Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2020 Honda Civic Ex trim Lease

ragaedmundsragaedmunds Member Posts: 13
edited May 2020 in Honda
Hi,

I am looking for 2020 Honda Civic Ex for lease. Can some one help me with the current offers like
MF
Residual
Incentives

Zip code: 07054

Best Answer

Answers

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,985

Hi,

I am looking for 2020 Honda Civic Ex for lease. Can some one help me with the current offers like
    MF
    Residual
    Incentives

Sedan, Coupe or Hatch?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• ragaedmundsragaedmunds Member Posts: 13
    Looking for Sedan.

Hi,

MF
    Residual
    Incentives

Looking for Sedan.

36/15
    .00041 and 59%
    No incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Thank you.
    I have got the below quote in email from one of the dealer. I am totally new to car leasing.

IS it a a good deal to signoff?

Zip: 07054, New jersey

Honda Civic Sedan Ex trim for 36 Months/12K
    DAS: 2000 including first month payment.
    MF/RES: 0.00041/59
    Monthly payment: 235 for 35 Months

I have got the below quote in email from one of the dealer. I am totally new to car leasing.

IS it a a good deal to signoff?

Zip: 07054, New jersey

Honda Civic Sedan Ex trim for 36 Months/12K
    DAS: 2000 including first month payment.
    MF/RES: 0.00041/59
    Monthly payment: 235 for 35 Months

What else is included in the $2000 drive off? In NJ, we recommend only the first payment and registration costs be paid at signing.

MSRP?
    Selling price?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

I am yet to receive total breakdown from dealer to know DAS details. Can i ask this breakdown from dealer?

I just got an email response from dealer representative about DAS ,Monthly payment,RV and MF.

I am yet to receive total breakdown from dealer to know DAS details. Can i ask this breakdown from dealer?

I just got an email response from dealer representative about DAS ,Monthly payment,RV and MF.

Yes, you should insist on total transparency; if the dealer balks, that may tell you something about their offer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thank you. Then i will wait for total breakdown which includes MSRP, base Cap Cost, MF, Residual and any incentives etc..
    What else is included in the $2000 drive off? In NJ, we recommend only the first payment and registration costs be paid at signing.

MSRP?
    Selling price?

Okay, thank you. I will work on these things with dealer.

When i got the response from dealer, i could see internet price of the car is 21745. I checked Honda website and i could see MSRP is 24745 includes destination fee.

So to narrow down the lease price can i still go and negotiate on internet price to get actual selling price?

When i get the actual selling price do i need to ask them about any other fees like dealer fees, bank fees etc?? Is these things are other than DAS?