Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2020 Honda Odyssey Lease Deals and Prices

1235710

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 163,560
    mantech1 said:

    Michaell said:

    mantech1 said:

    Can I please have RV and MF on 2020 Odyssey EX and EX-L - Dealer said they increased lease incentive on pilots and oddessys? zip code 48104/ 36/12,000 miles

    If you are looking for the March programs, they start tomorrow.

    And, nobody - not even the dealer - should get advance notice on the new programs.
    Thanks for that info! Can I please have RV and MF on 2020 Odyssey EX and EX-L - March numbers, zip code 48104/ 36/12,000 miles
    .00192 MF
    58%/59% residual for EX/EXL

    $1000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 163,560
    RT_Zero said:

    Hello! Can you please provide the March RV, MF, and incentives/discounts/rebates for an EX-L? 12,000mi/36mo. 91730

    .00192 MF and 59% residual
    $1000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 163,560

    Hi, i'm looking for 36/15k MF, RV, EX-L and EX as well in 07731. Thanks in advance!

    .00192 MF
    56%/57% residual for EX/EXL

    $1000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 163,560
    d_nyholm said:

    Just checking to see if the new march numbers are out yet? Any new incentives or better numbers on 2020 exl res/nav 12k/36 month in 11782?

    .00192 MF and 59% residual
    $1000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 163,560
    edited March 4

    Are March numbers out now?
    Can you please share for 2020 Odyssey EX-L(Res+Navi)? Zip -75070

    36/12
    .00192 MF and 58% residual
    $1000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • susmchatsusmchat AustinPosts: 2
    Hi, Just wanted to check if the deal looks good to you guys :-

    2020 Honda Odyssey EX-L Model.
    12k miles/36 months.
    0 DAS.

    Does a monthly payment between 520 and 540 seems reasonable to you? I have just started talking to dealers and I was thinking i could probably get this number based during end of month.(Since this is a quarter ending of Honda).

    My Assumptions :
    MSRP : 39460
    Final Negotiated Price : 35000(Again based on my analysis)
    MF : 0.00192
    My Zip Code : 78729(Texas)
    Sales Tax : 6.25(Tax needs to be paid for full price of the car).
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 163,560
    susmchat said:

    Hi, Just wanted to check if the deal looks good to you guys :-

    2020 Honda Odyssey EX-L Model.
    12k miles/36 months.
    0 DAS.

    Does a monthly payment between 520 and 540 seems reasonable to you? I have just started talking to dealers and I was thinking i could probably get this number based during end of month.(Since this is a quarter ending of Honda).

    My Assumptions :
    MSRP : 39460
    Final Negotiated Price : 35000(Again based on my analysis)
    MF : 0.00192
    My Zip Code : 78729(Texas)
    Sales Tax : 6.25(Tax needs to be paid for full price of the car).

    With your assumptions, that looks pretty close.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Theanhdy Theanhdy Posts: 42
    This is my best quote so far. Please give me some advice.

    2020 Odyssey EXL + res/nav
    MSRP $41280
    Discount $4905
    Selling $36375
    36/12
    RV 58% $23942

    Due at signing $1200 include:
    First month $523
    Cap cost reduction $37
    Registration $629
    Tax 9.5% $12

    Monthly payment $523.14

    I don’t understand why cap cost reduction is a positive addition?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 163,560

    This is my best quote so far. Please give me some advice.

    2020 Odyssey EXL + res/nav
    MSRP $41280
    Discount $4905
    Selling $36375
    36/12
    RV 58% $23942

    Due at signing $1200 include:
    First month $523
    Cap cost reduction $37
    Registration $629
    Tax 9.5% $12

    Monthly payment $523.14

    I don’t understand why cap cost reduction is a positive addition?

    The CAP cost reduction is part of the $1200 you are paying upfront. It's just so they can give you a round number. It is subtracted from the Gross CAP

    That seems to be a typical payment for the Odyssey.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ballistic_bovineballistic_bovine SoCalPosts: 6
    Howdy!

    Could I get Residual, MF, and Incentives on the 2020 Odyssey EX-L/Touring/Elite in 92806 for 36/12k? Also, are there any Loyalty or Conquest incentives?

    Thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 163,560

    Howdy!

    Could I get Residual, MF, and Incentives on the 2020 Odyssey EX-L/Touring/Elite in 92806 for 36/12k? Also, are there any Loyalty or Conquest incentives?

    Thanks in advance!

    .00192 MF
    $1000 incentive

    57%/57%/54% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • d_nyholmd_nyholm Posts: 80
    Hello,
    I am working on this current deal on a 2020 EXL RES/NAV. We are leasing through a different company that is local to me with better numbers than Honda.
    MSRP 41280 with destination
    Selling price 36649
    Residual Value 25180 (61%)
    money factor .000175

    Total out of pocket: 2792.95
    bank fee 995
    tax 1331.45
    first month 369
    dmv fee 97.50

    They are calculating a payment of 369, but when I use a calculator, I get 304.95. I am not sure what I am missing here and where the mix up is. When i sent this to another dealer, they said I should be seeing 405 per month (which would make the money factor .00175) but they verified the money factor at .000175. I wonder if this 0 is messing everything up!?

  • domesticdemondomesticdemon NCALPosts: 9
    Hello, can I get the MF, RV & Incentives for an EX-L (Res & Nav) and Elite 36/15k zipcode is 94544?
  • andrewzz101andrewzz101 CAPosts: 11
    Numbers & incentives for 36/12 Elite and EX-L in 91765 please
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,011
    d_nyholm said:

    Hello,
    I am working on this current deal on a 2020 EXL RES/NAV. We are leasing through a different company that is local to me with better numbers than Honda.
    MSRP 41280 with destination
    Selling price 36649
    Residual Value 25180 (61%)
    money factor .000175

    Total out of pocket: 2792.95
    bank fee 995
    tax 1331.45
    first month 369
    dmv fee 97.50

    They are calculating a payment of 369, but when I use a calculator, I get 304.95. I am not sure what I am missing here and where the mix up is. When i sent this to another dealer, they said I should be seeing 405 per month (which would make the money factor .00175) but they verified the money factor at .000175. I wonder if this 0 is messing everything up!?

    MF is usually 5 digits, so .00175 would seem correct.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,011

    Hello, can I get the MF, RV & Incentives for an EX-L (Res & Nav) and Elite 36/15k zipcode is 94544?

    .00192 and 56% / 54% for EX-L NAV/RES or Elite
    $1000 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,011

    Numbers & incentives for 36/12 Elite and EX-L in 91765 please

    .00192 and 57% / 54% for EX-L / Elite
    $1000 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • BoJamBuBoJamBu Posts: 1
    edited March 7
    MF, RV & Incentive(s) for EX-L and EX-L (Res & Nav, if different) with 36/12 in zip 37067 please. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,011
    BoJamBu said:

    MF, RV & Incentive(s) for EX-L and EX-L (Res & Nav, if different) with 36/12 in zip 37067 please. Thank you!

    .00192 and 59% (w/o) or 58% (w/)
    $1000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdx said:

    Are March numbers out now?
    Can you please share for 2020 Odyssey EX-L(Res+Navi)? Zip -75070

    36/12
    .00192 MF and 58% residual
    $1000 incentive
    Here is what numbers I’m getting. Please advise if this looks right.
    MSRP - $41155
    Selling price-$37700
    Incentive -$1000
    Down Payment -$1000
    Monthly with tax -$490
    Drive off -$2150

    Does these numbers look good? It’s at 75024 zip for 2020 odyssey EX-L (Resi+Nav).
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,011

    kyfdx said:

    Are March numbers out now?
    Can you please share for 2020 Odyssey EX-L(Res+Navi)? Zip -75070

    36/12
    .00192 MF and 58% residual
    $1000 incentive
    Here is what numbers I’m getting. Please advise if this looks right.
    MSRP - $41155
    Selling price-$37700
    Incentive -$1000
    Down Payment -$1000
    Monthly with tax -$490
    Drive off -$2150

    Does these numbers look good? It’s at 75024 zip for 2020 odyssey EX-L (Resi+Nav).
    That's a good quote, given the lease program and the tax obligation you have in Texas.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • domesticdemondomesticdemon NCALPosts: 9
    Michaell said:

    Hello, can I get the MF, RV & Incentives for an EX-L (Res & Nav) and Elite 36/15k zipcode is 94544?

    .00192 and 56% / 54% for EX-L NAV/RES or Elite
    $1000 incentives
    Please confirm the MF is not a typo, .00192 is 4.6%!?! New to Honda leases, that's very high if true.

    Additionally, does Honda allow multiple MSDs to lower the MF similar to other manufactures?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,011

    Michaell said:

    Hello, can I get the MF, RV & Incentives for an EX-L (Res & Nav) and Elite 36/15k zipcode is 94544?

    .00192 and 56% / 54% for EX-L NAV/RES or Elite
    $1000 incentives
    Please confirm the MF is not a typo, .00192 is 4.6%!?! New to Honda leases, that's very high if true.

    Additionally, does Honda allow multiple MSDs to lower the MF similar to other manufactures?
    That is the correct MF

    And, no MSDs available for Honda.

    Pick a different minivan, if you want better numbers.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • intag22intag22 Posts: 13
    Hi, I'm looking for RV, MF & any incentives, zip 07432:
    - 2020 Odyssey E-XL and Touring
    - 36 or 39 Months 12K per year

    Thanks in advance for your help!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,011
    intag22 said:

    Hi, I'm looking for RV, MF & any incentives, zip 07432:
    - 2020 Odyssey E-XL and Touring
    - 36 or 39 Months 12K per year

    Thanks in advance for your help!

    36/12
    .00192 and 59%
    $1000 incentive

    Either trim

    39 month term not supported

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • drs4rkdrs4rk MDPosts: 1
    Hi, I'm looking for RV, MF & any incentives, zip 21212: For 2020 Honda Odyssey EX and LX
    - 36 months/ 12K per year
    - 36 months/10K per year

    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,011
    drs4rk said:

    Hi, I'm looking for RV, MF & any incentives, zip 21212: For 2020 Honda Odyssey EX and LX
    - 36 months/ 12K per year
    - 36 months/10K per year

    Thank you

    36/12
    .00192 and 57% / 58% for LX / EX
    $1000 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ronald2009ronald2009 Posts: 24
    Hi, looking for MF, RV and incentives for 2020 Odyssey Touring and Elite 36/12 zip 11791.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 163,560

    Hi, looking for MF, RV and incentives for 2020 Odyssey Touring and Elite 36/12 zip 11791.

    .00192 MF
    59%/56% residual for Touring/Elite
    $1000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mackie2k18mackie2k18 Posts: 32
    Hi, looking for MF, RV and incentives for 2020 Odyssey Elite 24/12 and 36/12 zip 73012. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,011

    Hi, looking for MF, RV and incentives for 2020 Odyssey Elite 24/12 and 36/12 zip 73012. Thanks!

    .00192 and 62% / 56%
    $1000 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Theanhdy Theanhdy Posts: 42
    Any words if the April numbers will be different than the March numbers to stimulate more customers?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,011

    Any words if the April numbers will be different than the March numbers to stimulate more customers?

    No guesses or predictions on what the programs will look like next month.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mstaggemstagge ChandlerPosts: 93
    Could you confirm the MF/RV/incentives for an EXL w RES in 85286 for a 36/12. The dealer is saying both $1k dealer cash and $1k loyalty is available. They mentioned Honda added the Loyalty mid month, which seems weird to me. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,011
    mstagge said:

    Could you confirm the MF/RV/incentives for an EXL w RES in 85286 for a 36/12. The dealer is saying both $1k dealer cash and $1k loyalty is available. They mentioned Honda added the Loyalty mid month, which seems weird to me. Thanks!

    .00192 and 58%
    $1000 incentive
    $1000 loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mstaggemstagge ChandlerPosts: 93
    Michaell said:

    mstagge said:

    Could you confirm the MF/RV/incentives for an EXL w RES in 85286 for a 36/12. The dealer is saying both $1k dealer cash and $1k loyalty is available. They mentioned Honda added the Loyalty mid month, which seems weird to me. Thanks!

    .00192 and 58%
    $1000 incentive
    $1000 loyalty
    Thank you! Do you show any purchase incentives?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,011
    mstagge said:

    Michaell said:

    mstagge said:

    Could you confirm the MF/RV/incentives for an EXL w RES in 85286 for a 36/12. The dealer is saying both $1k dealer cash and $1k loyalty is available. They mentioned Honda added the Loyalty mid month, which seems weird to me. Thanks!

    .00192 and 58%
    $1000 incentive
    $1000 loyalty
    Thank you! Do you show any purchase incentives?
    Nope, just low APR.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Theanhdy Theanhdy Posts: 42
    Could I please have April numbers and incentives when available? Thanks

    2020 EXL
    CA 91311
    12/36

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,011

    Could I please have April numbers and incentives when available? Thanks

    2020 EXL
    CA 91311
    12/36

    April programs will be released Wednesday; may be a day or two before we see them.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mstaggemstagge ChandlerPosts: 93
    Hey guys. When available, could I get the April MF/RV/incentives on a 36/12 EXL w RES/NAV in 85286. Any loyalty available?
  • JsantanderJsantander Posts: 3
    Hi, can I please request RV, MF and incentives for 2020 EX-L NAV+RES 36/12.
    Zip code 33327. Current Honda owner.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 163,560

    Hi, can I please request RV, MF and incentives for 2020 EX-L NAV+RES 36/12.
    Zip code 33327. Current Honda owner.

    .00086 MF and 58% residual
    No lease incentives

    No info on loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 163,560
    mstagge said:

    Hey guys. When available, could I get the April MF/RV/incentives on a 36/12 EXL w RES/NAV in 85286. Any loyalty available?

    .00086 MF and 58% residual
    No lease incentives

    No info on loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Theanhdy Theanhdy Posts: 42
    I contacted two local Honda dealers in Los Angeles and their sales department are closed until further notice. I cannot even negotiate a lease with their Internet department.

    My wife’s Kia Sorento lease is due and the dealer is not open to accept the lease return. I spoke with corporate on the phone and they said just hold onto the car until they figure out what to do.

  • Theanhdy Theanhdy Posts: 42
    Could I please have April numbers and incentives when available? Thanks

    2020 EXL
    CA 91311
    12/36
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,011

    Could I please have April numbers and incentives when available? Thanks

    2020 EXL
    CA 91311
    12/36

    .00086 and 59%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mstaggemstagge ChandlerPosts: 93
    edited April 3
    Hey guys, cannot thank you enough for all your info. I want to report back on a deal I signed yesterday. The money factor improved a ton over March, which made for a nice deal. Thank you again!!

    2020 EXL w NAV/RES
    MF: .00086, RV, 58%
    MSRP: $41,155
    Selling Price: $34.990
    Total $ due at signing: $0
    Pre tax payment: $424

    Also, FYI to others, there is $1k conquest or Loyalty available this month as well. That was included in my selling price above.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 163,560
    mstagge said:

    Hey guys, cannot thank you enough for all your info. I want to report back on a deal I signed yesterday. The money factor improved a ton over March, which made for a nice deal. Thank you again!!

    2020 EXL w NAV/RES
    MF: .00086, RV, 58%
    MSRP: $41,155
    Selling Price: $34.990
    Total $ due at signing: $0
    Pre tax payment: $424

    Also, FYI to others, there is $1k conquest or Loyalty available this month as well. That was included in my selling price above.

    Congrats! Thanks for the report

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • xyz0007xyz0007 Posts: 3
    mstagge said:

    Hey guys, cannot thank you enough for all your info. I want to report back on a deal I signed yesterday. The money factor improved a ton over March, which made for a nice deal. Thank you again!!

    2020 EXL w NAV/RES
    MF: .00086, RV, 58%
    MSRP: $41,155
    Selling Price: $34.990
    Total $ due at signing: $0
    Pre tax payment: $424

    Also, FYI to others, there is $1k conquest or Loyalty available this month as well. That was included in my selling price above.

    What's your location? Would you mind sharing dealer information?
  • Theanhdy Theanhdy Posts: 42
    edited April 4
    Please let me know if this is a good deal.
    2020 EXL
    MSRP $39,055
    Selling price $34,649.75
    Residual value 59% at $23,042
    Money Factor 0.00086
    $1012 drive off with first month included
    $411 monthly tax included x 35 = $14385
    Disposition $350
    Total $15397

    CA 91311
    This is with $1k conquest and $500 first responder incentives included
Sign In or Register to comment.