Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2020 Audi A7 Lease Deals and Prices

silent_dronesilent_drone Posts: 49
edited February 6 in Audi
Hello,

I'm hoping you can give me the MF, RV and any incentives for the 2020 A7 in both Premium Plus and Prestige trims. 36/10 in 84111. Thanks!
«1

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 163,846

    Hello,

    I'm hoping you can give me the MF, RV and any incentives for the 2020 A7 in both Premium Plus and Prestige trims. 36/10 in 84111. Thanks!

    .00046 MF
    51%/48% residual for P+/Prestige

    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • alexkwitalexkwit Posts: 58
    Hello. Would you please give me MF, RV and any incentives for 2020 Audi A7 Sportback Premium Plus, 36/12 and 42/12 in 90049. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,188
    alexkwit said:

    Hello. Would you please give me MF, RV and any incentives for 2020 Audi A7 Sportback Premium Plus, 36/12 and 42/12 in 90049. Thank you.

    .00028 and 51%
    .00048 and 47%

    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • alexkwitalexkwit Posts: 58
    Would you please let me know MF and RV for a 2020 A7 Sportback Premium Plus, 12k/year for 36 months and 42 months in 90049. Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,188
    alexkwit said:

    Would you please let me know MF and RV for a 2020 A7 Sportback Premium Plus, 12k/year for 36 months and 42 months in 90049. Thanks.

    .00028 and 51%
    .00048 and 47%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JuelzJuelz Posts: 19
    Hello? Would someone help me out with the MF and RV for a 2019 and 2020 Audi A7 Sportback and 55 TFSI Quattro?
  • JuelzJuelz Posts: 19
    30080 zip code area
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,188
    Juelz said:

    Hello? Would someone help me out with the MF and RV for a 2019 and 2020 Audi A7 Sportback and 55 TFSI Quattro?

    Juelz said:

    30080 zip code area

    2020
    .00028 and 49% for P+
    No incentives

    Please post 2019 A7 lease questions, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/52785/audi/a7/2019-audi-a7-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JuelzJuelz Posts: 19
    Thank you! A dealer in zip code area 30080 emailed me a deal for an Audi A7 55 Premium 4dr with RV of 42%, MF of 0.00148 for a 42 month lease/15,000 miles per year for $2700 down payment, $997 monthly lease payment. Is this a good deal and what can I ask from him. Also, audi sales manager included a $1000 Audi Loyalty rebate. MSRP of $80, 190.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,188
    Juelz said:

    Thank you! A dealer in zip code area 30080 emailed me a deal for an Audi A7 55 Premium 4dr with RV of 42%, MF of 0.00148 for a 42 month lease/15,000 miles per year for $2700 down payment, $997 monthly lease payment. Is this a good deal and what can I ask from him. Also, audi sales manager included a $1000 Audi Loyalty rebate. MSRP of $80, 190.

    The base MF is .00028 for the 2020 A7; the dealer is making a massive markup to it for extra money in their pocket.

    Tell them you want the base MF, or you'll move on to another dealer.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JuelzJuelz Posts: 19
    Thank you!! What do you think about this deal below in the Atlanta, GA area? The sales manager made a mistake and put 2019 when it is actually a 2020.


  • JuelzJuelz Posts: 19
    Sticker on Car below.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,188
    Juelz said:

    Thank you!! What do you think about this deal below in the Atlanta, GA area? The sales manager made a mistake and put 2019 when it is actually a 2020.


    When I use those numbers with the MF/RV I supplied above, I get $953/mo for 36/15. Assumes first payment and anything not incuded in the $68,800 number as out of pocket.

    I'll guess the MF has been marked up. Confirm with the dealer what MF they are using for their quote.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JuelzJuelz Posts: 19
    Yes, they have the MF at .00048 and RV at 0.45.
  • JuelzJuelz Posts: 19
    Yes, they have the MF at .00048 and RV at 0.45. 42 months/15,000 miles. This sales person is all over the place!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,188
    Juelz said:

    Yes, they have the MF at .00048 and RV at 0.45. 42 months/15,000 miles. This sales person is all over the place!

    Maybe it's time to cut your losses and try again with another dealer.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JuelzJuelz Posts: 19
    Here is what the dealer provided me for the 2020 Audi A7 base MF and RV rates. Thoughts?


  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,188
    Juelz said:

    Here is what the dealer provided me for the 2020 Audi A7 base MF and RV rates. Thoughts?


    That's copied right from the AFS book.

    Nothing to argue about.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dan113790dan113790 Posts: 9
    Hi,

    I'm interested in the MF, RV, and incentives for the 2020 A7 Prestige 36/12 in 11021.

    Thank You.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 163,846
    dan113790 said:

    Hi,

    I'm interested in the MF, RV, and incentives for the 2020 A7 Prestige 36/12 in 11021.

    Thank You.

    .00028 MF and 48% residual

    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • CarGoZoomCarGoZoom Posts: 9
    edited May 4
    Hello,

    Would you be able to provide MF/RV for A7 P+ and prestige, 36/10 for 11020?

    Also, any incentives currently, esp for medical/first responder or loyalty?

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,188
    CarGoZoom said:

    Hello,

    Would you be able to provide MF/RV for A7 P+ and prestige, 36/10 for 11020?

    Also, any incentives currently, esp for medical/first responder or loyalty?

    Thanks

    .00009 and 52% / 49% for P+ /Prestige
    No incentives
    No loyalty
    No info on 1st responder

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • CarGoZoomCarGoZoom Posts: 9
    Do the above numbers also apply to 2019 demo/loaner or are different numbers used for leftover stock?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,188
    CarGoZoom said:

    Do the above numbers also apply to 2019 demo/loaner or are different numbers used for leftover stock?

    The above are for the 2020 model year A7 only.

    If you have 2019 A7 questions, please post them here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/52785/audi/a7/2019-audi-a7-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • alexkwitalexkwit Posts: 58
    Would you please let me know MF and RV for a 2020 A7 Sportback Premium Plus, 12k/year for 36 months and 42 months in 90049. Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 163,846
    alexkwit said:

    Would you please let me know MF and RV for a 2020 A7 Sportback Premium Plus, 12k/year for 36 months and 42 months in 90049. Thanks.

    .00009 MF and 51% residual
    .00029 MF and 47% residual

    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dan113790dan113790 Posts: 9
    Hi,

    I previously requested rates for the 2020 A7 Prestige 36/12 in 11021. I still have 2 months left on my current lease, but it seems the market is in a good place right now. I know this isn't the place for speculation, but do you think the coming month's rates will be better, or are the current MF and Residual as best as they can get?

    Thank You.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,188
    dan113790 said:

    Hi,

    I previously requested rates for the 2020 A7 Prestige 36/12 in 11021. I still have 2 months left on my current lease, but it seems the market is in a good place right now. I know this isn't the place for speculation, but do you think the coming month's rates will be better, or are the current MF and Residual as best as they can get?

    Thank You.

    I know this isn't the place for speculation

    Exactly.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • duke818duke818 Posts: 8
    Hi - can you please give me the MF, RV and any incentives for the 2020 A7 in both Premium Plus and Prestige trims. 36/10 in 91302. We have another Audi if there are any loyalty incentives. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,188
    duke818 said:

    Hi - can you please give me the MF, RV and any incentives for the 2020 A7 in both Premium Plus and Prestige trims. 36/10 in 91302. We have another Audi if there are any loyalty incentives. Thanks!

    .00009 and 52% / 49% for P+ / Prestige
    No lease incentives
    $1000 loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dan113790dan113790 Posts: 9
    Hi,

    Got a quote for one of the A7's I was interested in:

    Payment with taxes & Fees up front:
    Term: 36 months
    Miles: 12,000
    Due at signing: $6,586.88
    Monthly payment: $951.56

    $0 due
    Term: 36 months
    Miles: 12,000
    Due at signing: (first months payment)
    Monthly payment: $1,159.67

    Money Factor - .00010
    Residual - 48%
    MSRP - $89,050
    Sale price - $76,186

    Is this in line with the current MF and Residual, the dealer is in 07054 I am located in 11021.

    Thank You,

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,188
    dan113790 said:

    Hi,

    Got a quote for one of the A7's I was interested in:

    Payment with taxes & Fees up front:
    Term: 36 months
    Miles: 12,000
    Due at signing: $6,586.88
    Monthly payment: $951.56

    $0 due
    Term: 36 months
    Miles: 12,000
    Due at signing: (first months payment)
    Monthly payment: $1,159.67

    Money Factor - .00010
    Residual - 48%
    MSRP - $89,050
    Sale price - $76,186

    Is this in line with the current MF and Residual, the dealer is in 07054 I am located in 11021.

    Thank You,

    I show the 36/12 lease numbers for the A7 Prestige as .00009 and 48%, and no lease incentives.

    What does the $6600 due at signing in the first quote represent, specifically?

    Using the prices given, I get $940/mo, which is pretty close to the first dealer quote.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • BoilerdogBoilerdog Posts: 2
    Hello,

    I'm looking for MF, Residual and Incentives for:
    2020 Prestige A7 36/12
    zip: 46077

    Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 163,846
    Boilerdog said:

    Hello,

    I'm looking for MF, Residual and Incentives for:
    2020 Prestige A7 36/12
    zip: 46077

    Thank you.

    .00009 MF and 48% residual

    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dan113790dan113790 Posts: 9
    Hi,

    What are the MF, Residual, and Incentives for the A7 Prestige 36/12 for July in 07054.

    Thank You.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 163,846
    dan113790 said:

    Hi,

    What are the MF, Residual, and Incentives for the A7 Prestige 36/12 for July in 07054.

    Thank You.

    .00029 MF and 50% residual
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Blzn57Blzn57 Posts: 5
    2020 A7 P+, 36/10. MF and RV for 53022.

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 163,846
    Blzn57 said:

    2020 A7 P+, 36/10. MF and RV for 53022.

    Thank you!

    .00029 MF and 54% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Blzn57Blzn57 Posts: 5
    kyfdx said:

    Blzn57 said:

    2020 A7 P+, 36/10. MF and RV for 53022.

    Thank you!

    .00029 MF and 54% residual
    Good morning! So my dealer came back with an initial MF of .00129. My credit score is over 800 so that is not the problem. Based on your .00029 the dealer MF seems really high. I use this service you provide but I guess I don't have an understanding of where you are getting the MF you are supplying and why the dealer should be able to match them. If you could explain or point me to an explanation of where you are getting the MF numbers you are supplying and why the dealer should be able to match it I would appreciate it. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 163,846
    Blzn57 said:



    kyfdx said:

    Blzn57 said:

    2020 A7 P+, 36/10. MF and RV for 53022.

    Thank you!

    .00029 MF and 54% residual
    Good morning! So my dealer came back with an initial MF of .00129. My credit score is over 800 so that is not the problem. Based on your .00029 the dealer MF seems really high. I use this service you provide but I guess I don't have an understanding of where you are getting the MF you are supplying and why the dealer should be able to match them. If you could explain or point me to an explanation of where you are getting the MF numbers you are supplying and why the dealer should be able to match it I would appreciate it. Thank you!
    Audi Finance allows the dealer to markup the rate for extra profit. .00100 is a huge markup, equivalent to 2.5% APR.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dan113790dan113790 Posts: 9
    Michaell said:

    dan113790 said:

    Hi,

    Got a quote for one of the A7's I was interested in:

    Payment with taxes & Fees up front:
    Term: 36 months
    Miles: 12,000
    Due at signing: $6,586.88
    Monthly payment: $951.56

    $0 due
    Term: 36 months
    Miles: 12,000
    Due at signing: (first months payment)
    Monthly payment: $1,159.67

    Money Factor - .00010
    Residual - 48%
    MSRP - $89,050
    Sale price - $76,186

    Is this in line with the current MF and Residual, the dealer is in 07054 I am located in 11021.

    Thank You,

    I show the 36/12 lease numbers for the A7 Prestige as .00009 and 48%, and no lease incentives.

    What does the $6600 due at signing in the first quote represent, specifically?

    Using the prices given, I get $940/mo, which is pretty close to the first dealer quote.
    Hi,

    Can you or anyone else tell me if this dealer is telling the truth?
    I wanted to move the process forward and I understood that mf, rv, and incentives change monthly, but at the time the dealership stated there were no incentives they were just offering the car at a discounted sales price.
    Now, a little over a month from requesting the quote, they are telling me there were secret incentives not disclosed to the public from the manufacturer to the dealership, and because of that, they cannot offer the same sales price this month.
    Please let me know if this is the truth.

    Thank You.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 163,846
    dan113790 said:

    Michaell said:

    dan113790 said:

    Hi,

    Got a quote for one of the A7's I was interested in:

    Payment with taxes & Fees up front:
    Term: 36 months
    Miles: 12,000
    Due at signing: $6,586.88
    Monthly payment: $951.56

    $0 due
    Term: 36 months
    Miles: 12,000
    Due at signing: (first months payment)
    Monthly payment: $1,159.67

    Money Factor - .00010
    Residual - 48%
    MSRP - $89,050
    Sale price - $76,186

    Is this in line with the current MF and Residual, the dealer is in 07054 I am located in 11021.

    Thank You,

    I show the 36/12 lease numbers for the A7 Prestige as .00009 and 48%, and no lease incentives.

    What does the $6600 due at signing in the first quote represent, specifically?

    Using the prices given, I get $940/mo, which is pretty close to the first dealer quote.
    Hi,

    Can you or anyone else tell me if this dealer is telling the truth?
    I wanted to move the process forward and I understood that mf, rv, and incentives change monthly, but at the time the dealership stated there were no incentives they were just offering the car at a discounted sales price.
    Now, a little over a month from requesting the quote, they are telling me there were secret incentives not disclosed to the public from the manufacturer to the dealership, and because of that, they cannot offer the same sales price this month.
    Please let me know if this is the truth.

    Thank You.
    I didn't see any last month or this month.

    That doesn't mean they didn't have some sort of volume bonus, or other incentive plan, not directly tied to a specific unit.

    Shop around.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dan113790dan113790 Posts: 9
    edited July 10
    Here is also the worksheet they are giving me now.

    Thank You.


  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 163,846
    dan113790 said:

    Here is also the worksheet they are giving me now.

    Thank You.


    Window etch and doc fee are garbage fees (this is outside NY?)

    4.9% discount is a little light, especially in light of the doc/etch fees.
    (6% would be better)

    Other than that, it all looks kosher.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dan113790dan113790 Posts: 9
    kyfdx said:

    dan113790 said:

    Here is also the worksheet they are giving me now.

    Thank You.


    Window etch and doc fee are garbage fees (this is outside NY?)

    4.9% discount is a little light, especially in light of the doc/etch fees.
    (6% would be better)

    Other than that, it all looks kosher.

    Yes, this dealer is 40 miles away from me, unfortunately finding inventory that I'm interested in has been rather difficult. I've been using Edmunds as well as the official Audi website to search for prestige A7s with added options and I haven't found much.

    The only rather puzzling thing is they were offering $12,864 off of MSRP on May 26th, but now they are telling me they had incentives from the manufacturer not disclosed to the general public which is why they can't honor that price.

    Thank You.
  • ScrewGuyScrewGuy Posts: 1
    Hi,

    Please list the MF and RV for 2020 A7 Prestige, 36/15, 60007.

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,188
    ScrewGuy said:

    Hi,

    Please list the MF and RV for 2020 A7 Prestige, 36/15, 60007.

    Thank you!

    .00029 and 48%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dricterdricter Posts: 4
    edited August 2
    Can I get a MF and residual.. 2020 A7 premium plus. Zip 01890. 36/12

    And can you advise if any of this improves when 2021s are released soon ?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,188
    dricter said:

    Can I get a MF and residual.. 2020 A7 premium plus. Zip 01890. 36/12

    And can you advise if any of this improves when 2021s are released soon ?

    .00029 and 53%
    No incentives

    No guesses on what would change when the 2021's are available.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bforbrianbforbrian Posts: 71
    edited August 15
    MF and RV for a 2020 Audi A7 Premium, 10K/36 in zip 07524, thank you!
Sign In or Register to comment.