if there is any retaining incentive too. Thank you!

Hi I am new to here. May I get the MF, residue value, and incentive for 2020 530e for 92618? 3 year and 10k. I am currently leasing a BMW, not sure if there is any retaining incentive too. Thank you!

$1250 lease credit
    $2000 loyalty

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• javuejavue Member Posts: 29
    Hi, can I please get the residual value and MF for a 12k/36mo 2020 540i for 75034? The car is a retired loaner. Also, please let me know of any current incentives. Thank you very much!
  • taoyangui2taoyangui2 Member Posts: 2
    Thanks a lot. For the lease price, should I target for MSRP - potential federal tax credit dealer get? Or should it be invoice minus tax credit? Appreciate your advice
    kyfdx said:

$1250 lease credit
    $2000 loyalty
    javue said:

Hi, can I please get the residual value and MF for a 12k/36mo 2020 540i for 75034? The car is a retired loaner. Also, please let me know of any current incentives. Thank you very much!

What is the current odometer reading?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks a lot. For the lease price, should I target for MSRP - potential federal tax credit dealer get? Or should it be invoice minus tax credit? Appreciate your advice

kyfdx said:

$1250 lease credit
    $2000 loyalty
    You should definitely negotiate a discount, in addition to the incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• javuejavue Member Posts: 29
    kyfdx said:

javue said:

It is 1,500. I'm also working with another dealer to get a brand new one.
    javue said:

kyfdx said:

javue said:

It is 1,500. I'm also working with another dealer to get a brand new one.
    $2500 lease credit

Subtract $250 from calculated residual, to account for the current mileage.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• bkirk16bkirk16 Member Posts: 21
    Can I have the residual, MF and incentives (lease and loyalty) for a 530e xdrive for Boston area?

Thanks!
    bkirk16 said:

Can I have the residual, MF and incentives (lease and loyalty) for a 530e xdrive for Boston area?

Thanks!

36/15
    .00137 MF and 58% residual

$1250 lease credit
    $2000 loyalty

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• bkirk16bkirk16 Member Posts: 21
    kyfdx said:

bkirk16 said:

Thanks!

36/15

$1250 lease credit
    $2000 loyalty
    How does this look for 36/12?
    bkirk16 said:

kyfdx said:

bkirk16 said:

Thanks!

36/15

$1250 lease credit
    $2000 loyalty
    How does this look for 36/12?
    60% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• maloyxxlmaloyxxl Member Posts: 9
    Hi there. Can you please post the MF, residual and incentives on a 36/10 & 36/12 M550i in 21209?
    maloyxxl said:

Hi there. Can you please post the MF, residual and incentives on a 36/10 & 36/12 M550i in 21209?

36/12
    $2000 lease credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• khanamkhanam Member Posts: 18
    Hi,

MF, Residual, incentives for RWD 530i and 530e for 33308, 36/10 please? Also any incentives for returning lessee? Finally, any bank/processing fees & destination charges to be expected to be added for a BMW lease?
    khanam said:

Hi,

MF, Residual, incentives for RWD 530i and 530e for 33308, 36/10 please? Also any incentives for returning lessee? Finally, any bank/processing fees & destination charges to be expected to be added for a BMW lease?

.00137 MF
    60%/61% residual for 530i/530e

$1250 lease credit
    $2000 loyalty (if qualified)

$925 BMWFS lease acquisition fee

Expect a Florida dealer to load you up with dealer fees and extras.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator