Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Lease numbers for Kia stinger gt1 and gt2?

MacioMacio Member Posts: 45
edited May 2020 in Kia
Can you provide May lease numbers and incentives for Kia stinger 2019 and 2020 GT1 AWD and GT2 AWD. 36 months, 12,000 miles. Zip 45242 Thank you!
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,305
    Macio said:

Can you provide May lease numbers and incentives for Kia stinger 2019 and 2020 GT1 AWD and GT2 AWD. 36 months, 12,000 miles. Zip 45242 Thank you!

Are you shopping for a car, or a deal?

Given your posts the last couple of days, you don't seem settled on what you want.

Perhaps you should take a few test drives, and narrow your choices down.

Too often, I've seen folks score killer deals on a lease, only to hate the car they chose.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    Sorry for confusion. let me explain. My lease 2017 Jetta GLI ends on June 17. I actually did drive couple of cars in OND'19. Like: 2020 Jetta GLI, G70, GT1, GT2, Arteon, A3 etc. Now I need to buy the car soon and I try to get a sense what manufacture can give me the best lease deal for performance sedan in these difficult days. I am fine with those: GLI, G70, Gulia, GT1, GT2, S3 and I ask for those leases in purpose. Hope this explains me at least little bit. And thank you for all responses, I really appreciate those and I put all of them in to lease-hacker calculator. Thanks again.
  • Options
    Macio said:

Sorry for confusion. let me explain. My lease 2017 Jetta GLI ends on June 17. I actually did drive couple of cars in OND'19. Like: 2020 Jetta GLI, G70, GT1, GT2, Arteon, A3 etc. Now I need to buy the car soon and I try to get a sense what manufacture can give me the best lease deal for performance sedan in these difficult days. I am fine with those: GLI, G70, Gulia, GT1, GT2, S3 and I ask for those leases in purpose. Hope this explains me at least little bit. And thank you for all responses, I really appreciate those and I put all of them in to lease-hacker calculator. Thanks again.

If you don't plan to pull the trigger until next month, the program numbers we've been providing could very well change, so they won't do you much good.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    My lease ends on June 17th so I have to buy car latest in June. Thanks again for all numbers. If VW does not drop any better lease numbers for GLI I most likely will go with genesis G70.
  • Options
    Macio said:

My lease ends on June 17th so I have to buy car latest in June. Thanks again for all numbers. If VW does not drop any better lease numbers for GLI I most likely will go with genesis G70.

An excellent choice!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator