Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S - Leasing & money factor

Neevz22Neevz22 Member Posts: 2
edited May 2020 in Jeep
Hello,

I'm searching for a good deal for a 2 door Wrangler. I'm thinking 10,000 miles for a 36 month lease. Can someone provide me with the following for the 78150 zip code:
- Money Factor
- Residual Value
- Available lease credits/rebates

Thank you in advance!

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,582
    Neevz22 said:

Hello,

I'm searching for a good deal for a 2 door Wrangler. I'm thinking 10,000 miles for a 36 month lease. Can someone provide me with the following for the 78150 zip code:
    - Money Factor
    - Residual Value
    - Available lease credits/rebates

Thank you in advance!

Standard MF and 63% residual

No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• tdizzletdizzle Member Posts: 3
    I am new to these boards. been looking at Sport S lease. what is "standard MF" - I assume money factor, what is standard amount or rate? is 63% residual fairly standard for Wrangler? are these set by the company or bank lender? I spent 2-3 days with 5 dealers. offers from 380 to 530, absurd the range of prices for a fairy standard model with little difference. also, why don't more people show final monthly payment on boards exact $$, vs just MF, residual etc. $$ monthly is what most of us care about in the end right? thank you all.
    tdizzle said:

I am new to these boards. been looking at Sport S lease. what is "standard MF" - I assume money factor, what is standard amount or rate? is 63% residual fairly standard for Wrangler? are these set by the company or bank lender? I spent 2-3 days with 5 dealers. offers from 380 to 530, absurd the range of prices for a fairy standard model with little difference. also, why don't more people show final monthly payment on boards exact $$, vs just MF, residual etc. $$ monthly is what most of us care about in the end right? thank you all.

Standard MF on 48 month term is .00280 MF

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• liverpool2020liverpool2020 Member Posts: 1
    Hi I'm looking for numbers on 2020 Wrangler sport S and Unlimited.

Can you please provide 36/12K lease price on Wrangler sport S and Unlimited in the so cal region. 90026

Incentives/Rebates
    MF and
    Residual please.

Thank you.

Hi I'm looking for numbers on 2020 Wrangler sport S and Unlimited.

Can you please provide 36/12K lease price on Wrangler sport S and Unlimited in the so cal region. 90026

Incentives/Rebates
    MF and
    Residual please.

Thank you.

Standard MF and 70% residual
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Musiclover444Musiclover444 Member Posts: 21
    What’s the MF, Residual, and any leasing incentives for a 4 Door Wrangler Unlimited Sport S at 15,000 for 36 months? The zip code 30134 and 29641. Thank you!

What’s the MF, Residual, and any leasing incentives for a 4 Door Wrangler Unlimited Sport S at 15,000 for 36 months? The zip code 30134 and 29641. Thank you!

Standard MF and 68% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

Is the Standard MF still .00207?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,916

kyfdx said:

.00247 for 36 months, in May

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Michaell said:

kyfdx said:

Is that for the Chrysler Capital lease? Meaning it may or may not be lower at US Bank and Ally?

Michaell said:

kyfdx said:

Is that for the Chrysler Capital lease? Meaning it may or may not be lower at US Bank and Ally?
    Yes, that is only for Chrysler Capital

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.