Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Can i get MF, RV, Incentives for 2020 RAV4 LE with Blind spot detection option package in 07054

ragaedmundsragaedmunds Member Posts: 13
edited May 2020 in Toyota
Can i get MF, RV, Incentives for 2020 RAV4 LE with Blind spot detection option package.

I just got the below details from dealer from initial discussion.

Zip: 07054 in New jersey

MSRP: 27350
Optional pacakge: 1078
Delivery and handling: 1120

Total MSRP: 29548 and Monthly payment 270
Tagged:

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,123

Can i get MF, RV, Incentives for 2020 RAV4 LE with Blind spot detection option package.

I just got the below details from dealer from initial discussion.

Zip: 07054 in New jersey

MSRP: 27350
    Optional pacakge: 1078
    Delivery and handling: 1120

Total MSRP: 29548 and Monthly payment 270

What term and mileage allowance?

What is the amount Due at Signing on that $270/mo. quote?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• ragaedmundsragaedmunds Member Posts: 13
    Sorry i forgot to put that details.

It's for 12K/36 Months

DAS: 2000 for 270 Monthly payment
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,289

Sorry i forgot to put that details.

It's for 12K/36 Months

DAS: 2000 for 270 Monthly payment

.00122 and 65%
    No incentives

With the MSRP given, the adjusted cap cost would have to be just under $27K to get to $270/mo.

Like the Civic, we recommend taking the higher payment and rolling some of what's covered in the $2000 into the cap cost. Making a down payment doesn't change the cost of the lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• ragaedmundsragaedmunds Member Posts: 13
    Like the Civic, we recommend taking the higher payment and rolling some of what's covered in the $2000 into the cap cost. Making a down payment doesn't change the cost of the lease.

I am totally new to lease and these words are new to me. What does "taking the higher payment and rolling" means?

Is it like i have to push more on reducing adjusted cap cost?

I had put these things into lease calculator and you are correct, adjusted cap is 26500 + 499(Bank Fee) + 499(Dealer Fee) with 2000 DAS, it makes monthly payment as 270.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,289

I am totally new to lease and these words are new to me. What does "taking the higher payment and rolling" means?

Is it like i have to push more on reducing adjusted cap cost?

I had put these things into lease calculator and you are correct, adjusted cap is 26500 + 499(Bank Fee) + 499(Dealer Fee) with 2000 DAS, it makes monthly payment as 270.

No, I'm suggesting you restructure the lease to only pay the first payment and the registration costs when you sign the paperwork - maybe $600-700.

Have the dealer give you a new quote with $750 DAS, and see where the payment ends up.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4