Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Range Rover Evoque S model Lease question!

RangeRover2020RangeRover2020 Member Posts: 3
edited February 2020 in Land Rover
Hi there!

Looking for some specs on a 2020 Range Rover Evoque S 5-door being featured at a Land Rover dealer in 33157 (Miami). Here is the link to the dealer’s site with the special: https://www.landroversouthdade.com/special-offers.htm (4th vehicle down)

Site’s advertisement reads:
36 month/ 30,000 mile lease
$389/Month
$3,495 due at signing (includes a $1,000 customer credit)
1.9% financing

As far as the true MSRP; I’ve seen a massive range from 43,645 from Edmunds to $49,259 on the site for the dealer im looking into (link above), so i’m not sure which MSRP to go with. I have also tried to find the below values but am not having any luck so far:

*Money Factor-
*Residual-
*Lease Credits (for feb/march)-

Im am trying to acquire this lease with little to no down payment while keeping my monthly payment under $400. my credit score is currently 749, so I am thinking that would work to my benefit; but this is my first time leasing so I reaching out for some knowledgeable guidance. Once i get the MF, RES and LC I can plug them into the lease calculator. Any assistance would be tremendously appreciated, thank you in advance!

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188

Hi there!

Looking for some specs on a 2020 Range Rover Evoque S 5-door being featured at a Land Rover dealer in 33157 (Miami). Here is the link to the dealer’s site with the special: https://www.landroversouthdade.com/special-offers.htm (4th vehicle down)

Site’s advertisement reads:
    36 month/ 30,000 mile lease
    $389/Month
    $3,495 due at signing (includes a $1,000 customer credit)
    1.9% financing

As far as the true MSRP; I’ve seen a massive range from 43,645 from Edmunds to $49,259 on the site for the dealer im looking into (link above), so i’m not sure which MSRP to go with. I have also tried to find the below values but am not having any luck so far:

*Money Factor-
    *Residual-
    *Lease Credits (for feb/march)-

Im am trying to acquire this lease with little to no down payment while keeping my monthly payment under $400. my credit score is currently 749, so I am thinking that would work to my benefit; but this is my first time leasing so I reaching out for some knowledgeable guidance. Once i get the MF, RES and LC I can plug them into the lease calculator. Any assistance would be tremendously appreciated, thank you in advance!

36/10
    .00093 MF and 62% residual
    $1000 bonus credit

Considering the advertisement is about $4000 (or more) away from the deal you hope to get, I don't see $400/mo, in your future.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• RangeRover2020RangeRover2020 Member Posts: 3
    @kyfdx , Hi there! Thank you for the info. I've been trying to get this info for a few days now and I'm brand new to leasing, let alone trying to work the numbers to get the best deal; so thanks a million!!!! as far as the monthly, I am aware that i'll have to compromise on the payment which may go up to around 586 as I negotiate a reduced/zero down payment. I am in contact with the dealer currently and will follow up as I go. Thank you for your time and assistance, Have a wonderful week!