Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

CX-5 Signature

DerfmanfeldDerfmanfeld Member Posts: 10
edited February 2020 in Mazda
Hi, Could you please provide the MF, Residual and any incentives for a CX-5 Signature trim, 36/12 in zip code 01945. Thank you.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,218

Hi, Could you please provide the MF, Residual and any incentives for a CX-5 Signature trim, 36/12 in zip code 01945. Thank you.

2019 or 2020 model?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,319

.00080 and 54%
    No incetives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    Thank you. I saw on another post that the numbers will change tomorrow (Tuesday). I will repeat my request tomorrow. Thanks again for your patience.
  • Options

Thank you. I saw on another post that the numbers will change tomorrow (Tuesday). I will repeat my request tomorrow. Thanks again for your patience.

May be a day or two before we get them, so be patient.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    Hello, are there new Feb. numbers for the MF, Residual and any incentives for a 2020 CX-5 Signature trim, 36/12 in zip code 01945? Thank you.
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    If it helps anyone and if I can get feedback on how I did, I closed today on a 36/12 lease for a 2020 Machine Gray CX-5 Signature for $539 a month with zero down and $1000 driveway costs, which includes the first month's payment. Thanks for the help.
  • Options

If it helps anyone and if I can get feedback on how I did, I closed today on a 36/12 lease for a 2020 Machine Gray CX-5 Signature for $539 a month with zero down and $1000 driveway costs, which includes the first month's payment. Thanks for the help.

Congrats!

What was the MSRP and selling price?

The GTR and Signature trims don't lease nearly as well as the lower trim levels, but I for sure would want the extra power of the turbo engine.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    To update my lease deal, the car's MSRP was $38,400. The selling price $36,400. They made an error in calculation which allowed me another round of negotiation in which I brought my monthly payment down to $529.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,218

To update my lease deal, the car's MSRP was $38,400. The selling price $36,400. They made an error in calculation which allowed me another round of negotiation in which I brought my monthly payment down to $529.

Congrats! Thanks for the report!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator