Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ford Explorer 2020 Lease

Dallas_GuyDallas_Guy Posts: 7
edited May 9 in Ford
Hi there,

Could you provide me with Ford Explorer lease deals, APR, and residual value for XLT 12,000 miles? Also, if I can use the A plan, which is the D plan for leasing could you explain to me what discounts I am entitled to? if the dealer is running an incentive should I be able to get that too?

Thanks!

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 160,171

Hi there,

Could you provide me with Ford Explorer lease deals, APR, and residual value for XLT 12,000 miles? Also, if I can use the A plan, which is the D plan for leasing could you explain to me what discounts I am entitled to? if the dealer is running an incentive should I be able to get that too?

Thanks!

What is your location?

RWD or AWD?

We don't have info on D-Plan incentives. But, when you use those plans, the dealer can show you a printout of the exact price. And, if they run it through that plan, they must give you all available incentives.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Dallas_GuyDallas_Guy Posts: 7
    RWD , 75082
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 160,171

Hi there,

Thanks!

RWD , 75082

36/12
    3.82% APR
    54% residual
    $3200 lease cash

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Gigem12Gigem12 Frisco, Tx 75033Posts: 3
    Looking for the APR & residual value for 2020 Explorer Limited for 39 months, 15,000 miles and lease deals in 75033.

Thanks!!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 154,387
    Gigem12 said:

Looking for the APR & residual value for 2020 Explorer Limited for 39 months, 15,000 miles and lease deals in 75033.

Thanks!!!

RWD or AWD?

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4