Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

What business/dealerships are available in South Florida

GenesisX4GenesisX4 Member Posts: 7
edited March 2020 in Genesis
Looking for MF and residual value lease deals 36/15; incentives and rebates for new 2020 G90 5.0 RWD. VIK black exterior, beige and black interior; location: Broward, Dade, Palm Beach, Martin or Lee counties in Florida.
Tagged:

Best Answers

• GenesisX4GenesisX4 Member Posts: 7
    Answer ✓
    I don't understand meanings. please explain $4000 lease cash and $2250 dealer cash.
    Answer ✓
    Are dealerships permitted/allowed to increase price above MSRP? Dealership informed me the model and trim I want is priced $2000 above MSRP? MSRP is $76695, their selling price is $78695. I'm willing to pay invoice of $72465 minus any incentives. The dealership stated that would never happen. The model in in short supply and thus selling at a "premium" price. Dealership showrooms are closed; lots are full of cars; I see no activity when I drive by dealer car lots.

Also, what are the April 2020 incentives.

Sorry for the rambling I would think the some money/profit is better than no money/profit.

Answers

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,232
    GenesisX4 said:

Looking for MF and residual value lease deals 36/15; incentives and rebates for new 2020 G90 5.0 RWD. VIK black exterior, beige and black interior; location: Broward, Dade, Palm Beach, Martin or Lee counties in Florida.

.00163 and 49%
    $4000 lease cash
    $2250 dealer cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Thank for your response and patience.
    Thank for your response and patience.
    Because of the downturn in the financial markets have the MF and residual values for a 2020 Genesis G90 5.0 changed? Also are the Genesis manufactures offering any factory to dealership incentives? Lastly is the $4000 lease cash and $2250 dealer cash incentives still in effect?

Thanks,
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,046
    GenesisX4 said:

Because of the downturn in the financial markets have the MF and residual values for a 2020 Genesis G90 5.0 changed? Also are the Genesis manufactures offering any factory to dealership incentives? Lastly is the $4000 lease cash and $2250 dealer cash incentives still in effect?

Thanks,

No changes

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks