Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Infinity

RobNickelsRobNickels Member Posts: 5
edited March 2020 in INFINITI
Hi. Could I have MF, residual, incentives etc for 2020 qx60 pure and luxe sensory. 36/12 and 39/12 and 36/15 and 39/15 in Zip Code 33076
Thank you so much
Tagged:

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,760

Hi. Could I have MF, residual, incentives etc for 2020 qx60 pure and luxe sensory. 36/12 and 39/12 and 36/15 and 39/15 in Zip Code 33076
    Thank you so much

FWD or AWD?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• RobNickelsRobNickels Member Posts: 5
    FWD please. Thank you so much

Thank you so much

FWD please. Thank you so much

.00003 MF
    Luxe: 49% residual. $4250 incentive
    Pure: 50% residual. $3775 incentive

For 36 or 39 months, 15K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

The dealership is saying that the residual is 51% on their first offer to me. That’s better than the 49% and 50% that you answered to me. Can the dealership change their residual?
    And one last question please👍. In my negotiations with them should I get a fixed selling price before we mention the incentive and then subtract this discount?
    What would be a ballpark % discount off MSRP that I should go with first before any additional dealer incentives come into play?

Thanks so much

The dealership is saying that the residual is 51% on their first offer to me. That’s better than the 49% and 50% that you answered to me. Can the dealership change their residual?

No.... which trim is 51%?

Also, if it's 12K/yr, the residual is 2% higher

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

And one last question please👍. In my negotiations with them should I get a fixed selling price before we mention the incentive and then subtract this discount?
    What would be a ballpark % discount off MSRP that I should go with first before any additional dealer incentives come into play?

Thanks so much

The incentives are all Infiniti to dealer, so any price you negotiate will already have them included (keep that in mind, when setting your target price)

No help on pricing, but Edmunds has tools, here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/new-cars/

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator