Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Edmunds Members - Cars and Conversations

Comments

• stickguystickguy Member Posts: 50,439
    oh it definitely will lead to a spike.

2020 Acura RDX tech SH-AWD, 2023 Maverick hybrid Lariat luxury package.

• ventureventure Member Posts: 2,860
    qbrozen said:

venture said:

Walmart. 97 cents.

Unless you were buying just for the fashion, you threw away $1.
    I didn't say I bought any. If someone doesn't have any, it's an option. Just to keep your vapor to yourself.

2020 Ascent Limited, 2024 Subaru Legacy Sport

• 28firefighter28firefighter Member Posts: 9,334
    Just about guaranteed to lead to a spike.
    2022 Tesla Model Y Performance, 2018 BMW M240i Convertible
  • explorerx4explorerx4 Member Posts: 19,256
    @carnaught,
    South Carolina is also a spot to keep and eye on.
    They are opening beaches and retail, with some restrictions.
    2023 Ford Explorer ST, 91 Mustang GT vert
  • driver100driver100 Member Posts: 31,964
    stickguy said:

did stop at Sprouts and Lowe's. Got a new outdoor extension cord finally since the 3rd prong on the old beat up one pulled out. So got a nice 100' 14 gauge model. Not crowded at Sprouts, but quite a few people in Lowe's at 9:30 today.

browsed the washer/dryer aisle since my son will be buying a set in the next month for his new house. I really liked the nicer top load, HE, no agitator models. If we ever have to replace our front load Samsungs, definitely going that way.

Another reason Mrs D100 likes a top loader is, it isn't too bad walking around one door, especially if it is at the end, not in the middle, but, could be hard getting around two open doors.

2017 MB E400 , 2015 MB GLK350, 2014 MB C250

• fintailfintail Member Posts: 57,097
    Some irony and sadnesss that many screaming for things to reopen are in groups more likely to acquire the virus.

And when protesting the lawful orders, be sure to bring guns and loser/confederate flags.
    carnaught said:

Speaking of masks, did anyone see pictures of how busy Jacksonville Beach was when it was reopened. Although sunbathing was not allowed, some photos showed crowds of unmasked individuals. Then there were similar crowds of yelling people marching in DC and Michigan protesting the closure of businesses and the “stay at home” mindset.

Although I understand their frustrations and concerns, I wonder if these will lead to more Covid19 cases - I fear, yes :(, but hope not.

another exciting day here. after our morning shopping run, I resealed the tile and grout in our shower. I tell ya, the fun never stops!

reopening a lot of things in lower density/impacted areas is fine, and had to happen, as long as it is done intelligently. I just don't think a lot of those places and people are going to manage that part. spacing, limiting # of people, wearing masks and cleaning, will make a huge impact. And no reason that most stores can't open the way some locales are doing it (curbside delivery with no one in the store say). Large public gatherings is going to be the real sticking point (including bars). Those I can live without, if can get some restaurants back up and going!

• jmonroe1jmonroe1 Member Posts: 7,466
    houdini1 said:

jmonroe1 said:

houdini1 said:

driver100 said:

tjc78 said:

Our washer/dryer set is the grey. We like it.

I like the look. I can't let my wife see this picture or she'll want to switch them out for the chrome shadow!!!
    I really like the gray too. But, white is safer...... Getting colored appliances reminds me of olive green and gold.
    Avocado Green and Harvest Gold !
    WHOA, hold on there. When we built our first house in 1969, our washer and dryer were Avocado Green and our kitchen appliances were Harvest Gold which went very well with the walnut stained kitchen cabinets. At the time they were la-de-da and we were the talk of the hood, in a good way. Nothing wannabe be about those colors back then. :@

jmonroe
    On logging in, you probably forgot and used facebook, google, etc. to log in. Don't do that. Log out and log back in manually, using your original jmonroe info.
    Daaaah, I've done that a couple times. Where I noticed my problem it's with my phone. The last time I used my computer I was my old self again. :@

jmonroe
    '15 Genesis Ultimate just like jmonroe's. '18 Legacy Limited with 3.6R (Mrs. j's)
  • imidazol97imidazol97 Member Posts: 27,132
    edited April 2020
    Long post warning:

The key to the whole thing is how many people have already been exposed to the Virus and built up antibodies. The Virus is going to spread to everyone else eventually. Sweden didn't do closures IIRC. About the same outcome. The goal of all the behavior modification of lowering the curve was to reduce the total number of hospitalized people at one time; too many would overwhelm in areas that hadn't prepared in the past for a pandemic.

A big deal was made of lowering the curve, but no one really pointed out that roughly the same number would be diagnosed as having the virus either way. If one looks at the area under the curves in the diagrams, the area is about the same. That's the total number of hospitalized folks; it's just that the max number is lowered. But the spread time for the contagion is lengthened. Remember that the total number exposed and recovered including those with lesser or little symptoms is really unknown due to the slow start studying this Virus in the source country.

Out of the total known cases (not the real number which includes those with immunity, at least for a time) a number will pass away. The number of pneumonia deaths is down because those are being included as Virus deaths along with many others that likely would have had problems with a regular flu virus.

The warm weather and higher humidity are supposed to be factors in reducing the spread rate. The Virus is also said to be one that is sensitive to ultraviolet, so the beachgoers likely aren't sloughing Virus that is living in the sunlight.

An early not really scientifically meaningful study in the news this week has suggested many more people have the virus than are reporting sick being overwhelmed by it. Much more study along with testing for antibodies with high volume and statistically random study is needed. I suspect that a large number of people already have immunity, however tentative that may be.

The cost to people who have no jobs and are losing their businesses is high. Time to get some normalcy. People keeping 6 foot distances--cruise-ins have been replaced with cruises. Some are cruising the streets in their classics and not so classics as people did in the 60s and 70s, cruising from a popular drive thru at one end of town checkout out the girls and the cars to the other end of town. This town
    replaced the long drive to the Frisch's drive in restaurant no longer there with just cruising the main street from the circle (roundabout to some of us) to the split at the other end. Led to some traffic gridlock.

We gotta admit this old gal has Soul. I included this photo for @oldfarmer50

Contrast this to one adjoining state where the authority-seeking governor said they were endangering folks because they'd have to gas up their cars and touch the gas pump handles, and the governor said she was going to extend the lockdown in spite (I thought the length of lockdown was being based on science, bad science in some cases, rather than revenge). (I use one of those disposable plastic bags which someone here suggested IIRC.)

I cruised this town back in my high school days with my long time buddy, along with 2 other towns. I wonder how much global pollution we ourselves caused with our 57 Fords driving aimlessly just lookin'.

2014 Malibu 2LT, 2015 Cruze 2LT,

• benjaminhbenjaminh Member Posts: 6,311
    edited April 2020
    jipster said:

....Thx. We asked the salesman if the car had Navigation, he didn't know. Which is odd.

Saw this certified Accord EX-L on web site. Former courtesy car.

https://www.louisvillehondaworld.com/used-Jefferson+County-2020-Honda-Accord+Sedan-EX+L+15T-1HGCV1F53LA006303

Cars can also have built-in navigation, which is a different thing. For Hondas usually only the top levels have navigation. So for the Accord only the Touring level has built-in navi.

Built in-navi used to be a big deal for some of us before AndroidAuto/CarPlay. My 2008 Accord EXL had it, as did my wife's 2013 Accord, and we used it a lot. But built-in navi is inferior to AndroidAuto. AA is easier to use, has Google maps, and good voice recognition. It takes a little while to learn how to use AA/CP, but it's worth it imho.

The Acura TLX with the Tech package also has built-in navigation, but unless I've forgotten my phone I don't use it. In other words, these days built-in navi is kind of an emergency back up system—just in case.

For that Certified EXL below are the main features it'll have over an EX. Are these things you feel are worth c. 2k over the price of the lowest priced Certified EX that they have?

"EX-L includes the following features and more:
    Leather-Trimmed Interior
    Driver's Seat Memory
    450-Watt Premium Audio System with 10 Speakers
    Power-Adjustable Front Passenger Seat
    HomeLink® Remote System*
    Automatic-Dimming Rearview Mirror"
    2018 Acura TLX 2.4 Tech 4WS (mine), 2018 Honda CR-V EX AWD (wife's)
  • carnaughtcarnaught Member Posts: 3,497
    edited April 2020
    Another viewpoint: depending on the car, I like the graphics of the map and audio menu built into the car better than CP/Android Auto and you don’t have to pull out and connect your cell phone leaving the cord flapping in the way. Plus, for me, I rarely use the phone’s apps. in the car.
  • tommister2tommister2 Member Posts: 393

jipster said:

Also, test drove the base level Accord LX in a very nice red with parchment(?) interior. I liked the darker grey/black interior with the red.

This is why Honda has lost my business several times over the years. We just don't like tan interiors and Honda tends to lock the best exterior colors with tan interiors. We decided to give it a chance years ago and just never came to terms with it. Honda generally has blah exterior colors, then they take the ones that do have a little character and pair then with tan only.

Having said that, our 2017 Civic is Aegean Blue Metallic paint and we really love it. Thank goodness Honda paired it with the grey interior! We've had 2 Civics, 3 Accords, 2 Pilots and 2 Odysseys, so we've still bought plenty of Honda products. I bet they lost 4 or 5 sales over the years because we just could not get a color combo we could live with.

Good luck in your quest!
    You’re certainly a contrarian on interiors as I and most people on here prefer any color over black. I usually like tan interiors since you can actually see the inside of the car.

Blue and grey sounds like a nice combination too. I’ve seen some Hondas with white over tan that seemed to work well also.
    I know, I read it here all the time. It’s good that we like different things. Unfortunately with Honda and their lack of choice, we lose. Many colors have only one interior color option. Typically white and black have more than one interior color option. The blue we got had grey only. Red typically has tan only. I’m sure Honda has run the numbers and determined this is the best way to go.
    2011 Toyota Camry, 2014 Jeep Wrangler, 2017 Honda Civic Coupe, 2019 Toyota Rav4 Hybrid XSE, 2021 Toyota Tundra, 2022 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Tesla Model 3
    I use the navi when I just want a map up to see the lay of the roads. But if I actually need directions I fire up google maps.

the RDX has a smaller side screen which I keep the map on now, just to have something there! If need be, can swap that to the bigger screen and the radio (normally on the big one) will jump over the the secondary portion of the screen

My wife wanted no part of the black interior. Nor did I. Brown is perfect. Richer than the parchment we had in the old car.

• oldfarmer50oldfarmer50 Member Posts: 22,562

Uh Oh, Infiniti....

https://youtu.be/XJs1W-qvyyk

I’ve read that Nissan/Infinity has been doomed since it’s merger with Renault.

2019 Kia Soul+, 2015 Mustang GT, 2013 Ford F-150, 2000 Chrysler Sebring convertible

I keep the Nav up is a partial screen because I have the traffic feature.
    Of course, I have to remember to look at it.
    I don't have an unlimited data plan, would cost $30+ a month for my wife and myself.
    venture said:

Walmart. 97 cents.

My Walmart has been out for a month. Are those painter’s masks? I tried wearing one of those hospital paper masks today and I couldn’t breath.

2019 Kia Soul+, 2015 Mustang GT, 2013 Ford F-150, 2000 Chrysler Sebring convertible

• roadburnerroadburner Member Posts: 17,312

venture said:

Walmart. 97 cents.

My Walmart has been out for a month. Are those painter’s masks? I tried wearing one of those hospital paper masks today and I couldn’t breath.
    Yes; I found a pack of 3M masks in my garage just like those. I have yet to use them, however.

Mine: 1995 318ti Club Sport; 2020 C43; 2021 Sahara 4xe 1996 Speed Triple Challenge Cup Replica Wife's: 2015 X1 xDrive28i Son's: 2009 328i; 2018 330i xDrive

• qbrozenqbrozen Member Posts: 32,891
    Those cheap masks are no more effective than a scarf or ski mask.

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

I posted on my Facebook page that I bought a car at a Mecum auction- with pictures to follow later tonight. And I actually did; here's the car:

Mine: 1995 318ti Club Sport; 2020 C43; 2021 Sahara 4xe 1996 Speed Triple Challenge Cup Replica Wife's: 2015 X1 xDrive28i Son's: 2009 328i; 2018 330i xDrive

Long post warning:

The key to the whole thing is how many people have already been exposed to the Virus and built up antibodies. The Virus is going to spread to everyone else eventually. Sweden didn't do closures IIRC. About the same outcome. The goal of all the behavior modification of lowering the curve was to reduce the total number of hospitalized people at one time; too many would overwhelm in areas that hadn't prepared in the past for a pandemic.

A big deal was made of lowering the curve, but no one really pointed out that roughly the same number would be diagnosed as having the virus either way. If one looks at the area under the curves in the diagrams, the area is about the same. That's the total number of hospitalized folks; it's just that the max number is lowered. But the spread time for the contagion is lengthened. Remember that the total number exposed and recovered including those with lesser or little symptoms is really unknown due to the slow start studying this Virus in the source country.

Out of the total known cases (not the real number which includes those with immunity, at least for a time) a number will pass away. The number of pneumonia deaths is down because those are being included as Virus deaths along with many others that likely would have had problems with a regular flu virus.

The warm weather and higher humidity are supposed to be factors in reducing the spread rate. The Virus is also said to be one that is sensitive to ultraviolet, so the beachgoers likely aren't sloughing Virus that is living in the sunlight.

An early not really scientifically meaningful study in the news this week has suggested many more people have the virus than are reporting sick being overwhelmed by it. Much more study along with testing for antibodies with high volume and statistically random study is needed. I suspect that a large number of people already have immunity, however tentative that may be.

The cost to people who have no jobs and are losing their businesses is high. Time to get some normalcy. People keeping 6 foot distances--cruise-ins have been replaced with cruises. Some are cruising the streets in their classics and not so classics as people did in the 60s and 70s, cruising from a popular drive thru at one end of town checkout out the girls and the cars to the other end of town. This town
    replaced the long drive to the Frisch's drive in restaurant no longer there with just cruising the main street from the circle (roundabout to some of us) to the split at the other end. Led to some traffic gridlock.

Contrast this to one adjoining state where the authority-seeking governor said they were endangering folks because they'd have to gas up their cars and touch the gas pump handles, and the governor said she was going to extend the lockdown in spite (I thought the length of lockdown was being based on science, bad science in some cases, rather than revenge). (I use one of those disposable plastic bags which someone here suggested IIRC.)

I cruised this town back in my high school days with my long time buddy, along with 2 other towns. I wonder how much global pollution we ourselves caused with our 57 Fords driving aimlessly just lookin'.

Are you saying that the Soul is an old lady’s car? Well, I guess it’s been called worse.

I agree that the number of people who have already been exposed is far greater than we know. I read one story that they did a study on Boston’s sewage and determined somehow that 100,000 more people had the disease than the official testing claimed. Many of us may have had Covid and not even know it.

edited April 2020
    Then there’s some places calling causes of death from Covid but they never tested positive, only presumed they were.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/14/nyregion/new-york-coronavirus-deaths.html?smid=em-share
  • suydamsuydam Member Posts: 4,676
    This is not a productive topic.
    '14 Buick Encore Convenience
    '17 Chevy Volt Premiere
    suydam said:

It is as long as it doesn’t get political.

edited April 2020
    @imidazol97,
    The way see it, the lady at the store was doing you a favor by making create some distance from her.
    You are the one at most risk.
    I've been told that under no circumstances can I go to the grocery store because I am at great risk.
  • jmonroe1jmonroe1 Member Posts: 7,466
    pensfan83 said:

pensfan83 said:

@28firefighter @jmonroe I'm hearing and reading The O has closed. Hoping it's not true but it sure looks that way.

Temporarily or permanently?

Memories...
    Probably won't know for sure until it's picked up by a news outlet but it sure looks like it's permanent.
    Hard to believe that place couldn't withstand this mess. I'm pretty sure they've been around since the late 50's. No one could count all the weiners and fries that place has sold. Also can't believe that if they wanted out there wouldn't be a line to buy that place since it seems like it's a license to print money.

jmonroe
    '15 Genesis Ultimate just like jmonroe's. '18 Legacy Limited with 3.6R (Mrs. j's)
    edited April 2020

Long post warning:

Are you saying that the Soul is an old lady’s car? Well, I guess it’s been called worse.

I agree that the number of people who have already been exposed is far greater than we know. I read one story that they did a study on Boston’s sewage and determined somehow that 100,000 more people had the disease than the official testing claimed. Many of us may have had Covid and not even know it.
    I included it because if she was driving 70 years ago she had to be 86 or more now. Not sure if she looks it.
    I was comparing to my age since I drove those same streets long ago.

BUT I didn't think anyone else would realize she was driving a Soul but yourself since you own one.

So I made the pun about her having soul since she was driving a Soul.
    I think that blue is a good looking color.

Since the Soul is easy to get into and out of, I would have thought of replacing our Cobalt with one
    if only my wife had been open to checking one out. But she didn't like the looks when I pointed one
    out on the street.

edited April 2020
    carnaught said:

suydam said:

It is as long as it doesn’t get political.

The facts need to be stated.

edited April 2020

@imidazol97,
    The way see it, the lady at the store was doing you a favor by making create some distance from her.
    You are the one at most risk.

I've been told that under no circumstances can I go to the grocery store because I am at great risk.

I had a mask on. I decided maybe I needed more coffee than I had drunk this morning when I was irritated she wasn't doing her job, so I didn't say anything at all. I just switched to another checkout that would read the code tag on the broccoli.

At least she didn't complain at me about having to sweep up the little red cherry tomatoes. It was a larger size blister pack. Those suckers rolled everywhere.

• houdini1houdini1 Member Posts: 8,327
    IMO the virus cases will continue to go down whether we begin to gradually open for business or not. It may not be the flu but it is very similar, and flu season is coming to an end.

2013 LX 570 2016 LS 460

'17 Chevy Volt Premiere
    one drawback to the masks. Hard to understand what anyone is saying! Picked up a Pizza last night, and was yelling because the girl behind the counter couldn't understand what I was saying when talking normally.

Hadn’t even thought of that! I haven’t been anywhere! I guess it depends on what kind of mask? We used the N 95 ones when we had wildfires here and you could understand people pretty well with those.
    '17 Chevy Volt Premiere
    I have an N95 but that sucker is wildly uncomfortable. not sure if it is just a too small size or because it is designed to fit snuggly. But it hurts.

I wear a fabric one my wife made. I would prefer it was a big bigger and more comfortable, but gets the job done, though I really don't care for how hot it gets under there. and it does muffle!

Long post warning:

I included it because if she was driving 70 years ago she had to be 86 or more now. Not sure if she looks it.
    I was comparing to my age since I drove those same streets long ago.

BUT I didn't think anyone else would realize she was driving a Soul but yourself since you own one.

So I made the pun about her having soul since she was driving a Soul.
    I think that blue is a good looking color.

Since the Soul is easy to get into and out of, I would have thought of replacing our Cobalt with one
    if only my wife had been open to checking one out. But she didn't like the looks when I pointed one
    out on the street.

I understand you wife’s feelings. Fortunately, I was looking for practical over beautiful.

You don't want a bland potato of a CUV/minivan or a suddenly its 2014 sedan?

And without those minivans, it would have been gone in 2015.

I’ve read that Nissan/Infinity has been doomed since it’s merger with Renault.

You don't like uncredentialed medical opinions based on hearsay? I think they can be fun.

In my state, a significant amount of people complaining about the measures today at the state capitol looked older and unhealthy. Can we just let them co-mingle and see how many of them take each other out?
    suydam said:

fintail said:

You don't like uncredentialed medical opinions based on hearsay? I think they can be fun.

In my state, a significant amount of people complaining about the measures today at the state capitol looked older and unhealthy. Can we just let them co-mingle and see how many of them take each other out?

suydam said:

If only our medical folks didn’t have to risk their lives to treat them. And if only they didn’t happily spread the virus to other folks as well.
    '17 Chevy Volt Premiere
  • ab348ab348 Member Posts: 19,031
    Some of you may have already seen this on the news, but late last night into this morning we had a terrible thing happen here. As of right now, 16 confirmed dead, including one RCMP officer, in a premeditated, apparently highly planned shooting/explosion/fire rampage by a madman. The number is still being confirmed because houses and vehicles were set on fire, plus police aren’t sure who else he might have shot while he was on the move. It all began literally just down the road from my buddy’s place, the fellow who moved to the country 3 years back. I just spoke with him, he’s fine but obviously everyone in the area is very shaken.

This sort of thing just doesn’t happen here. Our gun laws are pretty restrictive too. Some of the details are beyond belief, like him creating a legit-looking RCMP police interceptor and wearing a police uniform as part of his plan. The details, when they all come out, are going to be awful, I’m sure. He finally was taken out at point-blank range this morning by a SWAT team. Unbelievable.

2017 Cadillac ATS Performance Premium 3.6

I did see that. Horrible. So sorry for your friend.
    '17 Chevy Volt Premiere
    fintail said:

suydam said:

that sounds like what is happening in many nursing homes. In NJ, something like 1/3 of the reported deaths (and seems that a lot of the homes are under reporting) are people in nursing homes.

ab348 said:

Some of you may have already seen this on the news, but late last night into this morning we had a terrible thing happen here. As of right now, 16 confirmed dead, including one RCMP officer, in a premeditated, apparently highly planned shooting/explosion/fire rampage by a madman. The number is still being confirmed because houses and vehicles were set on fire, plus police aren’t sure who else he might have shot while he was on the move. It all began literally just down the road from my buddy’s place, the fellow who moved to the country 3 years back. I just spoke with him, he’s fine but obviously everyone in the area is very shaken.

This sort of thing just doesn’t happen here. Our gun laws are pretty restrictive too. Some of the details are beyond belief, like him creating a legit-looking RCMP police interceptor and wearing a police uniform as part of his plan. The details, when they all come out, are going to be awful, I’m sure. He finally was taken out at point-blank range this morning by a SWAT team. Unbelievable.

Laws simply don't deter a sociopath like that guy; they will develop a plan to carry out whatever carnage they desire.

ab348 said:

wow. I saw the headline but not all those details. Every day I wonder more what is wrong with many people now.

edited April 2020
    So my wife and I drove to Lexington to check out the GTS; I'm glad we went when the dealer was closed, as it was a big disappointment. First of, the dealer had tinted the windows, which I absolutely detest, then there was a $2,000 pack on the car, and finally, my wife and I thought the interior was a bit austere. The GTS was parked next to a black GT2 with the red leather interior and it looked much better. The Kia dealer in northern Kentucky has a couple of beautiful Ceramic Silver GT1 Stingers, with the red interior, but unfortunately both are AWD and lack the ability to manually select the torque split as well as being unable to lock out automatic upshifts.

edited April 2020
    The first hot zone in the country was a nursing home under 10 miles from where I live. I still find it interesting that a vast amount of those complaining are in the more vulnerable population. It's almost like they complain just to complain. I have no doubt the number would have been much higher here had measures not been taken. The economic impacts are tragic, but I suspect those saying lives aren't worth the cost only have that view because those lives aren't among their kin. They'd be whistling a different tune if their mom or grandma was claimed.

At least this time around, the government is actually helping people, if imperfectly - better than much of the past 50 years of policy. Maybe some trickle down policy should finally be corrected, and the results used to help those who actually do the work.

stickguy said:

that sounds like what is happening in many nursing homes. In NJ, something like 1/3 of the reported deaths (and seems that a lot of the homes are under reporting) are people in nursing homes.

Maybe we can have them sign a waiver and only let them mingle among other waiver holders?

Their insurance gets voided, too. There's nothing to worry about, so it shouldn't be a problem.
    suydam said:

If only our medical folks didn’t have to risk their lives to treat them. And if only they didn’t happily spread the virus to other folks as well.

edited April 2020
    At least he was removed, and didn't go to a trial where he might escape justice. Horrible.
    ab348 said:

ab348 said:

I saw something on the news last night just as I was unfolding. At the time only two had been killed. Didn’t know the extent until I read your post. My heart goes out to the people of Canada.

So my wife and I drove to Lexington to check out the GTS; I'm glad we went when the dealer was closed, as it was a big disappointment. First of, the dealer had tinted the windows, which I absolutely detest, then there was a $2,000 pack on the car, and finally, my wife and I thought the interior was a bit austere. The GTS was parked next to a black GT2 with the red leather interior and it looked much better. The Kia dealer in northern Kentucky has a couple of beautiful Ceramic Silver GT1 Stingers, with the red interior, but unfortunately both are AWD and lack the ability to manually select the torque split as well as being unable to lock out automatic upshifts.

Are Stingers a hot item in your area? Up here even the mega dealer only has one or two on his lot. No ADMs that I’m aware of.

Your dealer reminds me of my next door Ford dealer who kept a 2014 Mustang on his lot for almost two years after the much improved 2015+ models came out. He rode that sticker price until I assume the car rusted away.

• benjaminhbenjaminh Member Posts: 6,311
    edited April 2020
    @jipster : As you know, another cost to keep in mind is financing. Mazda currently has 0% financing for 60 months, while Honda has 2.9% on the Accord for a 5 year loan. Doesn't seem like you're considering the TLX at this point, but Acura has 0.9% for up to 72 months on that model.
    2018 Acura TLX 2.4 Tech 4WS (mine), 2018 Honda CR-V EX AWD (wife's)