Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Ford Explorer 2020 Lease

Dallas_GuyDallas_Guy Member Posts: 7
edited May 2020 in Ford
Hi there,

Could you provide me with Ford Explorer lease deals, APR, and residual value for XLT 12,000 miles? Also, if I can use the A plan, which is the D plan for leasing could you explain to me what discounts I am entitled to? if the dealer is running an incentive should I be able to get that too?

Thanks!

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188

Hi there,

Could you provide me with Ford Explorer lease deals, APR, and residual value for XLT 12,000 miles? Also, if I can use the A plan, which is the D plan for leasing could you explain to me what discounts I am entitled to? if the dealer is running an incentive should I be able to get that too?

Thanks!

What is your location?

RWD or AWD?

We don't have info on D-Plan incentives. But, when you use those plans, the dealer can show you a printout of the exact price. And, if they run it through that plan, they must give you all available incentives.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Dallas_GuyDallas_Guy Member Posts: 7
    RWD , 75082

Hi there,

Thanks!

RWD , 75082

36/12
    3.82% APR
    54% residual
    $3200 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Gigem12Gigem12 Member Posts: 3
    Looking for the APR & residual value for 2020 Explorer Limited for 39 months, 15,000 miles and lease deals in 75033.

Thanks!!!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,056
    Gigem12 said:

Looking for the APR & residual value for 2020 Explorer Limited for 39 months, 15,000 miles and lease deals in 75033.

Thanks!!!

RWD or AWD?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• edumunds101edumunds101 Member Posts: 18
    Hi can I get 36/15 RV, MF incentives 2020 xlt, platimun 33176 thanks.

Hi can I get 36/15 RV, MF incentives 2020 xlt, platimun 33176 thanks.

RWD or AWD?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.